acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Kaija wrote:Your exersizes are interesting but i have done some of them before and mastered them (not all some of them)

The visualation i have done before but if i consetrate it becomes a lot better (never was a patient one on some things )(when i say better i mean like a second realiity i just got to remember to put emotions apart from touch)

Anyhow you spoke on the first training about a weapon i have none apart from my pen :D (joke i am not sure if one is needed but i dont have one i had a knife a long time ago till it rusted i had infused it with my hatred that i had but alas a bih throwed it away i used it to put my hatred and rage you could feel that it had emotions(that i puted on it)

About the emotions.....because of many reasons and past choises of mine i cant conjure all emotions or recall apart from a few and i cna block most apart from one and those who i cant recall since i dont remember how i delat with them.

Also good thing i readed your post here i saw an interesting banishing but iam still cooking my system on hwo to banish without angels relaying on me and my spirits with me or at least with someone i trust

i have read some of the books you say but whenether i read more of those is my choise and i odnt care to do it tho i am planning some of them if i read them a bit and i like them
Tho i got to say ^_^ coinsendence? one of these i have and like it i have it printed actually

hmm i am forgeting something
oh yeah i can clear my mind pretty well 10 minites mroe or less

Breathing through the skin, just breath(can do)
Conjuring , controlling and banishing the emotions by will alone.(have written above)

Anyhow more or less what i have managed-i am managing now

Good enought for you Frater?
This is not a contest nor is it good enough for me, but only you can decide if it is good enough for you. Only you can walk your own path and only you will hv to be prepared for the consequences of not sticking to a practice or art that is well rounded enough to prepare you for your path...

It seems you think this is a joke even though i find your sarcasm humorous, i take this deathly serious...

I am not your preschool teacher nor am i your daddy nor am i your teenage guidance counselor so save the sly remarks. I am simply trying to give those who want to learn a good foundation and an awareness to start any path way above the curve..

I make great students and not average dabblers...

Best regards,

Frater Y.A.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

my my litle pridefull adept okay i leave as you want since you want serious students and hate dabblers :D request granted

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Kaija wrote:my my litle pridefull adept okay i leave as you want since you want serious students and hate dabblers :D request granted
Prideful, hmmm
little, hmmmmm

adept, hmmmmm

and yet you are here asking me is that good enough for you Frater... As if i am your father and you seek my approval,lol, because you dont even approve of yourself.... ::rofl::

Go away your not even worth a reproof...... :wave:

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Frater Y.A.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

::hijack::

Frater Y.A.

Return to “PROTECTION”