NEW SELLER AREA! NEW SELLER GROUP!

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
dragonsandorishas
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragons and Orishas
Zodiac:

Does this mean we can't read the regular forum anymore? I rather liked reading other's experiences and giving advice where I could (although never using it to promote my business, would not do that on the open forum). Just wondering. Thanks :)

Oshun, the mother who has neither bone nor blood. Legends abound about this female force, but she is to be respected on all levels. She is Olodumare's representative to remind of the love that should exist in the universe.

Blessings,

Dragons and Orishas
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Did you check? I'm sure you have the same level of access you've always had :D

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Mr L.
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

creepyhollows wrote:Right now we pick listings out of the Marketplace at random and put them in the newsletter, so it's really no different. If you don't want yours in the newsletters, I'll make sure you aren't picked :thumbup:
Oh, I didn't know about that, in that case, I don't mind being picked ;)

I didn't really want the yellow color to be honest.. Now when logging in I just see the seller & ebay forums and clicking on "board index" gets me to the same page, meaning I can't really see all forums :think:

I've been wanting to become tenured (as I initially joined in 2008) as I was. And I don't want to be branded as "just a seller" when I'm reading the other forums daily and frequently (even though I don't post much...)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/images/jack-bobby.png
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

CitrineStars wrote:This is fantastic!! :D ::thanx::

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

So if you wanted to start selling....should you make a separate seller type account? That way if you want to log-in and chat...you can use one....and if you want to log-in to sell/advertise and communicate with buyers....you could login as such???

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Scordra wrote:So if you wanted to start selling....should you make a separate seller type account? That way if you want to log-in and chat...you can use one....and if you want to log-in to sell/advertise and communicate with buyers....you could login as such???
As I understand it, the account status is to do with inclination of activity. If you remain active throughout the forum, then keeping your current forum status makes sense. If you intend only to sell and post regarding your listings, then you would be changed to 'seller'.
So, no need for separate accounts.

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yeah but what if somebody wishes to do both?? And they don't want to be lobbed into one group or the other...unless...it makes sense to log in for whatever purpose you are there for. I enjoy chatting, posting, contributing, being social....but I'd like to get back into the business side of things too....anyone out there who is currently doing both??? Any suggestions??? Thanks so much!!

Blessings,
Scordra

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Scordra wrote:Yeah but what if somebody wishes to do both?? And they don't want to be lobbed into one group or the other...unless...it makes sense to log in for whatever purpose you are there for. I enjoy chatting, posting, contributing, being social....but I'd like to get back into the business side of things too....anyone out there who is currently doing both??? Any suggestions??? Thanks so much!!

Blessings,
Scordra
As long as you are actively participating in other parts of the forum, it shouldn't be an issue because you can post in the seller area even if you're not a seller. Like Noc said, a seller wouldn't receive "seller" status unless he/she stopped participating in the general forum.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ahhhh! Okay now it clicked...my brain is overloaded :) Thanks all!!!

Return to “Seller Announcements”