neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

blood red rose wrote:mine is is the printed status : )
ohhhh congrats!! :D

winter witch - has yours arrived yet?

me: 45 days :(

oh no, wait! an email from ch!
SANGUINE VAMPIRE, FEMALE, M, TRANSYLVANIAN, 12TH CENTURY AD, BROWN HAIR, HAZEL EYES, FAIR SKIN, DARK, FEARLESS COURAGEOUS, MAGICKAL PASSION & INVOLVEMENT, BOUND TO SPIRIT

YaaayyyY!!! :D :D

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

Gloss_Reality wrote:

SANGUINE VAMPIRE, FEMALE, M, TRANSYLVANIAN, 12TH CENTURY AD, BROWN HAIR, HAZEL EYES, FAIR SKIN, DARK, FEARLESS COURAGEOUS, MAGICKAL PASSION & INVOLVEMENT, BOUND TO SPIRIT

It's in transit as we speak!!!! I am soooooooo excited!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gloss_Reality wrote:

OMG is that your female???? congrats!!!!!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WinterWitch1 wrote: OMG is that your female???? congrats!!!!!
Yups! Thank you! :D :D
something i find quite interesting: i have about 3 vamps now from HTM, and (among others) a minor imp (HTM) and of those, 2 vamps and the imp seem interested in magic and in teching it O.o are they trying to tell me something? LOL

Since she's bound to spirit, she's been here a while (makes me wonder how long, cause i'm not that sensitive) I've been having headaches for a week or so, but i recently got a baby dark unicorn, so i thought it was him, but now...lol

I will update with what i do/learn about her :)

I also have another one of these on layaway, which is completely open (this one i specifically wanted to be female) the next one will be male, i know it XD

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gloss_Reality wrote:
something i find quite interesting: i have about 3 vamps now from HTM, and (among others) a minor imp (HTM) and of those, 2 vamps and the imp seem interested in magic and in teching it O.o are they trying to tell me something? LOL

Since she's bound to spirit, she's been here a while (makes me wonder how long, cause i'm not that sensitive) I've been having headaches for a week or so, but i recently got a baby dark unicorn, so i thought it was him, but now...lol

I also have another one of these on layaway, which is completely open (this one i specifically wanted to be female) the next one will be male, i know it XD
He Gloss I am so happy and excited for you! My guy has been with me for a while now but not sure exactly how long. I actually think when I read about him in the notes section it brought up together. I am not very sensitive either but I do know this. when I started spirit keeping I loved Dragons and was "scared" about anything "dark" LOLOL NOW I seem to cling to vamps. Most sangs but I do have a few psy. Oh and they are all guys so I have my own "harem" going on he he he Plus I did order "Vampire in your blood" so I'm excited to see how that pans out!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gloss_Reality wrote:

Hey Gloss...Is that your shop in the CH MP? If so way cool art work!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WinterWitch1 wrote:
He Gloss I am so happy and excited for you! My guy has been with me for a while now but not sure exactly how long. I actually think when I read about him in the notes section it brought up together.
awww! :D lol i'm excited too in getting to know her! How do you know that he's been with you? Can you feel a different energy? as a random question, have you ever thought about having your spirits spirit/body bound? I dislike physical vessels because i worry about loosing them O.o that why i love a direct binding - i dont have to worry about them and they seem to bond/interact faster than vessel bound spirits :)
WinterWitch1 wrote: I am not very sensitive either but I do know this. when I started spirit keeping I loved Dragons and was "scared" about anything "dark" LOLOL NOW I seem to cling to vamps. Most sangs but I do have a few psy.
LOL I also love dragons!!! like you, i never thought about vampires - i was always more dark, but i never wanted a vamp. i just kinda thought 'whats the bug deal?' and didnt want to jump on the bandwagon! XD Also, i still live with my mum, and she did NOT want a vampire in the house O.o fast forward a few months, and i found out that i had an unbound vamp for about 5 years >.< sorry mum! XD
now, about 6-7 months later, i have 8 vamps with 2 more on the way! XD
Something i found very interesting though was that i had an energy reading done by bun bun, which told me which spirits energy i was compatible with, and supprise supprise, dragons and vampires were some of the highest! LOL! It was a really good reading actually, and only $20!

WinterWitch1 wrote: Oh and they are all guys so I have my own "harem" going on he he he Plus I did order "Vampire in your blood" so I'm excited to see how that pans out!
ohhh do share the results of your reading! I love browsing through what other people got :) hahahahahaahha i know what you mean about you having a harem! XD same is true here! Lucky them eh?

WinterWitch1 wrote: Hey Gloss...Is that your shop in the CH MP? If so way cool art work!
yup thats me! awwwww thank youuu!!! :D *huggles* If you want to see more of my images (lol even the first not-so-good ones) I have a topic in the spirit craft section, its called looking for gunie pigs :D If you left a comment, i'd really appreciate it!

WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gloss I did get the vessel and O M G he is STRONG! I picked up his vessel and I started shaking HA HA! He is amazing!!! Still bonding but you will not be disappointed! Oh *laughs* I just purchased the last one in stock! Have you gotten yours yet?

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

blood red rose
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, djinn, mers
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

its been 1 month since i purchased mine status is still on printed but still watiing on descriptions lol hopefully soon

Return to “Vampire”