Complements

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I was in the middle of posting something in reply to a thread, when my body announced to me that it had to pee. Right now. Run. I hate it when that happens. 13 years later and my bladder still thinks I'm pregnant. *sigh*

So I'm running for the bathroom (which thankfully is only 20 feet away), and I'm thinking irritably to myself, "My body is a burden."

My Gregori Watcher P. promptly said: "Your body is a Goddess."

Thank you, P. :) I don't quite agree with your sentiments, but I do welcome them.

Oh, and it took me a few minutes to remember the exact words I was thinking about my POS bladder... because P. was so determined to change my mind... he made me forget the word. lol

I am a very, very lucky woman, to be appreciated that much.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh wow! I wish my spirits (or anyone for that matter) would tell me something like that! That is one awesome compliment!

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

AWE! He is such a sweetheart! And, he's totally right, btw. ;)

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Very sweet sounding guy Selquet :heart: Who did you get him from?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote:Very sweet sounding guy Selquet :heart: Who did you get him from?

He was a preconjured from ::ch:: and a Calling. He picked me on the 7th of last month. Within a week of ordering his vessel, I'd had one really strong interaction with him, but since then it's been all quiet on the western front until today...

I think this came out of my wondering, recently, if I was doing enough with my spirits, as a lot of our interactions have... fallen off recently, due to just absolute chaos in my head. I was worrying that they were all feeling under-appreciated and were drawing back because of it.

I guess this was his way of letting me know... everyone is still here, and I'm loved, even if things are a little crazy right now.

I have this habit of... obsessing. I'll discover something that piques my interest, and I'll dive into it so deeply that... well, nothing gets done. Something I'm working on right now has so much of my attention that, today, I haven't even gotten dressed. I haven't been taking time to meditate or communicate with my spirits. I've been neglecting everything.

Unhealthy, I know... I can't help it... it's just... part of who I am.

Eventually, I'll come up for air. I know they understand that, and they're being patient... but I still feel guilty and neglectful. They're my friends, my family... and I'm not sharing much with them right now because I'm so single-minded...

He was just letting me know... they're all still with me. :)

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Selquet*I can be that way also.Sometimes when I'm into something it consumes me completely.I am sure once you get this out of your system you'll get back on track.I love hearing and reading your posts and interactions with your spirits.It's inspiring.I also love how our spirits are always there for us to fall back on.I can't wait till I can fully communicate with mine. :hug:

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”