Circle of Raphael

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Greetings. what is the website?

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

They also have another sight called the Enlighten Path and have some beautiful talismans, mainly different Seals of Solomon. One of the few places I've seen that sell them in sterling silver. www.englightenedpath.co.uk

myrine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn/fairy

thank you so much for all this info everybody, will definitly check this out :thumbup:

wiccabird
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I bought a few talismans many years ago, I got the talisman of the seven angels, the Isis talisman and the 2 Agrippa talismans. I can't remember what happened when I received them in the mail as it was about 9 or 10 years ago, I touched to 2 Agrippa talismans together, just now and the energy is strong after all those years so I'll be wearing those 2 together and see what happens, I'll re-post when I notice something happening from these two. I'll try to only have these two working without any of my magical oils that I wear every day, I should have an accurate reading then 1s 1tu

Image Image
MysticJ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Indian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alchemist

I just discovered circle of Raphael, but I immediately bought the 7 Angels, the good fortune and they came with the second seal of agrippa. They arrived today (took a week). The boxes they came with smelled like jasmine or ylang ylang flowers, it reminded me of my childhood because I grew up with a tree of those in our garden.

I immediately wore the angels and the good fortune, i felt drowsy and sleepy it's the same feeling I get when I order powerful crystals as I adjust to their presence. So I took a nap, and I had a vivid dream with the amulets and the writings on them being 'carved' one by one... as if it was being embedded in me! The second seal of agrippa was screaming that I wore it so I have to wear the three.

And yes they do move on their own! If I were to say which amulet had the most power I felt from, I had to say its the seal of agrippa I connected with it immediately. The Angel's amulet did make me feel as if things are going to be okay around me despite being in transition period in my life... like I just have to sit back and trust.

AstroBoiii
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Thanks for the circleraphael website!

wiccabird
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have quite a few now but can't find them, I think they are hiding lol
I got the Wisestone Runes and boy are they accurate. If you're into rune stones then I recommend these too.

Image Image
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I bought the 7 angels and the Solomon protection seals. I wore them continuously up until Covid 19 pandemics. I gifted the Solomon's protection seal to my son, I kept my 7 angels and ordered the Abracadabra amulet in mid March. Unfortunately stuck in the post process and probably in quarantine somewhere up to this day. I thinking of it every day and waiting to receive it. Since no tracking number attached it's rather hard to guess where it could be or ever going to turn up. But my intuition reassuring me, its just late and struck. I have been protected from all mishaps so far and my family as well. I love my angelic protection and I do pray often as well. I have faith in God and in His good nature that He is GOOD. Anyway, this is a positive reply for my purchases. They are working and lovely to wear them. I just wish my new order would come sooner. I need it as I am a health care professional, I working in a hospital full time.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

MysticJ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Indian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alchemist

Yes their deliveries seem to be delayed due to pandemic, my last order came after a week. If your order hasn't arrived after 10 working days give them a bell they can claim compensation from Royal Mail as it is a signed for service, and Circle Raphael will send a replacement out.

I have 7 of their talismans now :)) I gave my 7 Angel's talisman to my 5 year old for protection and use the ChiRo and Abracadabra to protect me. I have suffered an illness for 3 long months (bleeding non stop... sorry TMI!) and I was intuitively guided to buy the Abracadabra. I kid you not after I put it on the bleeding just stopped! I was so shocked and was crying for joy because I felt I'm finally free! I couldn't even get a schedule for the doctors and they cancelled my last appointment due to pandemic, so the talisman couldn't come at a better time. I was also dealing with a horrible person who was pushing for me to get evicted and he was removed from my account and I was given a very kind one instead who is more helpful and compassionate.

Also the I bought the Jupiter talisman and hung it on the door. It took a good month for it to start working, I sell on etsy and I've seen an increase in my business. Yesterday, orders just keep coming in almost every hour it's incredible. I normally only get 3 orders max in a week but now I expect at least one sale a day. I now get referrals too and repeat clients. I also registered another business and attracted the right people to help me.

I have the love talisman because I've been single for years and might be good to find a partner. I was guided to sign up for online dating, I immediately attracted 2 men I'm still speaking to and one guy come back from my past who has been more open emotionally compared to before.

I'm waiting for my Wand of ISIS as I feel it will help me stay motivated and give me the energy boost, I have a tough challenge ahead of me in setting up a new business amidst this awful period so I need all the help I can get :))

My life feels so much better these days and I feel secure, sometimes I talk to these talismans and just tell them what I want help with and they do their job pretty well.

Return to “Cool Sites”