Night Willow
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: My witches
If I could be anything, I would be...: Try all of them!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Night Willow,
Zodiac:

It will be 1 year tomorrow Nov 25, 2010 . :applause: my first order was one of the dynamic
Orb ( lazy) lol I ordered them in reverse so the next order completed the set. At that time.
In all honesty I don't think I have missed one month since that time. I was a bit down about the whole paranormal feeding frenzy. Bought junk empty an was drill it must be old to hold
A " true " spirit !
They say you don't get hand held in Creepy hollow, well that's a lie. I have been one of the biggest pain in the ::cen:: ever to hit the help desk! Had a problem with neg vibes Magnolia gifted me the empathy orb. I was running at top speed, it go so bad I would not go out in large crowds! I love to people watch that's how I taught myself to see auras in the mall. LoL that orb is with me when ever I go out , and even when I recieve new spirits.
I have not bought from another my spirits are mostly custom. I know when I place a order they will swap out a spirit that came or was a better fit
It's funny but once fall hits I'm me again,I'm ready to fly my spirit feels full again.
Mabon marks my flow of energy oddly enough.
I wish to thank all the people at ::ch:: You are one in a million!
Have a blessed sale! Hope you find time to enjoy the fall soon!

Love
Night Willow

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just placed my very first order with CH during this September sale! lol

A Custom Bronwyn Angel C5T2! Can't wait til he gets here! :angel:
I do have 4 more spirits on my wish list though, a Courtwind & Sterling Angel, Star Faery and a Silver Dragon....not to mention that Kitsune I fell in love with from another seller! LMAO but I'm trying my hardest to discern whether any of them are a true calling ...
Hopefully these spirits will eventually make their way home to me anyway as I've been drawn to them for a very long time...Of course one might argue that the fact that I'm drawn to them might be a calling in it and of itself, but still I long for that symbolic validation that it's not just ME taking a liking and wanting to invite THEM, if that makes sense.
Time will tell I guess, though I really wish any one of them would find a way to let me know for sure before the sale ends! LOL But if not, ah well, I won't mind paying extra when the time is right and there will be other sales in the future anyway, though not this generous any time soon! LOL

It's funny, when I was younger I used to hate the dreaded end of the summer season, now that I'm in my 30's I've started to take a liking to autumn myself, it's the frigid winters here I've never gotten used to and I'll always dislike! LOL
I'm glad the empathy orb Magnolia gifted you with was such a help to you, that was so kind of her!!! And happy CH anniversary!!! :D

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Night Willow
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: My witches
If I could be anything, I would be...: Try all of them!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Night Willow,
Zodiac:

Dolce,
Thank you so much! This really is a great place to be, no matter your experience level! I have found so much help and information. I'm on line most of the day!
I did find CH first on eBay. I adopted 3 spirits. Golden dragon, butterfly fae and a gryphon ( spelling may be off sorry)
But once I found the store I fell in love..lol things started to click. I know your going to have a wonderful time with your spirits, and all the post on the forum! If you have questions post the people on this board are so happy to help!
Blessings
Night Willow

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I placed my first order on July 21st of this year and have layaway well stocked at the moment.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

My OWN very first order was placed on April 14 of this year. However, a friend of mine actually placed an order FOR me back in February of this year. She ordered me a Volkh... who is, btw, FABULOUS. :D

:ot: OMG... I just realized... My six-month Forum Anniversary is coming up in just 19 days!!! I'm GONNA BE ORANGE SOON!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :dancing: ::bop:: :lol: ::hail:: :applause: ::party:: ::yes:: :mrgreen: :clap: :grouphug: :cloud9: :wizard: :D

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
meme36450
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself

Almost 3 years ago got my first Gargoyle, now many many items and companions later still finding items as I grow in my learning.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh my...Almost two years ago, I made my FIRST Order for spirits and it was through Creepy Hollows. Sense then, I have placed many many more!! !I am feeling the need for a few more!!!! I am so happy I found this place and the people here. TWO YEARS...wow. ::bop::

Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

Actually about a week ago and today is my first day with my spirit Z(western green dragon). I'm super excited to start this journey and a huge thank you to CH for being available to people like us❤

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

too long ago to remember!

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

For me, it was around April of this year.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “CONNECTING”