You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

so the title is also the title of an extremely interesting book written by mathematician bonnie gaunt and which i just received yesterday. just flipping through the book so far at some of the equations and drawings it appears that the circumference of stonehenge (that of the outer sarsen circle) is not only the direct diameter of the sun but also bears the same perimeter of the pyramid. further, the radius/diameter of the bluestone circle equates to the same dimensions of both earth and the moon. i just had to share this book with all of you since it promises to offer so much knowledge surrounding these two sacred places. take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Interesting. Is the author trying to draw conclusions about Earth, the Heavens, Stonehenge, and the Pyramids all being related to one another or being constructed by the same people/beings? You'll have to keep us filled in as you read along. I'm curious to see what she writes about.

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

scrubs - this was my initial thought as well which is why i went ahead and purchased the book! while i loved geometry, trig and calculus, simple algebraic equations still leave me wondering "wtf", lol - difficult problems seem simple to me while simple seems confusing, lol, welcome to me! lol. but, so far what i think the writer is trying to show is that these two sacred places bear the same dimensions as both the sun and moon (astrally does it equate to higher beings buildiing both or simply affording the local civilization of the time the knowledge which to build them). it leaves me to wonder if perhaps the large temple complex in mexico doesn't also contain the same exact measurements as both stonehenge and the great pyramid. what about the area of machu picchu? do many of the places we consider to be vibrating at higher levels all have the same sort of measurements either the size of the sun or moon and earth? i found it interesting so far in skimming through that the sarsen circle of stonehenge has the diameter of the sun and the inner bluestone circle has that of both earth and the moon. should we think that early man was capable of such calculations or was there help from a far more advanced alien race? it's definitely going to be one of those books that might be valuable to anyone's spiritual/metaphysical library - and for $1.99, i just couldn't resist through a seller on ebay who also sells as mondazzi books (up to 85% off all books and $1.00 shipping within the usa - that can't be beat in my mind).

will surely update. :) take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Oh Sister, how interesting ! I have long been fascinated by the study of sacred geometry.

From the great Wiki: Sacred geometry is geometry used in the design of sacred architecture and sacred art. The basic belief is that geometry and mathematical ratios, harmonics and proportion are also found in music, light, and cosmology. This value system has been found even in human prehistory and is considered by some to be a cultural universal of the human condition. Sacred geometry is foundational to the building of sacred structures such as temples, mosques, megaliths, monuments and churches; sacred spaces such as altars, temenoi and tabernacles; meeting places such as sacred groves, village greens and holy wells and the creation of religious art, iconography and using "divine" proportions. Sacred geometry-based arts may also be ephemeral, such as found in sandpainting and medicine wheels.

Wiki already had the info down in a concise form, so the above is just a copy and paste. I can totally relate to the love of mathematics and the disgust at simple algebra. Like you, I have no problem triangulating positions, calc, geometry, but don't care much for algebra. I struggled with it.

It was actually Pythagoras who discovered the correlation of music to geometry. Kepler related the planetary orbits of Jupiter & Saturn to equilateral triangles. Honeybees hold honey in perfectly constructed hexagonal cells while nautilus shells are the perfect example of a logarithmic spiral.

Good subject ! :applause: Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
Zodiac:

i think many old monuments were beings used by our ancestors for measuring and astrology. even i heard the fact that there is a hole made in pyramid that is use to detect a star which appear in the view during a specific period. and here i also a fact that is might be a fiction only hehe http://www.math.washington.edu/~greenber/PiPyr.html

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”