Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon...woohoo
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

hi guys..
i just read more info abt the area but i still dun have a clue on what truly happened there...
is it really true that ships n planes sank due to the magnetic force ? is it really as simple as that ?
i read that there are actually qite a number of ships which managed to pass the Triangle but
why there are also a lot of ships n planes which sank ?
there are cases where the ships n planes are found in bad conditions and without anyone on board...
the damages were thought to be caused by storms and waves even though the weather is sunny ?0.o
i also read abt an interesting quote before a japanese ship sank . the crew said ' Danger..Dagger is coming '( somethink around like that ) before the ship's communication went dead

there are rumours abt atlantis being under the Triangle and there are also rumours about some supernatural force acting on those poor ships n planes..

i am still curious about this matter and i hope some1 here can share a bit of what they know...

is there any supernatural forces or beings causing these disasters ?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Personally i would say yes and no. They are infact scientific explanations that have to do with radiation and volcanic activity deep within the ocean floor of that area. But it doesnt explain the sightings of UFO's(of any type) and lost island. It's no coincedince that they are alot of distubing messages that come through as to the last words to hear from the victims as a cliffhanger. A large portion of that region is unexplored and still remains mysterious.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i also heard of discovering a crystal beneath Atlantic ocean which is said have some supernatural powers. i saw it in YouTube, i saw that when he the discoverer try to make a contact an iron rod with it, it repels and move away from the crystal..http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/ ... -atlantis/

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

shunrick wrote:i also heard of discovering a crystal beneath Atlantic ocean which is said have some supernatural powers. i saw it in YouTube, i saw that when he the discoverer try to make a contact an iron rod with it, it repels and move away from the crystal..http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/ ... -atlantis/
Slightly off-topic, but have you read any books by David Icke? I can't remember which of his books he speaks about it, but he goes into great detail about what he believes happened in Lemuria and Atlantis. Much of what Icke speaks about is ridiculed in many circles, which in my opinion is because he goes a step (or 2) further than what most people are ready for. Is he telling the truth? I don't know, but I believe there is at least some element of truth in his works.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

im sorry that its kinda off topic hehe.. but i just think that there might be kinda some relation with it coz Atlantic ocean is big and we don't know what secrets does it hide. but i believe that some strong energies is responsible in it and we don't know that what does it come and what it is.

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

All of the science relating to it is true, but it is believed to be the remnants of an unstable Merkaba from the time of the Atlanteans.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i agree. i read in a website that it was made by some extraterrestrials but in the present time, its unstable. so i think we can say that there are many things that science cant explain yet. :ot: again i guess hehe..

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”