venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

What do you guys think of this? I have heard of stories like this before, but this is a pretty impressive discovery if true. I'm trying to find more sources on this story.
Report-Oct 2012: Secret 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovered in Afghanistan

If you are new to this type of information, please check out the video before discrediting the info. ( VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAmiuNirRY&feature=plcp )

"What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimana” entrapped in a “Time Well” that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years. Vimāna is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.

Reference to ancient Indian flying vehicles comes from ancient Indian sources, many are the well known ancient Indian Epics, and there are literally hundreds of them. Most of them have not even been translated into English yet from the old sanskrit.

It is claimed that a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships!

Their method of propulsion, she said, was “anti-gravitational” and was based upon a system analogous to that of “laghima,” the unknown power of the ego existing in man’s physiological makeup, “a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull.”

According to Hindu Yogis, it is this “laghima” which enables a person to levitate. Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called “Astras” by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to
the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old. The manuscripts were also said to reveal the secret of “antima”, “the cap of invisibility” and “garima”, “how to become as heavy as a mountain of lead.”

Steve Quayle

Stephen Quayle is the author of five books. For over thirty years, he has been investigating ancient civilizations, giants, UFOs and biological warfare as they relate to the future of mankind. Stephen discusses the coming worst-case scenarios approaching this world and how they interrelate to each other. Earthquakes, volcanoes, nuclear and biological terrorism, coupled with the planned financial meltdown of the U.S. dollar will thrust us into unimagined tribulations. Stephen Quayle is on record as stating that we have moved from the realm of natural threats into the arena of supernaturally guided events of the unseen hand of evil orchestrating world events of unfathomable proportions."

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you find any more articles on this, please post them! Very interesting!

The concept is very intriguing, and would certainly explain some historical ties to space.

Ash & I were just discussing time travel, and for actual, human achievement I think physical, human body time travel will be to the future before anything else.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ah yes i have heard of Vimana.interesting to see what comes from this.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Truly fascinating stuff.

Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

Than you Killa for sharing this. Fascinating :thumbup:

I did an internet search for "Timewell" and found these which are related to the same story.

World Leaders Flock To Afghanistan After Mysterious ‘Time Well’ Discovered Aug 2011
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1510.htm

World Leaders Flock To Afghanistan After Mysterious ‘Time Well’ Discovered Dec 2010
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1510.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Awesome!! Yes please do more research I think I will as well. What I would give to know EVERYTHING the major governments of the world know, what they hide from us everyday.

Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

This story seems to be very similar to "The Objective" a 2008 science fiction horror film directed by Daniel Myrick.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Objective

This doesn't mean that the stories of the 5000 year old flying machine discovery should be dismissed competely, as there might have been an inspiration in truth which inspired the movie. But the thing that makes me stand back a little from ths story is that the movie came out in 2008 ans these stories started popping up around 2009. Well, at least those are the earliest dates I had found regarding them.

The Vimāna have always interested me, and I will continue researching them. Along with the other subjects I research. I'm weird like that, I hated doing research papers when I was in school, but now, I get inspired by a story or whatever and I try and get as much knowledge as I can regarding that subject. Maybe i should try and be a contestant on a trivia game show ha ha ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Gredy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: n/a
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a
Zodiac:

I came across a similar reference in a book I once read. It's content is about earth's past and is very thought provoking.

An ancient civilisation made reference to a war with another ancient civilisation which may have been Atlantis.

Here is the download link for the book (pdf):

Earth's Forbidden Secrets
http://thecrowhouse.com/Documents/Earth ... %20One.pdf

Hope you enjoy reading it.

My Spirit Family

1 Belraiha (Bun Bun)
1 Caberra (CH)
1 Celestial Maiden (Bun Bun)
1 Fairy Butterfly (CH)
2 Gold Djinn (CH)
4 Immortals (CH) - Ares, Bia, Hebe, Hyperion
1 Magil (Bun Bun)
1 Minor Pit Fiend (Bun Bun)
1 Volkh (CH)
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Gredy wrote:I came across a similar reference in a book I once read. It's content is about earth's past and is very thought provoking.

An ancient civilisation made reference to a war with another ancient civilisation which may have been Atlantis.

Here is the download link for the book (pdf):

Earth's Forbidden Secrets
http://thecrowhouse.com/Documents/Earth ... %20One.pdf

Hope you enjoy reading it.
Thank you for sharing :thumbup:

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
Zodiac:

vimana is like a old type planes. you can found it in holy book of Hinduism Ramayana. it was used to kidnap sita by the demon name ravana and it also used by Rama to came to his country.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”