Bach® Flower Remedies

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:i used the Bach rescue remedy with our former dog to help calm her anxiousness. Just a drop or two and she was in la la land as relaxed as could be!
Illeana3 wrote:I used it consistently when I found out I had EBV and what they called CFS. It pulled me out of a 13 year debilitating illness. Now I use it on and off, depending on what's going on. I always called it my Yoga in a Bottle! I saw that they have that in the advertisements now, like a catch phrase. How funny.....
Wonderful to hear! :thumbup:

Even if I don't get success with other flower remedies (I hope I do!) I'll probably buy another bottle of wild rose when I've used this one. It feels pretty comforting and "right". I'm very curious to try the wild oat because it's supposed to help with motivation.

Love leading the pilgrim
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:i used the Bach rescue remedy with our former dog to help calm her anxiousness. Just a drop or two and she was in la la land as relaxed as could be!
What did you use? I´m always looking for ways to help my dog who is highly anxious and neurotic.

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aurum wrote:
What did you use? I´m always looking for ways to help my dog who is highly anxious and neurotic.
Sorry to hop in and I'm not sure if this is what she used, but here's at at least this:
http://www.amazon.com/Bach-Rescue-Remed ... remedy+pet

Looks like some have had great success, some not at all. I was also reading other reviews and many people apparently give the human versions to their pets too. They contain alcohol though, probably neglectable amounts when diluted, but I'm not sure about the safety. The pet version is more expensive, but alcohol free.

This has info about other Bach flowers for pets: http://www.bachflower.com/Pets.htm
I also found this in Finnish: http://www.koirakoulukiti.palvelee.fi/11

I hope you can find something to help your nervous dog (whether it's flower remedies or not). :hug:

Love leading the pilgrim
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thanks, Riira :D . I´ll have to take a look.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”