What is happening?, when i mediate with gryphon

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

mane79nll Posted: Jan 9 2008, 10:06 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Oh!
I close my eyes and calm my mind. My body is like floating in a river. It was paradise. Suddenly, I hear crows or birds calling very loudly. It causes flow of energy moving through my body. It was making my body vibrating. I stop mediating immediately.

Is there anything wrong with my mediating? Or is it evil/bad spirit affecting me?

"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"

queniecups Posted: Jan 9 2008, 10:42 AM
Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

Is that the kind of sound your gryphon makes?
Q.

Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!
mane79nll Posted: Jan 9 2008, 10:44 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

Yes, the same sound I hear since keeping him.

"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"
david2885 Posted: Jan 9 2008, 11:27 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

I don't know about the sound...but regarding the vibration, I do frequently experience vibrations when doing my Higher Self meditations, using a CD program called Meditation Mastery. I emailed support about the vibrations, and here is an extract from the email response they sent me:

The shaking and vibrating is the alignment of your consciousness with higher aspects of your multi-dimensional self.

While some people are able to perceive the vibration as they connect to the Higher Dimensions, others may not, yet still be in the same place.

What is important is to simply continue with the practice and acknowledge the vibrations as a signpost of sorts. Some days you may perceive the vibrations, while others you may not.

It is important to understand this so that if you do not perceive the vibrations on a certain day you do not crave them or feel as if you need to achieve this state.

So perception of the vibrations is a good waypoint that you are developing well, however the absence of the vibrations are not an indicator that you are not doing well.

It's not exactly the same situation, but maybe the vibrations you feel are actually a good thing?

Return to “Meditation”