Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Zarahusthra*Thanks for this thread.It's very informative & answers a lot.My thing is that some people may feel intimidated by the "if you have to ask you may not be ready".The only reason I say this is because it's natural to ask questions & be inquisitive.Sometimes people just take the plunge.So if they've already taken that step the only thing left to do is ask questions so that more experienced members like yourself can share your knowledge.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote:Zarahusthra*Thanks for this thread.It's very informative & answers a lot.My thing is that some people may feel intimidated by the "if you have to ask you may not be ready".The only reason I say this is because it's natural to ask questions & be inquisitive.Sometimes people just take the plunge.So if they've already taken that step the only thing left to do is ask questions so that more experienced members like yourself can share your knowledge.
I second that :D

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

^ I think he just means if you have to ask if you are right for the darker stuff, you likely aren't ready. Not so much, inquiring about the path. I personally would interject and say, the wisest are those who are always asking questions - seeking further knowledge.

But when it comes to personal questions, you really need to know yourself. Nobody else can tell you if it's okay. We don't know you so we can't say one way or another, but if you're asking it's usually a sign that you aren't ready. If one is asking it's more or less because they are allured, and want to take that plunge but have a fear about it. That is a big significator about where one is at in their path. Knowledge knowledge knowledge..the more you know the more you understand, the more you understand the better an idea you have of where you are amidst it all.
One must be encouraged to draw their own conclusions on all matters after gathering a rounded knowledge base. Deciding for themself.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Exactly.

If you have to say "Am I ready for x?" the answer is no. Even if you could handle it otherwise, the uncertainty will be your own undoing.

I ALWAYS encourage people to get as much information as possible and make up their own minds. There is no such thing as too much knowledge. It's fair to say that the more you learn on a darker path the more you realize there is still to learn.

Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. :D

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote: Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. :D
:crazy: :crazy: ::rofl:: :thumbup:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Because I was one of the first people around here to be open about walking the Left Hand Path, over time I've been asked a few questions over and over about a great many things. I started putting this together awhile ago, and finally had some free time a few days ago and decided to finish it. It was my goal to get most of the things that will come up addressed here so there wouldn't be new points developing throughout the thread. I've tried to anticipate follow-up questions and points that will be raised to minimize this, but it's bound to happen. As I've answered some of these things a lot of times some of it will certainly end up not being as complete as it should be, so feel free to point it things that only paint a partial picture.

The tone of this is somewhat light-hearted, for two reasons. One, just about every question here is something I have been asked in private by people here on more than one occasion, without unfairly stretching the intelligence in which the question was asked. Two, it makes it more fun read. The tone should not distract from the seriousness of the message; it a stereotype among wannabees that is well earned. Just because you don't ask things as stupidly doesn't mean the principle doesn't apply to you.

Q: Where the hell have you been?
A: A combination of dealing with real life and my Lady of Eternal Night being a higher priority than this forum.

Q: What is the Left Hand Path?
A: The Left Hand Path (LHP) is a term applied to a large range of religions/paths/schools of thought that emphasize personal choice, responsibility and enlightenment through reaching one's ultimate potential. Some forms of Luciferianism and Satanism are LHP religions, although not all are and there are others that would also be classified LHP. “Traditional” religions having an immortal at the top saying “do x because I said so you pathetic mortals, or else” are considered Right Hand Path religions. The most obvious examples are Judaism, Christianity/Catholicism and Islam, which are really all the same thing, seeing as they are built around the same immortal with minor semantic differences. I'm assuming you already understand the differences between the two if you're reading this forum, if you don't, start with Wikipedia and read more from there before continuing. Knowledge is your friend.

Q: Kewl! I can be a devil worshiper and get high all day and call spreading STDs a lifestyle!
A: No. There is a huge difference between do what thou wilt and if it feels good do it. The former puts considerable tests on one's character. If you need to have the difference between the two explained to you, this is not for you. You clearly lack the maturity and mental discipline required.

Q: Explain.
A: There is a huge difference between responsibly pursuing one's rational self interest and indulging in every self destructive behavior possible. Not conforming to a set of rules because they hinder one's evolution while not causing harm to anyone else is not at all the same thing as living an obviously irresponsible lifestyle that costs you your love, your life, your fortune and your Sacred Honor.

Q: Rock and roll/metal comes from TEH DEH-VUUUHL!!!!11!!!!!1!!!
A: This is universally claimed by both sides and the immortal in question, so I'm inclined to go with it.

Q: Aren't Lucifer, Satan, Beezlebub, Mephistopheles, etc. the same guy?
A: No. There is some debate, even among those of the LHP, whether or not Lucifer and Satan are the same being. My interaction with each is different enough that I would tend to go with them being separate immortals. For a hypothetical, I concede they could all be aspects of a more encompassing immortal not yet known to us.

Q: Then who is in charge of the Left Hand Path?
A: No one. It is a mindset and way of reaching one's ultimate potential more than something run by somebody. Most people who walk the Left Hand Path do not follow any one religion in it exclusively, but rather take what works for them from varying sources and innovates the rest. Buddhism is very much like the LHP in this way. There are many schools of Buddhism, all of which proved effective for at least one person who ended up achieving enlightenment. Just because one person achieves enlightenment that way, doesn't mean it will work for everyone. If eating mist instead of food and walking on hot coals while saying om works for you, great. Other schools emphasize study and memorization of writings while making personal progress through meditation. The point is that result is more important than the specific mean(s) used.

Q: Sounds awesome! Sign me up!
A: I don't think so. That isn't how it works. First off, YOU, and only you, are the one to make that decision. You don't “sign up” or go through any specific ritual (although there are irreversible rituals practiced to align oneself with Lucifer and many others). That also isn't a decision that should be made immediately or lightly. Having been Catholic for over 20 years this is a HUGE adjustment into how one lives one's life and looks at the world. It not something that should be rushed into. If you insist that you're ready, I assure you you're not. You might think so now. But the truth is that most people who pursue this turn against it in 3-5 years, or less, having made commitments and burned bridges they regret for the rest of their lives.

Q: Nuh-uh! I'm more differenter and awesomer than those guys!
A: So you say and probably actually believe. I'll give you a real life example of an individual I know. He is a well known and respected white light practitioner in England, and has been for years. Although born a mortal, he was turned by a very respectable coven in England, which gives him advantages mortals can not even begin to understand. He joined the Temple of Maergzjirah (another bag of worms I'll get into) and worked with many other darker/black immortals. As an established practitioner of the arts and a vampire he had more advantages going in than 99+% of the people reading this. At first, everything seemed fine when he was in the honeymoon phase. It was dark and black and awesome as new experiences opened up. But things slowly changed. He came to see that he wasn't getting everything he wanted out of it, and there were considerable drawbacks to pursuing this way of life. It got to the point that he didn't even want those items in his house anymore and they were distributed to others he knew still on the Left Hand Path. He told me in no uncertain terms the entire thing was a mistake, he deeply regretted joining the Cabal and was doing everything he could to wash his hands of it as much as possible. Much of what he did to himself cannot be undone and he has to live with that. Had he not turned back it would have cost him the woman he loves forever, last I knew he was still trying to repair the damage that had been done there. He continues to be a white light practitioner and is not looking back. This is not at all uncommon. Browse around the net and you'll find plenty of stories of buyers remorse from people who went down similar paths. This path is only appropriate for a very small percentage of people, which is not a way of proving you are “better” than everyone else or reverse psychology making you think you are “part of the club.” It stresses how many are drawn like a moth to a flame rather than finding their true path.

Q: Wait, drawbacks? You mean I don't just say “hey Satanman make me a Sith Lord” and then I start choking people with my awesome black powers and stuff?
A: No jackass, it doesn't work that way. Once you open yourself up to these energies you will draw attention from all kinds of annoying low level demons (among other things). You have to separate the good from the bad and probably don't have anything to help you with that. Having sufficient intuition is a good place to start. You better have telepathy down too. When interacting with any BA entity you absolutely want to know exactly what is going on, not guess and hope for the best. Some demons are great and can be perfect companions for some people. Others will revolt and openly cause you harm until they are sent to a suitable master. Some (especially the relatively weak ones, relative is the key term there) are almost always there just to be jerks. This is a minor example of how things can go wrong. If that even remotely sounds like a possibility for you, then you're not ready.

Q: But couldn't I get a (insert type of demon here) and all of these problems will magically go away? Magically, get it? I made a funny.
A: No. In fact, that would be a rather bad decision for you to make. There is no quick fix. Taking in a demon you are not ready to handle is never a good idea. Starting out with a weaker demon you might be able to control (“starter” demons from some sellers) tends to inflate one's confidence and get you into trouble sooner rather than later. Hans von Strepple has said in interviews that he strongly discourages anyone from keeping black or the daaaaaarker end of dark spirits until they have been on the LHP for many years and are committed to it. He has asked me to take darker items in more than once because people lusting after them would only bring harm unto themselves. For anyone else the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, and the same benefits can be achieved with something easier to work with.

Q: But guys on (insert forum here) said...
A: Whatever they said that made you think handling demons is easy is a relative statement, especially coming from the people making it. I've handled demons for years and they know better than to pick a fight with me, because I can fight back. As a result of having that ability, I earn their respect and we have no problems. Having major street cred from past lives helps me a lot too. The people who told you that demons are easy to handle are either people who have been committed to the LHP and handled high level demons for years, so it is easy for them (read: NOT YOU), or they're lying.

Q: So why can you handle demons so easily?
A: In addition to practicing what I preach, I have many other advantages from this and past existences you don't. If your soul is already highly respected among demons (unlikely) and you can drop the name(s) you were known as while recalling everything you did to earn that respect and showing it all still applies (far more unlikely)...then you can get away with being a little less cautious at the risk of unduly inflating your ego and developing a false sense of security and confidence.

Q: So how do I start with a demon?
A: Your relationship will initially be built on mutual respect. Ordering demons around telling them to do things for you generally doesn't get the desired result. Even if the demon has been bound in such a way that no direct harm can be done and orders must be followed (it is rare for this to be absolute in a way a demon can't eventually work around) you will be building animosity instead of respect. When the demon can do something about it, that will be bad for you.

Q: But, even having a demon around makes me more of a badass!
A: No. Your way of thinking is completely wrong. By saying this you are already sliding down the slippery slope. Demons are not trophies, and most will not react positively to being treated like one. Any idiot can buy something for sale to anyone with enough money. This does not enhance your status. What you do with it might, but could just as easily make you a laughingstock if you prove unworthy. If you go through a lengthy approval process before you are permitted to make the purchase, and it is a genuine evaluation, that might be something, assuming it is done legitimately and not as a marketing tool to make you feel special.

Q: Demons do everything better than everything else! Demons4EVAR!
A: True, demons can, in certain instances, be more efficient at getting things done than other types of spirits or entities. There is usually a higher price to be paid for such service. Such tribute should always be discussed up front. Never casually make statements like “I'd give my left arm if only x.” You may well find out your terms have been accepted when you lose that arm. Demons aren't necessarily better at getting things done than djinn, or better protectors than dragons, or better something than somebody else, but they do these things differently in inherently different ways, typically with no concern for whatever karmic debt you might accumulate as a result of their actions. You might get something faster today, and pay for in 5 years. These are the types of concerns people tend to ignore.

Q: Demons are the best entity out there.
A: It depends on what you mean. “Demon” is a term that can cover a lot of ground, and a lot of different entities and spirits. It would take a very long time to be fully exhaustive. I generally refer to immortal beings holding a respectable position in the Infernal Empire when I use the term, while imps or succubi could accurately be called “demons” in the proper context. Imps are more along the lines of what I refer to as a low level demons. Some demons are highly destructive and will never bring any benefits for a keeper. If you have to ask it's not for you, or you're not ready at best.

Q: Jesus/Yahweh/Allah/Mohammed loves me!
A: If you say so. I would argue it is your psychic energy you give through prayer and devotion they love. At least “evil” gods are honest when they want such things.

Q: You need Jesus!
A: I've been there. I was raised Catholic. Having natural psychic abilities I could see for myself that much of what people took on faith did in fact exist. I was surrounded by angels from a very young age. I could establish telepathic communication with any I wished (Jesus, Yahweh, Mary, saints, etc.) with relative ease. I never needed “faith” - I could see these things for myself. Over time the quid pro quo of prayer and devotion in exchange for divine intervention began to become a ripoff, exposing me to the truth that is wasn't about helping me.

Q: I pity the foo! Whachutalkinbow?
A: To make a long story short, I had a job evaporate so I naturally turned to my old buddy Saint Anthony to take care of it. In exchange for attempt at helping me, with no guarantee of success or how long it would last, he demanded innate powers and abilities of mine, access to parts of the astral realm most people can't go and other such things that cannot be bought. I gave him a look that screamed “are you serious bro?” and offered to consider it if he delivered a lottery jackpot of no less than $200 million, as we're talking about some seriously priceless stuff. I wasn't sure I would go for that, but if he wanted it, being set for life was the minimum for me to consider it. He said no. So I went to Jesus and Yahweh for a second opinion. They took his side. Some reward for more than two decades of dedication. Having been loyal with my rosary I reached out to Mary to help me out, and got dead silence. They betrayed me, and I don't take betrayal well.

Q: So you turned to Satan?
A: Actually no. My exposure to accurate information about the LHP was purely accidental while working on another project. Even then I didn't take it on faith, but slowly verified things among trusted spirits and in the Akashic Records. After gaining access there I further discovered Yahweh lied to me about a great many things over the years, killing any chance of a reconciliation I can see.

Q: Don't you want to go to heaven?
A: Been there, done that. Heaven appears to be a nice place, until you see how it actually works. The talk in the Bible about being a “pillar of heaven” is meant to be taken literally. Your soul is used as a building block for Yahweh's vision in a place that strongly resembles a Borg cube. The lucky ones are put in the matrix so the speak and experience the eternal paradise promised, although it isn't real. The others function much like Borg drones, lifelessly working for “the greater good.” There was a time when I could go along with that as long as the paradise was real enough to me. No longer.

Q: You want to go to hell?
A: Not necessarily for eternity, but at least to visit certain parts. There are other immortals I have very good relationships with, including an ever deepening relationship with my Norse family. Parts of the Infernal Empire/Hell are actually quite nice. Others are everything you imagine and worse. Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven indeed. Unless you've astral traveled there and been welcomed, you don't what you're talking about.

Q: Gasp! You work with somebody other than Satan!
A: Shocking, I know. I work with a large array of immortals, as do many on the LHP. I highly recommend it. It might surprise many people reading this to find out that Isis is one of the most revered immortals among those on the LHP. Yes, the loving motherly nature of Isis people on here typically know is part of Isis, but it is a very small part of the Isis I know.

Q: How can I know Isis this way?
A: Stop relying on bindings to interact with her and develop your telepathy to the point where you can reach her without a binding. Once you are directly connected to the whole thing she'll decide whether or not to open up to you. She has many other names, try those too.

Q: Who else?
A: Lilith is another example of someone who is partially understood. There is so much more to the Queen of Vampires that could be its own discussion. Read up on her from some LHP sources. Fun fact: she was actually Adam's first wife, and he dumped her because she wouldn't let him be on top. Never underestimate the importance of making sure your man is completely satisfied in all things in all ways at all times. I will now glance west for no apparent reason whatsoever. By the time you've done proper research into Lilith and Isis on your own you won't need any other help with this question.

Q: So what about Satanism?
A: Satanism is a term than encompasses so many different and contradictory things that there is no one answer to what “Satanism” is. One of the more famous “Satanic” groups is the Church of Satan, which is one hell of a misnomer. The CoS (Church of Satan) is actually an atheist group that only uses Satan as a metaphor for various forces. The Satanic Bible, largely plagiarized by Anton LaVey, veers off into hippie “if it feels good do it” territory too often for my taste. The Temple of Set was formed by a group that broke away from LaVey and is another major area of Satanism/LHP worthy of some reading, specifically over the nature of the fallout with LaVey. Spiritual Satanism treats Satan as a real being, sometimes the same being as Lucifer, sometimes much more like a RHP religion where Satan is the ultimate god who can do no wrong. Other practitioners of Spiritual Satanism treat Satan as a friend or Mentor. That is only a small sampling of things that call themselves Satanism, which is different from Luciferianism.

Q: So, where can I start doing some of this research you encourage? For free of course.
A: These are some good places to start, in no particular order.
http://xeper.org/
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
http://www.spiritualsatanist.com/
http://www.churchofsatan.com/
http://www.sectofentrance.com

Q: What about Lucifer? You said they were different.
A: Lucifer is the light bearer, the Morning Star, the one associated with phosphorus, the guy who tried to take Yahweh's spot, etc. Up until the 1400s he was recognized as giving the gift of fire to mortals by Christian religions, when they realized that hurt their case about him only existing to ruin your soul. His rebellion against Yahweh was rooted in wanting to do more to help humanity grow and evolve through many methods opposed by Yahweh, not the least of which was restoring their birthright to immortality. He didn't lie to Eve either, he said the apple would make her smarter and that Yahweh was keeping her in her place, both of which turned out to be true. The human lifespan has been greatly shortened; I have never seen Adam's life credited to being less than 900 years. Lucifer wanted to take a more direct role in helping humanity grow and evolve. Lucifer is the Roman god of the same name. He generally considers the Gentiles to be his people the way Yahweh considers the Jews to be his (the same can be said of Satan here), although one's character and intentions are far more important than one's bloodline to Lucifer and Satan. Lucifer represents knowledge, personal evolution, self actualization, the fulfilling of all of one's potential. He the lightbringer for those who seek it.

Q: That must mean Luciferianism isn't exactly the same as Satanism then?
Yes! You're learning. Here are a few places to start reading about Luciferianism.

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/
http://www.theorderofphosphorus.com/
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3283366/Luciferian-Manifest
http://www.pureportals.com/Default.aspx ... liluciferi

Q: Satan/Lucifer tempt people into sin because they want to swallow our souls!
A: This might shock you, but if you do not seek them out, you aren't even on their radar. As far as they are concerned you don't even exist. Looking back I only had one real encounter with Satan during during my RHP time, and that was only after calling him out and being highly obnoxious. Every other time it had been some low level demon with nothing better to do. When a relative of mine became a deacon he claimed Satan tried to tempt him into not going through with it. The claim loses credibility when the demon trying to save him from himself is right there and correcting the story in real time. At the risk of bruising your ego, you aren't worth Satan's time to tempt.

Q: What about all of the secret society conspiracies?
A: The Masons are a blatantly Luciferian organization. A common trait among all covertly LHP organizations is an affinity for hiding the truth in plain sight. You have to understand that most Masons do not have the slightest understanding of Masonry; it is not unfair to say you know nothing before getting to the 30th degree, and even that relies upon the Mason's ability to understand vague material. Most of it makes no sense at all if not taken in a Luciferian context. Several letters between high ranking Masons have been printed where their Luciferian ties are openly acknowledged between them. If you can't see the connection yourself, there are plenty of websites out there that dedicate themselves to drawing the line between Luciferianism and Masonry for Masons not truly understanding the teachings. Here is one:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/free11.html
Or you could read The Deadly Deception by Jim Shaw. There is a limit to how much he can say due to oaths he's taken, but you'll see his interpretation coincides with mine.
I have an extremely large collection of Masonic books that support and expand on everything mentioned above.
I trust I do not need to draw you a map between a group called the Illuminati and Light.

Q: Yeah, well, the Knights Templar like Christ.
A: They were actually followers of Baphomet, another dark immortal. This was kept from many of the lower level knights in the organization. I have spirits of members I had hoped to learn more from that I in turn have had to educate on the true nature of the order. While worshiping Baphomet, they also drew from other occult sources, including djinn and the true goddess of Mecca. This is another huge can of worms, and some of the places it leads will be impossible for you to verify without inside access to members of the organization and/or guides to take you around the Akashic Records.

Q: The Temple of Maergzjirah is evil too!
A: You just had to go there. These guys are strictly BA. It's not dark like what you've dealt with, and it's on a totally different scale of “black” than anything you'll see from Satan or Lucifer. Both of those guys have enough of a different type of light that I could balance it out to gray with a straight face. Not with The Black Court. Unlike me, they don't care what trouble you get yourself into and will take your money without saying another word. There is a reason why they offer no instructions or advice with any of their items. If you need it, you aren't ready and/or worthy. I've had many dealings with them and have always urged caution when the topic has been asked of me for a reason. This is not where you start on your journey down the LHP. If you have to ask, it's not for you.
Their items are designed to do specific things, but doesn't necessarily bring you any closer to working with members of The Black Court. I don't have any items related to the two members with whom I have the strongest bond. Reach out to them telepathically and see where you get. If you don't get a strong response, you are definitely not ready. That doesn't mean never. It means not now. Everything I have acquired from them is a double edged sword that has more potential to do harm than good to someone who isn't ready for it.

Q: So those other things weren't “real BA?”
A: I would say not. True BA is a very different animal. I work with the black arts and understand the black arts. Those I am most fond of are not “black” using the definition of BA used here. I can call Lucifer gray with a straight face, and for the Lucifer I know I can make a case that he is a different type of WA. When I say something is black, keep it in that context. True BA is a much colder, harsher mistress. There is no compassion, there is no regard for your well being. There is only the blackness consuming all it encompasses. Can it be worked with? Yes, it CAN be. Can it be controlled under the best of circumstances? Mostly. If you have to ask this isn't you. Most of what you would use BA to accomplish can be done safer through other means.

Q: So not everything you do is BA BA?
A: No, of course not. I would even argue that probably isn't mentally healthy to be BA-exclusive in all but the most extreme cirKEEP IT CLEAN IN THIS FORUMstances. I do work with demons and entities that are rightfully classified as BA. Those relationships are almost 100% MUTUAL respect. Mutual is the key word there, just in case the CAPS weren't subtle enough.

Q: How do I earn that respect?
A: It's a long process. You don't start there. Start by working with dark beings, and progressively darker and more powerful dark beings. You should change enough that both you and others notice the change in you. That puts you at the beginning of your path toward working with BA. I'm sure Ash can tell you plenty of stories about people who didn't know what they were doing getting themselves in trouble by telling themselves they could handle things they should never touch. Even under the best of circumstances, only a very small percentage of people need to work with BA, or will even benefit from it. It is not for everyone. This is not reverse psychology. It is fair warning.

Q: Obi-wan, you're holding me back!
A: I have worked with many people over the years who started going down this road. Every single time in private I urge caution, research, going very slowly and not making any long term commitments. That has proven to be sound advice for all. They realize this isn't all glitz and glamor once they start getting deeper into it. If you really can do it, great, go do it and be the one in ten million that can prove me wrong. When you fail I'll clean up your mess, for a modest fee.

Q: Won't joining a bunch of LHP temples/covens/cults/organizations give me give me enough power to render your warnings moot?
A: NO! Depending on what you join you could learn plenty that still won't help you at all in real life. There are no shortcuts. I made plenty of mistakes when starting and was saved only because I earned those demons' respect in past lives. You won't have that luxury. I urge caution for a reason – things can very quickly get out of hand before you even realize what is happening around you.

Q: Don't BA spirits know things no one else does?
A: No. If it has ever been known, it's in the Akashic Records...somewhere. Within reason of course (the Records don't keep track of what you eat for breakfast). Will they know things you won't find there on your own or give you a new perspective on it? Possibly. Being BA in itself does not automatically make one supreme.

Q: Nothing to worry about, I'll just do what Solomon did and they'll be putty in my hands!
A: You really think that is going to work? One, it's been awhile since Solomon had his way, there are plenty of ways around his methods that still work at all. Two, you are highly inexperienced, both at using Solomon's tricks and working with demons. Not only will you do it wrong leaving plenty of openings, but the demon will play you like a fiddle, BA or not. Needing protection anyway is a sign you aren't ready. You should protect yourself to be practical IF something goes wrong, but you shouldn't have to rely on it. Learn the line between bravery and stupidity.

Q: They'll love me because I'm the X-Box Live Call of Duty 1337 Champion!!!!11!! We can kill people 2gether!!!!!!!!!
A: Uh...I hate to break this to you...but no. In all but the most extreme cases, it is safe to say anything BA will not care the least bit about you. You should strive for mutual respect, and might even receive a certain fondness that isn't quite at the acquaintance level, but you're probably buying your own line of crap if you go in expecting more than that. I stress again, respect is extremely important here. This attitude will not be appreciated.

Q: But I gave him my SOUL, man.
A: So what other use could you possibly be now? If you gave it, you're an idiot and there is no reason to think you will get anything in return. If it is an honest transaction, and there is a way for you to get your soul back if the other party welches on the deal, then you'll probably get what you bargained for, unless of course the agreement could be interpreted in another way that will be less hassle to the other party. Unless you reeeeeeeally know what you're doing (and you probably don't) you just got scammed.

Q: You didn't answer my question. Sad face.
A: Ask it then.

Q: Thanks, that was kinda sorta helpful.
A: No problem.

You are an excellent writer and I really don't disagree with you....SOme of the things you mentioned, I was especially happy to see....You are definitely spot on about the Masons as my grandfather and great grandfather were above "The Big 30" and my grandfather loaned me all his manuscripts and also conversed with me. At his death all his manuscripts were gathered up by the lodge he belonged to (the London Lodge)....

Your way of explaining the relationships of people to The "Jehovah-Continuum" are the best and clearest I have ever read. Of course, I agree with you.

As to the concept of the Christ, I would add that the info from one of my long deceased relatives Xenia Romanova, that Gregori Rasputin had, in fact, either been initiated into a gnostic group that was the cause of the later Khlysty but was way beyond the ordinary Khlysty - although their sexual rituals were much the same. The idea was that through the manipulation of sexual power, one could take on a very high "Form of Life" very similiar to (but certainly not identical with) the Tibetan Buddhist Completion Stage of any Anutarayoga Tantra.... Thus the Christian Religion as we know it is a religion hijaked and changed into basically a slavery concept....It seems likely that the Ranter-Quaker poet William Blake, understood this. I believe so.

I have my own views, but would be very interested to hear what you might have to say about Planetary Spirits & Galactic Spirits....

I believe you should collect this stuff into a book........

Cheers,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Because I was one of the first people around here to be open about walking the Left Hand Path, over time I've been asked a few questions over and over about a great many things. I started putting this together awhile ago, and finally had some free time a few days ago and decided to finish it. It was my goal to get most of the things that will come up addressed here so there wouldn't be new points developing throughout the thread. I've tried to anticipate follow-up questions and points that will be raised to minimize this, but it's bound to happen. As I've answered some of these things a lot of times some of it will certainly end up not being as complete as it should be, so feel free to point it things that only paint a partial picture.

The tone of this is somewhat light-hearted, for two reasons. One, just about every question here is something I have been asked in private by people here on more than one occasion, without unfairly stretching the intelligence in which the question was asked. Two, it makes it more fun read. The tone should not distract from the seriousness of the message; it a stereotype among wannabees that is well earned. Just because you don't ask things as stupidly doesn't mean the principle doesn't apply to you.

Q: Where the hell have you been?
A: A combination of dealing with real life and my Lady of Eternal Night being a higher priority than this forum.

Q: What is the Left Hand Path?
A: The Left Hand Path (LHP) is a term applied to a large range of religions/paths/schools of thought that emphasize personal choice, responsibility and enlightenment through reaching one's ultimate potential. Some forms of Luciferianism and Satanism are LHP religions, although not all are and there are others that would also be classified LHP. “Traditional” religions having an immortal at the top saying “do x because I said so you pathetic mortals, or else” are considered Right Hand Path religions. The most obvious examples are Judaism, Christianity/Catholicism and Islam, which are really all the same thing, seeing as they are built around the same immortal with minor semantic differences. I'm assuming you already understand the differences between the two if you're reading this forum, if you don't, start with Wikipedia and read more from there before continuing. Knowledge is your friend.

Q: Kewl! I can be a devil worshiper and get high all day and call spreading STDs a lifestyle!
A: No. There is a huge difference between do what thou wilt and if it feels good do it. The former puts considerable tests on one's character. If you need to have the difference between the two explained to you, this is not for you. You clearly lack the maturity and mental discipline required.

Q: Explain.
A: There is a huge difference between responsibly pursuing one's rational self interest and indulging in every self destructive behavior possible. Not conforming to a set of rules because they hinder one's evolution while not causing harm to anyone else is not at all the same thing as living an obviously irresponsible lifestyle that costs you your love, your life, your fortune and your Sacred Honor.

Q: Rock and roll/metal comes from TEH DEH-VUUUHL!!!!11!!!!!1!!!
A: This is universally claimed by both sides and the immortal in question, so I'm inclined to go with it.

Q: Aren't Lucifer, Satan, Beezlebub, Mephistopheles, etc. the same guy?
A: No. There is some debate, even among those of the LHP, whether or not Lucifer and Satan are the same being. My interaction with each is different enough that I would tend to go with them being separate immortals. For a hypothetical, I concede they could all be aspects of a more encompassing immortal not yet known to us.

Q: Then who is in charge of the Left Hand Path?
A: No one. It is a mindset and way of reaching one's ultimate potential more than something run by somebody. Most people who walk the Left Hand Path do not follow any one religion in it exclusively, but rather take what works for them from varying sources and innovates the rest. Buddhism is very much like the LHP in this way. There are many schools of Buddhism, all of which proved effective for at least one person who ended up achieving enlightenment. Just because one person achieves enlightenment that way, doesn't mean it will work for everyone. If eating mist instead of food and walking on hot coals while saying om works for you, great. Other schools emphasize study and memorization of writings while making personal progress through meditation. The point is that result is more important than the specific mean(s) used.

Q: Sounds awesome! Sign me up!
A: I don't think so. That isn't how it works. First off, YOU, and only you, are the one to make that decision. You don't “sign up” or go through any specific ritual (although there are irreversible rituals practiced to align oneself with Lucifer and many others). That also isn't a decision that should be made immediately or lightly. Having been Catholic for over 20 years this is a HUGE adjustment into how one lives one's life and looks at the world. It not something that should be rushed into. If you insist that you're ready, I assure you you're not. You might think so now. But the truth is that most people who pursue this turn against it in 3-5 years, or less, having made commitments and burned bridges they regret for the rest of their lives.

Q: Nuh-uh! I'm more differenter and awesomer than those guys!
A: So you say and probably actually believe. I'll give you a real life example of an individual I know. He is a well known and respected white light practitioner in England, and has been for years. Although born a mortal, he was turned by a very respectable coven in England, which gives him advantages mortals can not even begin to understand. He joined the Temple of Maergzjirah (another bag of worms I'll get into) and worked with many other darker/black immortals. As an established practitioner of the arts and a vampire he had more advantages going in than 99+% of the people reading this. At first, everything seemed fine when he was in the honeymoon phase. It was dark and black and awesome as new experiences opened up. But things slowly changed. He came to see that he wasn't getting everything he wanted out of it, and there were considerable drawbacks to pursuing this way of life. It got to the point that he didn't even want those items in his house anymore and they were distributed to others he knew still on the Left Hand Path. He told me in no uncertain terms the entire thing was a mistake, he deeply regretted joining the Cabal and was doing everything he could to wash his hands of it as much as possible. Much of what he did to himself cannot be undone and he has to live with that. Had he not turned back it would have cost him the woman he loves forever, last I knew he was still trying to repair the damage that had been done there. He continues to be a white light practitioner and is not looking back. This is not at all uncommon. Browse around the net and you'll find plenty of stories of buyers remorse from people who went down similar paths. This path is only appropriate for a very small percentage of people, which is not a way of proving you are “better” than everyone else or reverse psychology making you think you are “part of the club.” It stresses how many are drawn like a moth to a flame rather than finding their true path.

Q: Wait, drawbacks? You mean I don't just say “hey Satanman make me a Sith Lord” and then I start choking people with my awesome black powers and stuff?
A: No jackass, it doesn't work that way. Once you open yourself up to these energies you will draw attention from all kinds of annoying low level demons (among other things). You have to separate the good from the bad and probably don't have anything to help you with that. Having sufficient intuition is a good place to start. You better have telepathy down too. When interacting with any BA entity you absolutely want to know exactly what is going on, not guess and hope for the best. Some demons are great and can be perfect companions for some people. Others will revolt and openly cause you harm until they are sent to a suitable master. Some (especially the relatively weak ones, relative is the key term there) are almost always there just to be jerks. This is a minor example of how things can go wrong. If that even remotely sounds like a possibility for you, then you're not ready.

Q: But couldn't I get a (insert type of demon here) and all of these problems will magically go away? Magically, get it? I made a funny.
A: No. In fact, that would be a rather bad decision for you to make. There is no quick fix. Taking in a demon you are not ready to handle is never a good idea. Starting out with a weaker demon you might be able to control (“starter” demons from some sellers) tends to inflate one's confidence and get you into trouble sooner rather than later. Hans von Strepple has said in interviews that he strongly discourages anyone from keeping black or the daaaaaarker end of dark spirits until they have been on the LHP for many years and are committed to it. He has asked me to take darker items in more than once because people lusting after them would only bring harm unto themselves. For anyone else the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, and the same benefits can be achieved with something easier to work with.

Q: But guys on (insert forum here) said...
A: Whatever they said that made you think handling demons is easy is a relative statement, especially coming from the people making it. I've handled demons for years and they know better than to pick a fight with me, because I can fight back. As a result of having that ability, I earn their respect and we have no problems. Having major street cred from past lives helps me a lot too. The people who told you that demons are easy to handle are either people who have been committed to the LHP and handled high level demons for years, so it is easy for them (read: NOT YOU), or they're lying.

Q: So why can you handle demons so easily?
A: In addition to practicing what I preach, I have many other advantages from this and past existences you don't. If your soul is already highly respected among demons (unlikely) and you can drop the name(s) you were known as while recalling everything you did to earn that respect and showing it all still applies (far more unlikely)...then you can get away with being a little less cautious at the risk of unduly inflating your ego and developing a false sense of security and confidence.

Q: So how do I start with a demon?
A: Your relationship will initially be built on mutual respect. Ordering demons around telling them to do things for you generally doesn't get the desired result. Even if the demon has been bound in such a way that no direct harm can be done and orders must be followed (it is rare for this to be absolute in a way a demon can't eventually work around) you will be building animosity instead of respect. When the demon can do something about it, that will be bad for you.

Q: But, even having a demon around makes me more of a badass!
A: No. Your way of thinking is completely wrong. By saying this you are already sliding down the slippery slope. Demons are not trophies, and most will not react positively to being treated like one. Any idiot can buy something for sale to anyone with enough money. This does not enhance your status. What you do with it might, but could just as easily make you a laughingstock if you prove unworthy. If you go through a lengthy approval process before you are permitted to make the purchase, and it is a genuine evaluation, that might be something, assuming it is done legitimately and not as a marketing tool to make you feel special.

Q: Demons do everything better than everything else! Demons4EVAR!
A: True, demons can, in certain instances, be more efficient at getting things done than other types of spirits or entities. There is usually a higher price to be paid for such service. Such tribute should always be discussed up front. Never casually make statements like “I'd give my left arm if only x.” You may well find out your terms have been accepted when you lose that arm. Demons aren't necessarily better at getting things done than djinn, or better protectors than dragons, or better something than somebody else, but they do these things differently in inherently different ways, typically with no concern for whatever karmic debt you might accumulate as a result of their actions. You might get something faster today, and pay for in 5 years. These are the types of concerns people tend to ignore.

Q: Demons are the best entity out there.
A: It depends on what you mean. “Demon” is a term that can cover a lot of ground, and a lot of different entities and spirits. It would take a very long time to be fully exhaustive. I generally refer to immortal beings holding a respectable position in the Infernal Empire when I use the term, while imps or succubi could accurately be called “demons” in the proper context. Imps are more along the lines of what I refer to as a low level demons. Some demons are highly destructive and will never bring any benefits for a keeper. If you have to ask it's not for you, or you're not ready at best.

Q: Jesus/Yahweh/Allah/Mohammed loves me!
A: If you say so. I would argue it is your psychic energy you give through prayer and devotion they love. At least “evil” gods are honest when they want such things.

Q: You need Jesus!
A: I've been there. I was raised Catholic. Having natural psychic abilities I could see for myself that much of what people took on faith did in fact exist. I was surrounded by angels from a very young age. I could establish telepathic communication with any I wished (Jesus, Yahweh, Mary, saints, etc.) with relative ease. I never needed “faith” - I could see these things for myself. Over time the quid pro quo of prayer and devotion in exchange for divine intervention began to become a ripoff, exposing me to the truth that is wasn't about helping me.

Q: I pity the foo! Whachutalkinbow?
A: To make a long story short, I had a job evaporate so I naturally turned to my old buddy Saint Anthony to take care of it. In exchange for attempt at helping me, with no guarantee of success or how long it would last, he demanded innate powers and abilities of mine, access to parts of the astral realm most people can't go and other such things that cannot be bought. I gave him a look that screamed “are you serious bro?” and offered to consider it if he delivered a lottery jackpot of no less than $200 million, as we're talking about some seriously priceless stuff. I wasn't sure I would go for that, but if he wanted it, being set for life was the minimum for me to consider it. He said no. So I went to Jesus and Yahweh for a second opinion. They took his side. Some reward for more than two decades of dedication. Having been loyal with my rosary I reached out to Mary to help me out, and got dead silence. They betrayed me, and I don't take betrayal well.

Q: So you turned to Satan?
A: Actually no. My exposure to accurate information about the LHP was purely accidental while working on another project. Even then I didn't take it on faith, but slowly verified things among trusted spirits and in the Akashic Records. After gaining access there I further discovered Yahweh lied to me about a great many things over the years, killing any chance of a reconciliation I can see.

Q: Don't you want to go to heaven?
A: Been there, done that. Heaven appears to be a nice place, until you see how it actually works. The talk in the Bible about being a “pillar of heaven” is meant to be taken literally. Your soul is used as a building block for Yahweh's vision in a place that strongly resembles a Borg cube. The lucky ones are put in the matrix so the speak and experience the eternal paradise promised, although it isn't real. The others function much like Borg drones, lifelessly working for “the greater good.” There was a time when I could go along with that as long as the paradise was real enough to me. No longer.

Q: You want to go to hell?
A: Not necessarily for eternity, but at least to visit certain parts. There are other immortals I have very good relationships with, including an ever deepening relationship with my Norse family. Parts of the Infernal Empire/Hell are actually quite nice. Others are everything you imagine and worse. Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven indeed. Unless you've astral traveled there and been welcomed, you don't what you're talking about.

Q: Gasp! You work with somebody other than Satan!
A: Shocking, I know. I work with a large array of immortals, as do many on the LHP. I highly recommend it. It might surprise many people reading this to find out that Isis is one of the most revered immortals among those on the LHP. Yes, the loving motherly nature of Isis people on here typically know is part of Isis, but it is a very small part of the Isis I know.

Q: How can I know Isis this way?
A: Stop relying on bindings to interact with her and develop your telepathy to the point where you can reach her without a binding. Once you are directly connected to the whole thing she'll decide whether or not to open up to you. She has many other names, try those too.

Q: Who else?
A: Lilith is another example of someone who is partially understood. There is so much more to the Queen of Vampires that could be its own discussion. Read up on her from some LHP sources. Fun fact: she was actually Adam's first wife, and he dumped her because she wouldn't let him be on top. Never underestimate the importance of making sure your man is completely satisfied in all things in all ways at all times. I will now glance west for no apparent reason whatsoever. By the time you've done proper research into Lilith and Isis on your own you won't need any other help with this question.

Q: So what about Satanism?
A: Satanism is a term than encompasses so many different and contradictory things that there is no one answer to what “Satanism” is. One of the more famous “Satanic” groups is the Church of Satan, which is one hell of a misnomer. The CoS (Church of Satan) is actually an atheist group that only uses Satan as a metaphor for various forces. The Satanic Bible, largely plagiarized by Anton LaVey, veers off into hippie “if it feels good do it” territory too often for my taste. The Temple of Set was formed by a group that broke away from LaVey and is another major area of Satanism/LHP worthy of some reading, specifically over the nature of the fallout with LaVey. Spiritual Satanism treats Satan as a real being, sometimes the same being as Lucifer, sometimes much more like a RHP religion where Satan is the ultimate god who can do no wrong. Other practitioners of Spiritual Satanism treat Satan as a friend or Mentor. That is only a small sampling of things that call themselves Satanism, which is different from Luciferianism.

Q: So, where can I start doing some of this research you encourage? For free of course.
A: These are some good places to start, in no particular order.
http://xeper.org/
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
http://www.spiritualsatanist.com/
http://www.churchofsatan.com/
http://www.sectofentrance.com

Q: What about Lucifer? You said they were different.
A: Lucifer is the light bearer, the Morning Star, the one associated with phosphorus, the guy who tried to take Yahweh's spot, etc. Up until the 1400s he was recognized as giving the gift of fire to mortals by Christian religions, when they realized that hurt their case about him only existing to ruin your soul. His rebellion against Yahweh was rooted in wanting to do more to help humanity grow and evolve through many methods opposed by Yahweh, not the least of which was restoring their birthright to immortality. He didn't lie to Eve either, he said the apple would make her smarter and that Yahweh was keeping her in her place, both of which turned out to be true. The human lifespan has been greatly shortened; I have never seen Adam's life credited to being less than 900 years. Lucifer wanted to take a more direct role in helping humanity grow and evolve. Lucifer is the Roman god of the same name. He generally considers the Gentiles to be his people the way Yahweh considers the Jews to be his (the same can be said of Satan here), although one's character and intentions are far more important than one's bloodline to Lucifer and Satan. Lucifer represents knowledge, personal evolution, self actualization, the fulfilling of all of one's potential. He the lightbringer for those who seek it.

Q: That must mean Luciferianism isn't exactly the same as Satanism then?
Yes! You're learning. Here are a few places to start reading about Luciferianism.

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/
http://www.theorderofphosphorus.com/
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3283366/Luciferian-Manifest
http://www.pureportals.com/Default.aspx ... liluciferi

Q: Satan/Lucifer tempt people into sin because they want to swallow our souls!
A: This might shock you, but if you do not seek them out, you aren't even on their radar. As far as they are concerned you don't even exist. Looking back I only had one real encounter with Satan during during my RHP time, and that was only after calling him out and being highly obnoxious. Every other time it had been some low level demon with nothing better to do. When a relative of mine became a deacon he claimed Satan tried to tempt him into not going through with it. The claim loses credibility when the demon trying to save him from himself is right there and correcting the story in real time. At the risk of bruising your ego, you aren't worth Satan's time to tempt.

Q: What about all of the secret society conspiracies?
A: The Masons are a blatantly Luciferian organization. A common trait among all covertly LHP organizations is an affinity for hiding the truth in plain sight. You have to understand that most Masons do not have the slightest understanding of Masonry; it is not unfair to say you know nothing before getting to the 30th degree, and even that relies upon the Mason's ability to understand vague material. Most of it makes no sense at all if not taken in a Luciferian context. Several letters between high ranking Masons have been printed where their Luciferian ties are openly acknowledged between them. If you can't see the connection yourself, there are plenty of websites out there that dedicate themselves to drawing the line between Luciferianism and Masonry for Masons not truly understanding the teachings. Here is one:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/free11.html
Or you could read The Deadly Deception by Jim Shaw. There is a limit to how much he can say due to oaths he's taken, but you'll see his interpretation coincides with mine.
I have an extremely large collection of Masonic books that support and expand on everything mentioned above.
I trust I do not need to draw you a map between a group called the Illuminati and Light.

Q: Yeah, well, the Knights Templar like Christ.
A: They were actually followers of Baphomet, another dark immortal. This was kept from many of the lower level knights in the organization. I have spirits of members I had hoped to learn more from that I in turn have had to educate on the true nature of the order. While worshiping Baphomet, they also drew from other occult sources, including djinn and the true goddess of Mecca. This is another huge can of worms, and some of the places it leads will be impossible for you to verify without inside access to members of the organization and/or guides to take you around the Akashic Records.

Q: The Temple of Maergzjirah is evil too!
A: You just had to go there. These guys are strictly BA. It's not dark like what you've dealt with, and it's on a totally different scale of “black” than anything you'll see from Satan or Lucifer. Both of those guys have enough of a different type of light that I could balance it out to gray with a straight face. Not with The Black Court. Unlike me, they don't care what trouble you get yourself into and will take your money without saying another word. There is a reason why they offer no instructions or advice with any of their items. If you need it, you aren't ready and/or worthy. I've had many dealings with them and have always urged caution when the topic has been asked of me for a reason. This is not where you start on your journey down the LHP. If you have to ask, it's not for you.
Their items are designed to do specific things, but doesn't necessarily bring you any closer to working with members of The Black Court. I don't have any items related to the two members with whom I have the strongest bond. Reach out to them telepathically and see where you get. If you don't get a strong response, you are definitely not ready. That doesn't mean never. It means not now. Everything I have acquired from them is a double edged sword that has more potential to do harm than good to someone who isn't ready for it.

Q: So those other things weren't “real BA?”
A: I would say not. True BA is a very different animal. I work with the black arts and understand the black arts. Those I am most fond of are not “black” using the definition of BA used here. I can call Lucifer gray with a straight face, and for the Lucifer I know I can make a case that he is a different type of WA. When I say something is black, keep it in that context. True BA is a much colder, harsher mistress. There is no compassion, there is no regard for your well being. There is only the blackness consuming all it encompasses. Can it be worked with? Yes, it CAN be. Can it be controlled under the best of circumstances? Mostly. If you have to ask this isn't you. Most of what you would use BA to accomplish can be done safer through other means.

Q: So not everything you do is BA BA?
A: No, of course not. I would even argue that probably isn't mentally healthy to be BA-exclusive in all but the most extreme cirKEEP IT CLEAN IN THIS FORUMstances. I do work with demons and entities that are rightfully classified as BA. Those relationships are almost 100% MUTUAL respect. Mutual is the key word there, just in case the CAPS weren't subtle enough.

Q: How do I earn that respect?
A: It's a long process. You don't start there. Start by working with dark beings, and progressively darker and more powerful dark beings. You should change enough that both you and others notice the change in you. That puts you at the beginning of your path toward working with BA. I'm sure Ash can tell you plenty of stories about people who didn't know what they were doing getting themselves in trouble by telling themselves they could handle things they should never touch. Even under the best of circumstances, only a very small percentage of people need to work with BA, or will even benefit from it. It is not for everyone. This is not reverse psychology. It is fair warning.

Q: Obi-wan, you're holding me back!
A: I have worked with many people over the years who started going down this road. Every single time in private I urge caution, research, going very slowly and not making any long term commitments. That has proven to be sound advice for all. They realize this isn't all glitz and glamor once they start getting deeper into it. If you really can do it, great, go do it and be the one in ten million that can prove me wrong. When you fail I'll clean up your mess, for a modest fee.

Q: Won't joining a bunch of LHP temples/covens/cults/organizations give me give me enough power to render your warnings moot?
A: NO! Depending on what you join you could learn plenty that still won't help you at all in real life. There are no shortcuts. I made plenty of mistakes when starting and was saved only because I earned those demons' respect in past lives. You won't have that luxury. I urge caution for a reason – things can very quickly get out of hand before you even realize what is happening around you.

Q: Don't BA spirits know things no one else does?
A: No. If it has ever been known, it's in the Akashic Records...somewhere. Within reason of course (the Records don't keep track of what you eat for breakfast). Will they know things you won't find there on your own or give you a new perspective on it? Possibly. Being BA in itself does not automatically make one supreme.

Q: Nothing to worry about, I'll just do what Solomon did and they'll be putty in my hands!
A: You really think that is going to work? One, it's been awhile since Solomon had his way, there are plenty of ways around his methods that still work at all. Two, you are highly inexperienced, both at using Solomon's tricks and working with demons. Not only will you do it wrong leaving plenty of openings, but the demon will play you like a fiddle, BA or not. Needing protection anyway is a sign you aren't ready. You should protect yourself to be practical IF something goes wrong, but you shouldn't have to rely on it. Learn the line between bravery and stupidity.

Q: They'll love me because I'm the X-Box Live Call of Duty 1337 Champion!!!!11!! We can kill people 2gether!!!!!!!!!
A: Uh...I hate to break this to you...but no. In all but the most extreme cases, it is safe to say anything BA will not care the least bit about you. You should strive for mutual respect, and might even receive a certain fondness that isn't quite at the acquaintance level, but you're probably buying your own line of crap if you go in expecting more than that. I stress again, respect is extremely important here. This attitude will not be appreciated.

Q: But I gave him my SOUL, man.
A: So what other use could you possibly be now? If you gave it, you're an idiot and there is no reason to think you will get anything in return. If it is an honest transaction, and there is a way for you to get your soul back if the other party welches on the deal, then you'll probably get what you bargained for, unless of course the agreement could be interpreted in another way that will be less hassle to the other party. Unless you reeeeeeeally know what you're doing (and you probably don't) you just got scammed.

Q: You didn't answer my question. Sad face.
A: Ask it then.

Q: Thanks, that was kinda sorta helpful.
A: No problem.
I would argue that although Rock N' Roll while perhaps being the Devil's Music, that its roots are most definitely in blues and jazz which came from Esshu, Bawon Samedhi and Erzulie Dantor Je Rouge..........

Sorry...my edit addition created a 2nd post....Whoops? C-

You are an excellent writer and I really don't disagree with you....SOme of the things you mentioned, I was especially happy to see....You are definitely spot on about the Masons as my grandfather and great grandfather were above "The Big 30" and my grandfather loaned me all his manuscripts and also conversed with me. At his death all his manuscripts were gathered up by the lodge he belonged to (the London Lodge)....

Your way of explaining the relationships of people to The "Jehovah-Continuum" are the best and clearest I have ever read. Of course, I agree with you.

As to the concept of the Christ, I would add that the info from one of my long deceased relatives Xenia Romanova, that Gregori Rasputin had, in fact, either been initiated into a gnostic group that was the cause of the later Khlysty but was way beyond the ordinary Khlysty - although their sexual rituals were much the same. The idea was that through the manipulation of sexual power, one could take on a very high "Form of Life" very similiar to (but certainly not identical with) the Tibetan Buddhist Completion Stage of any Anutarayoga Tantra.... Thus the Christian Religion as we know it is a religion hijaked and changed into basically a slavery concept....It seems likely that the Ranter-Quaker poet William Blake, understood this. I believe so.

I have my own views, but would be very interested to hear what you might have to say about Planetary Spirits & Galactic Spirits....

I believe you should collect this stuff into a book........

Cheers,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

I think this is very interesting and informative. I may not agree with all of the information but it is great info for people who are interested :thankyou:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Exactly.

If you have to say "Am I ready for x?" the answer is no. Even if you could handle it otherwise, the uncertainty will be your own undoing.

I ALWAYS encourage people to get as much information as possible and make up their own minds. There is no such thing as too much knowledge. It's fair to say that the more you learn on a darker path the more you realize there is still to learn.

Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. :D
I think one thing that confuses people with LHP stuff is that, quite simply, terms just get tossed around like confetti. For example, Satanism- this can refer to thiestic satanism wherein one represents whatever they see as Satan (some people say Lucifer and Satan are the same, some people say they are separate) or it can refer to a self-deification sort of religion wherein you are your own deity in a sense.
Luciferianism is also often called Satanism. There are tons of branches and trees and whole separate freaking groves worth of flavors of LHP religion and they are not differentiated very well at all. So you read from one source, go to read at another and they directly contradict each other. Or they discredit each other, saying, oh, X website is for fluffs, or Z website is elitist. Many of the websites which exist are also in other languages- for example the church of lucifer which offers precious little /actual info/ about what they practice (most of the publicly available articles are just them bashing xtians), and instructs you to join if you want to know more- but the join instructions are in polish! All the rest of the material on the site is in english, just that page is in polish.

Some people will recommend material from Anton LaVey for an intro, others will recommend looking at Crowley's stuff, there are countless other authors and as many authors as there are, there are just as many people saying, oh that author is full of crap! Read this guy instead! To add to all of that there are tons of stupid script kiddies making websites going off of the image of what I would call stereotypical satanism, or what the average xtian would think of when you say satanism- basically they are saying, oh, go murder a rabbit and sacrifice it to satan, or I'm gonna put drugs in the halloween candy so that all those kids will learn a lesson- they're in it to troll, to shock people, or because they have a genuine mental imbalance- it has nothing to do with religion, but its still branded as such by them.

So, I think this is a huge reason why people are so unsure and curious when it comes to LHP stuff. The average person would rather go to someone they already know is into the LHP and isn't an insane nutter who wants to drug children, and ask them for advice, than spend months to years sifting through internet garbage bags full of crap to find the few gems of information and the few people who aren't posers trying to sound badass.

This is just my two cents while hyped up on almost an entire pot of coffee, and from my own experiences... so please forgive any inevitable lack of coherence.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Greetings everybody, it has been a while since I last had the chance to get on here and it seems that I have been missing out on some good conversation. I just had to start here!

First of all I would like to thank Zarathustra for the time and effort put into this thread. :thumbup:

Being left handed I have always been fascinated by the term Left Hand Path, that is not to say that I am interested in going down that route merely curious and hungry for knowledge from first hand sources.

Having read your thread I have so many answers to questions I had but another plethora of questions. I realise that you have already spent a lot of time on this but if I could ask a few more questions I may be able to comprehend. I mean no disrespect and truly value the work you have put in so please do not take offense as I am looking at things from a different point of view. I will probably have more questions to follow so please also excuse my ignorance. I can clearly see that you know what you are talking about and am not doubting your account merely trying to be objective.

In no particular order here goes:

- Why would Heaven / God allow you to view it in its "true" form if they knew you were no longer under control? Is this normal of them or were you a unique exception?

- Could the vision of the cube not have been an illusion created by "dark forces" to get you to their side? (NO OFFENSE IF MEANT BY THIS QUESTION!)

- You mention that Lucifer battled God as HE wanted to take free will away from Man. According to Enochian Literature that I have read Lucifer rebelled as he would not prostrate himself before Man. Are you saying that Enochian Scripture is wrong or based on lies in order to indoctrinate Man?

- I may be completely wrong but I do not believe that Angels are fallen. The knowledge passed onto Man through Kokbiel, Azrael etc must have been meant to be passed onto us as otherwise God would not have sent them to Earth. Being perfect and the collection of all consciousness God would have known what would happen by doing so especially as they were HIS creations in the first place. This would also apply to Lucifer as he was the mightiest Angel at one point commanding over the Archangels, the Light he brings must have been created for a reason by God. Is it your opinion that Lucifer was not created by God? Surely if he was, then he could not fight his Creator and if this were the case then why would God simply not de-create? Any wisdom you could share on the Falling would be greatly appreciated. Is it the LHP opinion that God did not know / did not plan for Lucifer to turn against Him?

- Could the whole "War In Heaven" have been made up by leaders wanting to justify and normalise war / recruit etc? ie "If even Heaven goes to war then Man should as well".

- Do you know Saint Anthonys' motivation for wanting such a negotiation? Could it have been some kind of test or initiation for you? Why would he help before and not when you asked him last?

- You mention that in its essence Masonry is Luciferian, fact which I completely agree with. It is also well know that they control all of politics, economics, banking, weapons manufactures, military etc. If they worship Lucifer then why is God taking the blame for the wars and atrocities happening in this world when it is Lucifers followers who cause war and manipulate peoples opinions to justify thus?

- For me the world is the way it is because it has to have two opposing forces. "Good v Evil" could be used to describe this but as good and bad are subjective and objective there are only 2 opposing forces call them what you like. Is it not the "balancing" of both these forces that give rise to enlightenment? What is your view on this?

- If LHP involves the perfection of oneself does that mean that rituals such as LBRP are in their essence LHP given how one makes himself the master of his universe?

- Can I use the LHP to get closer to God or would it take me closer to the "Devil"? Does the LHP and the RHP lead to the same location or merely linear opposites?

- I noticed the amount of time and effort you have spent in writing the thread as well as all the warnings you gave throughout. This shows me that you have a considerable consideration / Love for your fellow man rather than just trying to get people to join the club. Is this not a contradiction to someone who works with truly dark beings? Is it possible to be a truly good person and follow the LHP? (Apologies if these are stupid questions)

- Is true enlightenment / Nirvana not just the escape from the "cube" cycle which would explain why some are chosen to come back and some are not? Could True Heaven / Bliss only comes after much work as a drone?

- If not then is the fact that We have the ability to attain Godhood not granted to us by God himself, after all, He is perfect and He made us so why would we have the ability if we were not meant to use it?

- I was fascinated to read of your experience in the Akhashik Records. Who or What defines what goes in and what does not seeing as they would "not know what you had for breakfast"? Are they Gods Records or do they just exist apart from the scales?

- Are Mary and Isis not the same along with all the other names she has been known by? Jesus is Osiris etc, no? If these are all very different beings then have they been around before mankind or are they merely thought forms created by man? Does the collective worship of an old bearded man in the clouds give rise to such a being or is the worship and adoration going to the intended recipient regardless of how one perceives Him to be? Throughout HIStory we see the same deities being worshiped under different names and idiosyncrasies.

- Could all deities just be different facets of the same God? Good / Evil, Dark/ Light both and neither at the same time. Could the only real GOD be a collection of Yaweh, Lucifer, Satan, Jesus, Mary, etc and that it was Man who, through lack of comprehension, broke HIM down into the different facets we see today thus creating deities from all spectrums based on individual and multiple beliefs in order to better understand HIS true magnitude. As man progressed could he have created more icons to worship based on the understanding of the times he lived in?

- If an extra terrestrial calls upon Lucifer, what do they see? A thought-form based on their folklore or the same being as you would see if you were Human? Is he and other Immortals exclusive to homo-sapiens? Could the pyramids and obilisks on the Moon and Mars be indicative of Universal deities worshipped by lesser or greater beings on other planets?

- In your travels, have you ever met any being that exists in physical form in another galaxy? If so what is their view on Good / Evil, God / Lucifer etc?

- What happens with the souls of people who sell them to Satan etc? Do they come out of "cube circulation"? If they "go to Hell" then where do the souls of truly wicked people (who did not sell it) go?

- Hows does one find out if he or she has earned enough respect to get a Demon? Do you just establish a psychic link to a Demon and ask them or does it involve a lot of regression into past lives with your guides?

- Having been to Fatima I can categorically say that I felt an amazing amount of energy. I have been to many other religious sites and none had the same feeling or intensity. Would you still put this down to collective worship or could there be other factors at play ? (In terms of Earths Ley Lines, I have been to a few places on them and none were the same so I do not think that is it)

Once again I wish to iterate that I mean no offense to anybody but rather to further educate myself and hopefully give a different view on some of the many things covered here.

Return to “Black Arts”