Had a nice break through!!!

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
wolfman
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SO last night during one of my weekly meditations I went further than I usually do:
I start by clearing my mind (hardest part for me ::facepalm:: )
next I try to feel the energy flowing around me my hands usually start to tingle at this point.
I breath deeply and try take energy in with my breaths than i start getting feelings like I'm getting lightly touched or if a spider is walking on that spot. ( this is usually where I break concentration, I have issues with spiders so my mind plays tricks on me)
Then I got this weird pulsing sensation from different parts of my body (I think it might have been something like my chakra points)
after this I got this light pressure on the front of my forehead (third eye) and at the back of my head also.
finally I got to a point where I was feeling like I was fading in and out almost like I was about to have a OBE I think its hard to explain the feeling. and this is where I finally broke concentration.
It was exhilarating and intense, it left me breathless for a second or two.
So has anyone experience something like this? Newb here so am I close to something? anything helps!
Thanks

-Wolfman :werewolf:

Proud keeper of: 1 gold dragon(A), 1 white dragon(A), 1 gargoyle(D), 1 djinn(S), 1 ki-lin(N), 1 cambion(A), 1 nympho(T), 4 werewolf(A)(M)(D)(K), 1 human necromancer(B), 1 volkh(?), 1 vampire(K), 1 armored wraith(?), 1 succubus(E), 1 ogre(J), 1 mermaid(I)

Magick is a part of each breath we take and every action we make.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Congratulations! I think the hardest part when starting out is staying relaxed to let yourself go. Once you start having feelings, you naturally want to grasp on to them which unfortunately is what will chase it away. You have to just let it happen, which is really, really difficult. Keep practicing and you will get there.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have to concur with Farrell. She is more experienced than I but I must add this. Your mind will play tricks on you when you first start out. You must break through this as it is a barrier for some. It was for me, but once you break through, it will become easier. This gets easier each time you succeed.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
wolfman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

THANK YOU both very much for your kind words and tips, this small success makes me want to try even harder!!! thanks for replying to my post. If I may ask a question, Do you guys get similar feelings or is it completely different for each individual? and you are right it sooo hard not to try and grasp any little feeling and letting go of everything is so difficult. Practices makes perfect I guess...lol

-Wolfman :werewolf:

Proud keeper of: 1 gold dragon(A), 1 white dragon(A), 1 gargoyle(D), 1 djinn(S), 1 ki-lin(N), 1 cambion(A), 1 nympho(T), 4 werewolf(A)(M)(D)(K), 1 human necromancer(B), 1 volkh(?), 1 vampire(K), 1 armored wraith(?), 1 succubus(E), 1 ogre(J), 1 mermaid(I)

Magick is a part of each breath we take and every action we make.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Congrats!!!!
I get the same feelings too wolfman when I try to have an OBE. Unfortunately, after that point, I either lose my concentration or fall asleep (and maybe have an OBE that I remember as a dream or I don't remember any dreams when I wake up). I'm working on it though, I'll manage to go past that stage though one day.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

My experiences vary, depending on whether or not I try to OBE or not. If I'm not trying (generally if I wake up in the early morning hours and get up to go to the bathroom or get something to drink and then go back to sleep), I will be lying there and I'll feel like there is an earthquake that eventually feels like is shaking my core. When the vibrations stop, I start hearing things around the house. I will be able to feel spirit companions in bed with me (though I can't usually see them in this state) and hear them speaking to me through my "physical" ears. I can get up and walk around the house. I generally encounter other "people" in the house who are not part of spirit family. When I do it accidentally, for some reason, I don't leave my house most of the time. OBEing this way happens a lot, several times a week.

When I consciously try to OBE, the experience is generally different. I do get a pressure on my third eye like you mentioned, but I actually feel that most of the time when I'm in a relaxed state, so I don't think it has anything to do with that. I don't get the vibration thing, either. Once I feel it's "time", I open my eyes and I am somewhere else. My spirit companions are there in the "flesh" and I can see them. And we go all over the place.

I'm not sure why it's so vastly different depending on whether I try or not. But I also have a easier time of holding on to it if I consciously try to OBE than when I do it accidentally.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X

Return to “Meditation”