Some of My Favorite Books - The REAL Tantra

sylph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

My spiritual beliefs are closest to Tantra... the REAL Tantra ;)

The following books reveal many Tantric secrets & a great deal of knowledge. They are excellent resources that will continue to inspire & push you throughout your life. Tantra is hard work, yet to be on the Tantric path is to be exposed to all of the power in the Universe. And perhaps that is what makes it so difficult; there is so much energy to handle, and one has only so much time and ability to work with it all.

Books

AGHORA: At the Left-Hand of God by Robert Svoboda
AGHORA II: Kundalini by Robert Svoboda
AGHORA III: The Law of Karma by Robert Svoboda
*This series is beyond amazing, beyond compare. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about these books & everything that is connected to them. If you are anything like me, you will fall in love with Aghora & feel like crying (or dying lol) when you complete the 3rd and final book. Aghora will expose you to the EVERYTHING in the world of Tantra, the TRUE Tantra. And you won't remember what your life was like before it :D

The Yoga of Power: Tantra, Shakti, and the Secret Way by Julius Evola
*This can be a bit dry at times, and one must pay very close attention to what one is reading, otherwise it is easy to get 'lost.' You really want to be able to comprehend what you are reading here, as Evola's way of explaining Tantra is much more complicated than Svoboda's.

Kali Kaula - A Manual of Tantric Magick by Jan Fries
*I don't agree 100% with everything in Kali Kaula, but nevertheless, it is a HUGE resource and can be incredibly helpful in terms of mantras, rituals, processes, historical information, etc. I discovered a great many saints in this book whom I have deep connections to, yet I had never heard of them anywhere else. There is also a lot of knowledge/information on Goddesses, Gods, etc.

I may list some more at a later time, these are just the basics if you are interested in Tantra.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

wow thank you :D

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Thanks. Now, where do I locate them? I tried going to my nearest bookstore once to pick up books on wicca, only to be publicly humiliated for my choice of reading material. ::jawdrop:: I will not go there again.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

There is a lot more to tantra than is in these books. And I would suggest that you first find a Rishi (Vedic), Guru (Shakti); or Tibetan Lama (Rimpoche) that can introduce you directly into the tantric world . I know what I am talking about as I have done all of these just mentioned. Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

These books can be found in Amazon : )

I guess it's good to check them, rather than blindly jumping to find a guru and end up disappointed or something.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yeah, I like to come in with some info before finding a teacher. I feel like then I'll have a better chance of knowing what I need in a teacher.

Return to “Educational Material”