yllektma
1%

Total votes: 115
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

RaeNebula wrote:Aw thanks Farrell and Aeryn! Wish me luck on staying strong for whatever hurdles it brings! :)
It's a horrible situation that will take great strength but your attitude is so evolved and mature. I admire it because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to react even half as dignified in that situation and your writing itself was poetic to me.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:
RaeNebula wrote:Aw thanks Farrell and Aeryn! Wish me luck on staying strong for whatever hurdles it brings! :)
It's a horrible situation that will take great strength but your attitude is so evolved and mature. I admire it because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to react even half as dignified in that situation and your writing itself was poetic to me.
Wow. Those are wonderful compliments. I think it's mostly just a genuine desire for those I love to be where they need to be. I really couldn't ask for anything more than that :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

ENTRY

I am thankful for my family, as lately there has been issues circulating through the family. I'm glad that the members of my family are still here with me today and that we are still able to laugh and talk together. I am thankful for my mom and grandma as they have been going through complications and with me, being well me, I have been able to keep their morale up. Not only that but I'm thankful for my health as that right now I could of been a completely different person on a different track. I'm thankful for my spirits as without their help some of the things I'm doing now wouldn't be possible without their help. I'm just thankful for being here and alive in general as my life is starting to get brighter on each passing day as the sun comes up. :)

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Entry:

There are a lot of things that could go wrong in life, and most people dwell on them. I have been known to dwell on these but I would rather not. I like to think of the good thing s in life, the things that make us feel good about ourselves.

For this, I will dwell on the things that make me the most thankful.

I am thankful that I have a blessed marriage to the man of me dreams. Yes, I dreamed about him when I was a mere five years old. We have been married now for 27 years, and were told it would not last. I am thankful that out of this marriage came two beautiful children, who we both adore.

Twenty six years ago, we were blessed with a handful of a beautiful son. He was premature when he was born, so he was born with major health problems. He is on the cusp of autism, but he is a loving giving person. Considering the problems that we had while raising him, it is a miracle that he is still here with us, as he was born without a heartbeat or breath. CPR was performed on him as soon as the cord was cut. Because of it he has brain damage. He has a sister, whom he adores.

Eighteen years ago, we were blessed with a healthy baby girl. She was not a problem until we put her with a babysitter, who allowed smoking in the house. It caused multiple hospitalizations until we found out why she was staying sick, and fired the sitter. She was taken from us under false pretenses and my sisters treachery. I am so thankful that she has come back to us and that she is seeing through the veil of lies. Although, I am at odds with my boss from time to time, I am thankful for a job.

I have a job that pays good money in a weak economy. I am thankful that the boss I have was even willing to bring me, without experience, in eleven years ago, and train me. She could have said no, and left me to continue my search, but she gave me a chance. For that, I am thankful, because I can now go to other offices with my experience. The problem is that others are closing in this economy so I still have a job where others are not so blessed. I am thankful for that chance to prove myself.

I am thankful that I can afford the gas to go back and forth to work and to eat. Without the job that I have begun to hate, I would not be able to eat or afford payments on a car. I would not be able to get the things I get from the places I get them. I would not be able to put food on my table or gas in my car. I would not be able to afford the internet to come to this forum, where I have found like minded individuals and friends.

I am thankful for finding this site, and the friendships that go with it. Without this site, I would still not have friends. I would still be on a journey that is at a standstill, but this site has helped me to grow and learn. Without the internet and computers, I would not be able to get the things that I need to help me on my journey. I would not be able to access sites that teach me, such as this one. I would be lonely.

I am thankful for friends that care for me for who I am and not what I can spend on them. I have found these here, but no where else. I am thankful for that knowledge. I am thankful that I have people who I can go to for advice without criticism or judgment. Most importantly, I can ask for advice and it will materialize. I have found a group of people who are loving and kind. The leaders, who give freely of themselves, Magnolia and Ash, are considered my family. Most importantly, for their hand up in the metaphysical world, I am grateful. But most importantly, I am thankful for the things that are happening around me, which, without them setting up this community, I would not have.

I have lots of things to be thankful for. I have my family. I have my job, although I have begun to hate it. I have my friendships that have developed in the past year. I have food on my table and the ability to bring home things I need. I have found a site that has caring administrators and people that really take the time to give of themselves. For each of these things, I am thankful and blessed.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Entry:

There are a lot of things that could go wrong in life, and most people dwell on them. I have been known to dwell on these but I would rather not. I like to think of the good thing s in life, the things that make us feel good about ourselves.

For this, I will dwell on the things that make me the most thankful.

I am thankful that I have a blessed marriage to the man of me dreams. Yes, I dreamed about him when I was a mere five years old. We have been married now for 27 years, and were told it would not last. I am thankful that out of this marriage came two beautiful children, who we both adore.

Twenty six years ago, we were blessed with a handful of a beautiful son. He was premature when he was born, so he was born with major health problems. He is on the cusp of autism, but he is a loving giving person. Considering the problems that we had while raising him, it is a miracle that he is still here with us, as he was born without a heartbeat or breath. CPR was performed on him as soon as the cord was cut. Because of it he has brain damage. He has a sister, whom he adores.

Eighteen years ago, we were blessed with a healthy baby girl. She was not a problem until we put her with a babysitter, who allowed smoking in the house. It caused multiple hospitalizations until we found out why she was staying sick, and fired the sitter. She was taken from us under false pretenses and my sisters treachery. I am so thankful that she has come back to us and that she is seeing through the veil of lies. Although, I am at odds with my boss from time to time, I am thankful for a job.

I have a job that pays good money in a weak economy. I am thankful that the boss I have was even willing to bring me, without experience, in eleven years ago, and train me. She could have said no, and left me to continue my search, but she gave me a chance. For that, I am thankful, because I can now go to other offices with my experience. The problem is that others are closing in this economy so I still have a job where others are not so blessed. I am thankful for that chance to prove myself.

I am thankful that I can afford the gas to go back and forth to work and to eat. Without the job that I have begun to hate, I would not be able to eat or afford payments on a car. I would not be able to get the things I get from the places I get them. I would not be able to put food on my table or gas in my car. I would not be able to afford the internet to come to this forum, where I have found like minded individuals and friends.

I am thankful for finding this site, and the friendships that go with it. Without this site, I would still not have friends. I would still be on a journey that is at a standstill, but this site has helped me to grow and learn. Without the internet and computers, I would not be able to get the things that I need to help me on my journey. I would not be able to access sites that teach me, such as this one. I would be lonely.

I am thankful for friends that care for me for who I am and not what I can spend on them. I have found these here, but no where else. I am thankful for that knowledge. I am thankful that I have people who I can go to for advice without criticism or judgment. Most importantly, I can ask for advice and it will materialize. I have found a group of people who are loving and kind. The leaders, who give freely of themselves, Magnolia and Ash, are considered my family. Most importantly, for their hand up in the metaphysical world, I am grateful. But most importantly, I am thankful for the things that are happening around me, which, without them setting up this community, I would not have.

I have lots of things to be thankful for. I have my family. I have my job, although I have begun to hate it. I have my friendships that have developed in the past year. I have food on my table and the ability to bring home things I need. I have found a site that has caring administrators and people that really take the time to give of themselves. For each of these things, I am thankful and blessed.

That was beautifully said, Huffette.

moonstone

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Thank you, Moonstone. I avoided writing and entering for fear that people would think I was in it for the money. I did it because I look back and see the things I do have to be thankful for.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Thank you, Moonstone. I avoided writing and entering for fear that people would think I was in it for the money. I did it because I look back and see the things I do have to be thankful for.
I don't think anyone would judge in that way since it's a writing contest. If you win, it's just another thing to be thankful for! I don't ever win contests, but I love to participate in them. It's just part of getting to know each other. It's something fun, and this particular contest is great because we are looking at our lives and sharing the goodness in them with others. We are getting to know each other on a real and deep level. Thank you for deciding to participate and I hope anyone else who feels reserved does too!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:
Huffette wrote:Thank you, Moonstone. I avoided writing and entering for fear that people would think I was in it for the money. I did it because I look back and see the things I do have to be thankful for.
I don't think anyone would judge in that way since it's a writing contest. If you win, it's just another thing to be thankful for! I don't ever win contests, but I love to participate in them. It's just part of getting to know each other. It's something fun, and this particular contest is great because we are looking at our lives and sharing the goodness in them with others. We are getting to know each other on a real and deep level. Thank you for deciding to participate and I hope anyone else who feels reserved does too!

I completely agree! And, with that, a heartily sincere good luck to everyone that has entered or plans on entering!

moonstone

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Woo! Voting starts today! :)

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

HUFFETTE,
i am in it for the money, i will admit :silly:

and i am thankful that even if you aren't, that you wrote here, because what you said was beautiful and sincerity shone through your words.

if there is only five seconds to come back to CH, i want to read this thread.

this should be monthly. :)

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Contests”