Religion & all that good stuff!

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Texas Mexican
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Demon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ok so ive been looking up just about everything in terms of spirituality, religion etc... & i found this cool website that i ended up reading all night (got a damn cold lol) & well when i read about stuff like this i usually always keep a open mind cause to me anything is always a possibility no matter how "rediculous" it sounds. im pretty sure you guys have heards of the galatic federation of light? well this site is about this, the illuminati/freemasons & religons. it even talks about the pleiadians & other life from the other billions of galaxys out there.
http://thegreaterpicture.com
tell me what you guys think!

My Family:
My Females:
S.J- Marid Djinn, S- Succubus, T- High Elf, S- Hybrid Dragon, R- Black Dragon (My Spirit Guide), A- Bronwyn Angel
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Texas Mexican wrote:ok so ive been looking up just about everything in terms of spirituality, religion etc... & i found this cool website that i ended up reading all night (got a damn cold lol) & well when i read about stuff like this i usually always keep a open mind cause to me anything is always a possibility no matter how "rediculous" it sounds. im pretty sure you guys have heards of the galatic federation of light? well this site is about this, the illuminati/freemasons & religons. it even talks about the pleiadians & other life from the other billions of galaxys out there.
http://thegreaterpicture.com
tell me what you guys think!
First, let me applaud your attitude. I am all for looking and learning.

The site you have, for me, at least, has a "warning Marker" - The don't know Shyte about the Illuminati - therefore when I read the rest of this stuff, they show no real facts, and it is like eating cold oatmeal to read it...BUT by looking into all things as a gift for our greater gift of life, all is wonderful in side of us...if we just notice it and respect it....and eliminate both humility and egotism, both must go.

I suggest that you read the Quaker Visionary, the poet WIlliam Blake's The Marriage of Heaven & Hell. Blake was a unique individual and had very original ideas...quite different from the ordinary trudge that comes up the most. He like Socrates & Buddha challenged people to explore their own uniqueness rather than looking for Their Own Profundity in places other than their inner selves. Yes we DO teach one another - and that is good - but also- well, here's an example. When very young I worked as a mule barge driver on a canal in Pennsylvania..And I got to know every footstep that I would take - in other words the route was experienced so often that I knew visually and in the 3 seasons that it was in operation...There was this place where you had to duck your head under a branch...It was autumn....As I approached it, I looked to be sure to go under the branch. There was no wind blowing and the only sounds were that of leather harnesses squeaking and the clop clop clop of their feet. Suddenly I saw one leaf detach itself from the branch and slowly going slightly back and forth to the ground. That was all. My life was changed....

Blake
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/blake_ma.html

For Me the Most Beautiful Song SUng Best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXYu-3r1S8

Keep the Journey Going,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with both Lionx and Caiyros, it doesn't matter what others believe on,y what you feel is true for you!!!!

Why follow the crowd....when you should follow what is inside of you...your own truth that you feel is right for you deep down inside!!!! people should be true to themselves and not just follow the crowd!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LIONOX wrote:It's really great to look into other possibilities and be so open minded, but remember this:

You can change your beliefs many times, but each time will mean NOTHING unless it truly DOES reflect who YOU REALLY ARE.

When we first start on the road of "exploration" expecially through different religions and we discover "conspiracy theories".. our eyes go HUGE with the new info. It's a LOT to absorb.. and often TOO much too soon and it's easy to confuse what you THINK you SHOULD believe, with what YOU TRULY DO believe if that makes sense?

I'll give you a little example of a piece from that site you linked to. Take this part:
The soul of a human being passes through hundreds of lifetimes in which it experiences all aspects of life and the moral spectrum, making it develop spiritually. In between, souls reside in heaven, where they evaluate completed lives and plan new lives, with the help of their guides.
That's all great, but..

If YOU YOURSELF DO NOT believe in reincarnation... you can try convince yourself all you want that this SHOULD be true, but it will never last because it isn't something YOU, TRULY BELIEVE IN in the end. Make sense I hope?

There are people who do not believe in a "HEAVEN".. so this too, ultimately, can never be THEIR belief no matter HOW convincing it sounds.

Here's a secret:

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE TRUTH :)

And the ONLY types of Truths that matter, are the ones that are TRUE TO YOU and thus YOUR TRUTHS ALONE.

Don't chase after someone ELSE'S truth.

Just don't lose YOURSELF and forget who YOU are, in your explorations!
Read and be exposed to lots of DIFFERENT points of view, even look for points of view that CONFLICT or ARGUE those that you just found now, to be "valid'. Look at everything, from as MANY DIFFERENT angles as possible :)
Great insights! I am going through that process now as I try to define MY TRUTH..not anyone else's.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe

Return to “Cool Sites”