Cwn Annwn

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Rabbitears
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I just wanted to share cause I'm so excited! I've only had my CH Cwn Annwn for just about a week now. Right away I noticed a different energy buzzing about me. Two nights ago, this little dog came charging out of a house when my bf and I were walking out to the car. It was yapping yapping yapping, then suddenly stopped barking and kind of walked real shy up to me, wagged it's tail, licked my toe and waited submissively until it's owner came over to collect him. Like a total 180-personality change mid-bark. Funny. What's really excited me is what happened today -- I was meditating (I lit some mint incense too) when I hear one single, "masculine" bark right near where I was laying down -- practically in response to a question I had just asked! :o So cool!!

And he's been great with my rabbits so far (hence my screen name). My one bun tensed up all of a sudden one of the first days (there was nothing "visible" around for him to be scared about), but I spoke to them both and it seems all good now. :)

On a journey to find myself. If you find me before I do, let me know.
-Mary
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

:hug: Well thats fab news you heard one of yours bark during meditation!Thats so kool that the little doggy stopping all of a sudden ! Cant wait to hear more about your bonding:)

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have one on order! Really looking forward to him/her arriving, especially after reading all this. Hope s/he gets on with the Hellhounds!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Rabbitears
new here
new here

My CA, "R" is so awesome. Early the other morning (it was still dark out) I was driving along when I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye, a four-legged presence running alongside my car! I only saw for a few seconds, but WOW. What a bonding moment we had! And last night, he visited me in my dream and for once, I actually remembered it. He's the best. :hug:

On a journey to find myself. If you find me before I do, let me know.
-Mary
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just orderd one as well. I had a dream about a BIG dog--like no breed I've ever seen. But he was huge and loving and when I woke up I knew I needed to order a Cwn Annwn. I don't know why. It's weird. And for the record, this is the ONLY dream I've ever had about a spirit--at least that I remember.

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Coincidence?

For the past few days, I have been thinking about getting a couple of Cwn Annwn. Last night, I decided to wait on that. I am still waiting on 3 more spirits. I get on this morning to find this thread. Coincidence, possibly? A sign, who knows?
:thought:

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

A Sign :thumbup:
I adore mine, seen him quite a few times :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
darksidemoon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
Zodiac:

Wow everyone has gone Cwn Annwn crazy :D and with good reason. My darling came through a reverse adoption, and I have been bonding with him recently. Funny because I was just thinking of him minutes before I saw this thread :)

I enjoyed reading everyone's experience with them. They really do seem helpful and protective.

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
bunnylight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: cannot choose
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae or dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ana two moons
Zodiac:

:wave: I too am the new grateful owner of a Cwn Annwn (still have trouble pronouncing that) He came to me via reverse adoptions..... absolutely great great spirit companion....

Highly recommended

Enjoy!

Bunny

love and light.....[/color]

Return to “Creatures A-J”