Supernatural Tavern - Tight-Knit Supernatural Community!

Got a website? Post it here!
emeraldaura423
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae
Zodiac:

I own a site called the Supernatural Tavern on Proboards, which is a forum site. Supernaturaltavern.proboards.com and I so far have 50 members, not all active, but I am looking to get the name out there because the ones I have helped so far have thanked me more than I can say... I am not trying to get members, I am trying to help others. If you are confused on what you are and want help, if you know what you are and want to find others like you, or even do you want to get help in witchcraft and other magicks? We can help you! I want everyone that wants to have a family to have the ability to have one. We are a tight-knit community who loves to talk about everything, magickal and not, and most importantly have fun! Feel free to ask!

If the colors bother you, which I have been warned before, once you make a profile, go onto "modify profile" and scroll, you can change the background. I have made quite a few that are easier on the eyes, and if you still hate those you can always change back to the plain white and blue Proboards neutral style. If you need help feel free to ask!

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion...The power which resides in him is new in nature, and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tried...The secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that ever will be."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
emeraldaura423
new here
new here
Zodiac:

We have over 70 members thanks to a really close friend of mine and I love her dearly for all she has done, we are progressing on the topics. We talk about supernaturals, extraterrestrials, immortals, and basically all things magickal. Come take a look and you will love it! Normally by 8PM Central Time we have all gotten on the chat tab at the top and there is usually an average of 6 people on at any given time in the evening. Please feel free to make an account and stop by. We also started an OOVOO account to do video chats for explanations and helping people who need it with anything! Feel free to look us up, our username is "supernaturaltavern" and it is run by myself and my fiancé. I am sure you will enjoy it.

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion...The power which resides in him is new in nature, and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tried...The secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that ever will be."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I looked up your site and it has a nice "look & feel" to it and the colors are fine...I don't think you need to change them, they really look good. Does the left hand strip for chat etc widen out to full or half screen? Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
emeraldaura423
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No it doesn't widen out, there is a tab on the top next to "home," "members," etc....that tab you are looking for says "chat". Put in any name you want and go inside the chat. That is the main chat. We use the little one mostly to welcome people and give updates.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
emeraldaura423
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Far more subject boards opened including magick, spirit keeping, and much much more! Come take a look! Now you can peek for yourself without having to make an account!

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

emeraldaura423 wrote:I own a site called the Supernatural Tavern on Proboards, which is a forum site. Supernaturaltavern.proboards.com and I so far have 50 members, not all active, but I am looking to get the name out there because the ones I have helped so far have thanked me more than I can say... I am not trying to get members, I am trying to help others. If you are confused on what you are and want help, if you know what you are and want to find others like you, or even do you want to get help in witchcraft and other magicks? We can help you! I want everyone that wants to have a family to have the ability to have one. We are a tight-knit community who loves to talk about everything, magickal and not, and most importantly have fun! Feel free to ask!

If the colors bother you, which I have been warned before, once you make a profile, go onto "modify profile" and scroll, you can change the background. I have made quite a few that are easier on the eyes, and if you still hate those you can always change back to the plain white and blue Proboards neutral style. If you need help feel free to ask!
fRAnkly, I would like to join...but some of the terms for joining seem to be too strict...maybe you could explain things more. Very Best Wishes...Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast

I gave her a heads up that you are interested in joining and need a better explanation on her terms.

:wave: We are currently up to 83 members now and are becoming more active...especially with her contest getting ready to start. There is also a Newsletter sent out once a month...she allows members to submit articles, which is very nice! I used to be a Reporter for my school and wrote articles out to be sent to the towns local Observer... being able to do this for her makes me feel great! Even though i'm terrible with submitting things on time! ::facepalm::

emeraldaura423
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Caiyros, if you could tell me what you think is too strict I might be able to explain them. I wrote them in the best of fashion so the majority of people could understand where I was coming from.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I'm a member. Great site! I just need to post more.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe

Return to “Website Showcase”