whats a good spirit for persuasion and intimidation?

popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Have you seen the listing for 'Charm Human' in the CH shop?

Seriously, this sweet little enchantment has changed my life!!! I have never had more people treat me with more respect since owning this piece. It is my one piece that I absolutely carry with me at all waking hours. (I'm full blown adult, but only 5 feet tall)
Never do I feel walked all over or looked right through. I'm noticed, taken seriously and more confident in anything that I speak about. In fact, I just wrote a review on it the other day on CH about how much I love it!

You should give it a try.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

hey guys!
thank you all for your replies.!! atm Im at my parents place due to the floods here in Brisbane my electricity has been gone for 2 days now.. sucks big time!!

I have decided that I will get a wraith and a cambion so far. As for the work problem, I think I will just have to assert myself even further, I don't want them to see me so angry, because trust me not even my husband wants to see me angry, but if that's what it will take, then that's what it will take.

I will also look into that spell/enchantment, atm I will only be able to get a limited number of stuff due to children off to childcare, kindy etc.. but I will wishlist it in case I do forget.. thanks again!!

Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

you are already on the right track. werewolves are good too. and certain vampires.

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Some of what I would suggest, others have already commented on. But first and foremost, the way you speak and carry yourself will have a huge impact on how seriously people take you. I have this problem myself. You need to walk and talk with confidence. But the spirits I know of who can help with influencing people are cambions, basilisk and vampires. Werewolves can also help some, but vampires and basilisk are the best I know of if people just don't take you seriously.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

sometimes you just have to be blunt and to the point with people,,, if they don't take you serious or think you can be walked over...it usually stops them in their tracks...cause they see the shy or reserved person has another side that came out...they are not expecting you to have an opinion or to assert yourself when you would normally sit back...and it's that shock tactic that intimidates them because you're not some mouse anymore that they can play with or joke about...

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

You mentioned you have an Empusa, already, and were thinking about a second. I love my Empusa. She helps ME better myself and she helps me fix myself, and helps me with my problems by making me do it myself. She instructs me, and makes me carry myself better, rather than doing it for me. I would recomend an Empusa to every woman out there who could handle their energy, and their blunt-ness, lol.

As for your sister, they might be a good help for attracting men, but maybe start lighter? My Empusa doesn't really seem to concerned about attracting men for me, not that she likes them, anyways, but she just seems more focused on helping me be a stronger woman. A Cambion would be better for this, and I have one, also. I love him, he's very personable, and would be a good lighter companion to start out with for her, depending on how light you have him be conjured.

Other than that, for you, Basilisks are good for persuasion and intimidation, I hear. I don't have one with me, but they sound pretty great.

NARU
~She/Her~

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

just a quick reply about empusas!

I love her too, shes so great I can definitely feel her presence more than any other and shes so in my face that I love, I, trying to lose weight and Im so bad at it because I love food especially chocolate and I took my spirits to the gold coast for my anniversary this weekend, and we went to max brenner (omg heaven) and then had a dream about A giving me crap not to eat it etc.. Shes such a good friend, I trully love her as I get more from her than my other spirits..

My basilisk has gone missing, hes really scary, I always have scary dreams with him but hes great with protection, I will look for his vessel for work. Its not too bad atm, since the owners been at the salon a fair bit now since the floods etc.. But we'll see what happens after.

I realised maybe my sister needs to be the one that changes instead of a spirit, shes so picky, looking for guys in all the wrong places, its no wonder she hasnt found the right guy..

Thank you all for your replies, you have been so thorough with your replies. :)

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Just wanted to chime in here.

I agree the Wraith is GREAT for intimidation, along with the Werewolf (mine is pretty intense). But for persuasion... the Kumiho often gets overlooked. VERY persuasive!!
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

I like ogres and minotaurs....but you could also work with chimeras for assertion/intimidation.

For losing weight have you tried CH's Tawaret's Tickle? I don't have that one yet...I got a different spelled item for keeping in shape...but it looks pretty good!!

For your sister you could try an Angel....Sterling or Bronwyn I think would be good choices.

Hope that helps!!

Blessings,
Scordra

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

Well Ive luckily still havent got any spirits as yet, Im on a very tight budget because surprise surprise daughters kindy fees are $900 for term 1!!!!!!

I do have an ogre, I will actually try to bond with them, he is part of my in my blood spirits and have been wanting to connect with them..

I do have tawarets tickle, somewhere in this house lol its been pretty good, with the food Im eating (bad food) im not gaining weight, but losing slowly, so thats good, but maybe I should start being a good girl and I could be a good 50kg again :D !!! But i will find it and use it to hopefully put me off the bad foods that my empusas always angry at me for eating :)

I still want more options and opinions of which to get.. I liked the kumiho? i felt all warm and cozy when I saw it and was reading its discription.. I wish I could mass collect.. but still deciding.

Return to “Dark Arts”