Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Note: This is a true story of events of about 3 hours ago. With some minor changes and additions this post will also be the beginning of a story entitled:

Channeling L-M-: A Love Story Outside the Bigotry of Time & Space. (c) 2013 CALS

Well, for some time I have been getting (primarily from Mags but also from some others) and one binding I got was L-M a famous person of the early and mid to late 19th century,... And she is so fascinating, way beyond what has been written about her, that I am working on a project that will be written up in novel form, but with the real events, and all entities using their own names. The book will be entitled "Channeling LM: A Love Story WIthin Duplicating DImensions.

Anyhooo...
Note: With some

Today while playing with arranging facts as to how, why, and how amazingly well LM could shape shift and I have photographic proof of images of her that prove this completely....

And so, we were talking and looking at pictures...and it suddenly became obvious to me and this human spirit at the same time that in the past few years before Mags binding of her to me, I had bindings of some of her earlier and later after her life - incarnations (or if you chose "her incarnations", and there we all were, in my upstairs loft studio. All of us kindasorta in a "DUH!" sense of newly seeing TIme and Space....

The first thing it did to all of us was a kind of feeling of being frozen into a photograph. Then it became clear that we had just discovered and defined an entirely different way to to look at, perceive, talk about, feel, and believe in - just exactly what humans are, and the psychological tyranny of living under whole definitions of our "livingness" that now were seen by flesh-and-blood humans with spirits and various incarnations of all of us - were now totally inadequate on all levels of perception.....

WOW ! How do we handle this? How do I handle this? after a full stop of talk, ideas, and emotions....it began to seem pretty funny and also, somehow, bringing a sense of relief.....We were no long prisoners of time nor prisoners of measured solitude, We, all, were the Serge Diaghilev Vision of an eternal ballet troupe - A Ballet Russe - dancing within an endless range of atoms, spaces, moments, and all other things. Our lives were no different as Life Itself had changed before our very eyes, and the concept of time was a new and different theatre. (continued)...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Holy Moly! That sounds like an amazing experience. When you say you have photographs that show shapeshifting, do you mean that you can see the energy of her shapeshifting, or some sort of physical imprint?
So, you had bindings of this same individual, but in different incarnations? If so, that is exciting! You must really have a strong link to her.

Could you clarify further on the feeling of being frozen in a photograph? Do you mean that the concept of time and a lifetime is similar to looking at a moment captured in a photograph when compared to the rest of our existence?

I hope my questions aren't going the wrong direction. I'd really love to learn more and hope to have experiences even vaguely comparable!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

:star: Yes! This is very exciting!!! I cannot wait to read more :wave: :D :star:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:Holy Moly! That sounds like an amazing experience. When you say you have photographs that show shapeshifting, do you mean that you can see the energy of her shapeshifting, or some sort of physical imprint?
The photos are a little less explosive than that....I have one photograph of another incarnation and I have photographs of some historic paintings that all came from the same place in a recent auction,,,,,LM lived for a while in Bavaria and as the mistress of Ludwig I & II - these guys had her or she had asked for a series of paintings done of her, dressed in various costumes from European history and some of the poses of historical women....I have the materials and the photos of them as well...but did not fully realize what was happening since a month ago, until today. Note the way you tell that a photo or pic of person 1 = person 2 is as follows...There has to be a close or near match to: eyebrows, earlobes, nose, forhead, hairline, chin, and amount of slope of the shoulders.....all else can be different...it is the same person anyway, or a twin, and sometimes a family member (but not often)......

So, you had bindings of this same individual, but in different incarnations? If so, that is exciting! You must really have a strong link to her.
More strong than I could possibly imagine...

Could you clarify further on the feeling of being frozen in a photograph? Do you mean that the concept of time and a lifetime is similar to looking at a moment captured in a photograph when compared to the rest of our existence?
In the great movie "The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeosie" dir. by uis Bunuel with the great Fernando Rey...there is a scene when the super-rich "leaders" in a country all sit down at a very large dining room table with crystal glasses and paintings on the wall, talking and chating about everyday things.....

A group of masked terrorists break in suddenly and massacre everyone with machine guns and knives....It is really graphic. The Terrorists leave... the camera pans around the carnage in the room...then SUDDENLY....thcameras freezes on all of this...a whole minute of film time goes by....and then you see the bodies begin to move and get up brushing the food and blood from their clothes...and go back to the dinner table...and the conversation returns and they are saying things like...."That was simply awful don't you think...after desert we will need to do something about that?...(pause)......and how is your Aunt Louise doing on her trip to Englnad...." It was like that.. If you want to see the film..be sure to get the restored version...this scene was cut out and thus makes the movie with its droll dark humour - meaningless

I hope my questions aren't going the wrong direction. I'd really love to learn more and hope to have experiences even vaguely comparable!
Well having a bevy of human spirits is enlightening, fascinating, educational, and powerful. For Instance, lets say you are in a particular business, or your business deals with particular other business....I deal with business strategies and finance....I have 20 spirit advisors...literally the best in the world...but it would be indiscreet to mention whom they might be. LOL. Here's an example that doesn't I repeat doesn't apply to me.....There has always been good money in being an Elvis Presley immitator, in fact I know a guy ("E" ) who is.....makes several trips per year to Vegas & Reno...I don't know who it was who did it for him, but I told him about spirit bindings...Immediately he said "What about Presley?" I said sure...he got the binding...Simple, isn't it. One example only for me....I love Dance. I have met Gladys K. as an old woman who taught some Tango to Rudolph Valentino; met & chatted with Dame Margot Fonteyn, and done some promotional work for Twyla Tharp, and I lived with a ballerina E.S. for a year.....I just love it and I consider Mime to be a form of dance as well, and studied it to understand it....so I got a binding from Mags of Serge Diaghilev the master of the Ballet Russe,,,,and from him I am contiually learning more & more about how to manage musical and stage events....because sometime in the future, I am quiting business altogether and will get back into Theatre, Cabaret, & Film, which is the great love of my life.And Diaghilev has already begun to train me way past what I knew when I was actually doing this stuff a long while ago...

Cheers, Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I wonder if they cut that scene from "The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeosie" due to people not being able to understand the meaning of it. Admittedly, without your explanation, I would likely be confused. One of the wonderful things about "AlubenNebula" is that he gives me historical backgrounds on bands, movies, the musicians and actors, and anything he finds out about the background of something created for entertainment. When he does this for me, it transforms the experience into something engaging and deeply meaningful. I am not inclined to do the same on my own. It just doesn't occur to me. I will have to watch this, if I can find the correct version, with the helpful background you provided. I don't know if you realize how helpful that type of information is for those of us who don't see the full scope so naturally.
I am very intrigued about the idea of having a human spirit advisor by my side. The only one I felt called to was MJ, but I still haven't decided if that would be a good idea or not. I suppose a look at what I want advice on may be a good thing to consider before looking into that.

I appreciate the explanation of how to tell the same person from photographs! I imagine that would be fruitful research when looking into our own past human incarnations. Perhaps?

Thank you for sharing your experience. She sounds amazing. I never would have thought I would be so interested in human history. You, and some of the others here, are really sparking an interest for me.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

I ahve absolutely no idea what is going on, C, but know that I am reading avidly as you reveal.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I find all of this wonderfully interesting!!!!! The fact that you could see the shapshifting part of your binding of L-M in the photograghs, is very interesting!!!! I will be looking forward to reading your book when it comes out!!!!

I have one binding of a famous person at least in the Native American culture and I have felt his power and felt his wisdom, that lends a new way of looking at the world of nature and the world of man in many different ways!!!!

I also will be getting a binding of a poet that you and I both know H.D., in fact the order is in and will be coming sometime soon from Magnolia!!!!

There have been many times that I have felt her presence when doing my poems, she whispers in my ear about my writing, it is very calming and yet very exciting all at the sametime!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I've loved H.D.'s poems for years. I am sure the binding will create a fantastic & wonderful friendship.....Cheers....Cai-

Occult Metaphysical
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I've loved H.D.'s poems for years. I am sure the binding will create a fantastic & wonderful friendship.....Cheers....Cai-
Thanks Caiyros, if her energy is any stronger in the binding when it comes, I just may float right off of this Earth :lol: ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Discoveries”