Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I dont find it scary in the least...however everything has a cost of some sort and the more powerful, the higher the cost...and it is not always pay first...sometime you get to play before you pay....but most beings will be fairly up front about it...not all though

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
Zodiac:

kelistarian wrote:I dont find it scary in the least...however everything has a cost of some sort and the more powerful, the higher the cost...and it is not always pay first...sometime you get to play before you pay....but most beings will be fairly up front about it...not all though
If someday some being comes banging on my door to "collect" I will be sure to let you know, but I think that is a faulty assumption here.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

As far as letting me know....that is irrelevent...and maybe i am nieve...maybe i am wrong....or maybe im right....who knows....more importantly....who cares...i know what i know....you know what you know....and everyone else is the same...i wish you well in your adventures...and IF there is a price to pay....i wish you well with that too.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info Suicide. I was just looking generally for anecdotes from anyone who's already a member to explain as much as they can or allowed without breaking their code of secrecy.

Are you able to expand on how the organization works with Necromancy? I read a few things from them about their own necromantic system and obtaining "Lich" status, I've only came across this concept once just recently reading from the others Necromancy threads on this forum. But nowhere else on the internet aside from getting Google results related to Online Role playing games lol.
kelistarian wrote:I dont find it scary in the least...however everything has a cost of some sort and the more powerful, the higher the cost...and it is not always pay first...sometime you get to play before you pay....but most beings will be fairly up front about it...not all though
It really depends what you believe, if you're implicating a consequence set upon the soul. I dont think it's possible one can really "Sell" their soul. Aside from the soul , we are made up of layers throughout our subtle bodys, Etheric, Astral, Mental etc that composes our perceived individuality. These entity's are more then capable of affecting these subtle body's.

The soul is atma, and we share this atma with all, atma is dependant on the source, yes we even share our atma with Demons too. We ARE "them" and they ARE "us".

Atma is continuity , constancy , uninterruptedness, it is the 'emptiness'(Void) that is naturally endowed with awareness.

No Spirit/entity/god/whatever can reach our soul unless we allow it to.

Does one sell their soul by devoting themself to a God or Deity? Why would a Demonic have any more or less power over your soul then a God? Selling is really Commiting and devoting yourself to an Entity, I believe. On an sub-energetic level they are made up of the same "stuff" we are.

I think it's more likely the "consequence" is due to our karmaic actions and interactions with such beings in this life, there are chances of taking birth among such beings and realms in the next life(Which wouldn't really be Ideal but to each his own.), rather then thinking they have power to "snatch" your soul or any part of you for that matter.

I'm not saying to not tread cautiously, they CAN effect you for good or for bad, but you are in no more or less danger from walking outside into the streets, having Black Magick thrown at you, or any unfortunate incident like an intrusion upon your home. There would be no more or less consequences then the regulars of keeping a DA/BA being around you. Nothing deeper then that. So there really isnt much to "pay" besides the fee I think, and whatever offerings they are required on a constant basis for their services.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My appollogies if i mentioned soul selling or karmic debt as i neither beleave in karma or the possabilities...im just a Jenwbie and have no idea about it...so i figured i would ask...i was thinking more immediate concerns (this lifetime) guess i watch to many horror films..have fun

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Killa wrote:I read a few things from them about their own necromantic system and obtaining "Lich" status, I've only came across this concept once just recently reading from the others Necromancy threads on this forum. But nowhere else on the internet aside from getting Google results related to Online Role playing games lol.
As far as the 'lich' status goes, info on such attainment - the extent you must go - is pretty guarded given the nature of the concept, which is likely one reason why you won't see a lot of it out there; the other reason being that the term itself is expendable..adopted..this state of undeath has not come down through history or culture with a designated title. The etymology of the word is reference to a cadaver.
It's simply an immersive, grittier reality of necromantic power and death-working. Should not, ever, be taken lightly or.. taken at all.

Bence33
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: lich
My magical/paranormal name...: Azhin

What is with their e-mail address?
I sent several e-mails in the past month, but I never received a reply. :?

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Bence33, Maybe you don't have the correct email address, since ::ch:: don't allow to post emails in the forum I can't share the new address here, but you can go to the website and verify if the address is the correct one and resend a message, if you are sure that is correct, then maybe they have a very good reason to ignore you, but I guess that a wrong email is the real reason.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Bence33
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: lich
My magical/paranormal name...: Azhin

edsphinx wrote:maybe they have a very good reason to ignore you, but I guess that a wrong email is the real reason.
I asked about a rite in the Charnel Whispers.
The rite mentions "black salt".
My question is: What kind of black salt is that? Where can I get it? Or how do I make it?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

It honestly depends on the ritual. There are two types of black salt.

Black salt may refer to:
Kala Namak, a pungent smelling purplish or pinkish-gray rock salt used in Pakistan and regions of India. It is extracted from Himalayas and the salt ranges in north west of pakistan.
Black lava salt, a sea salt blended with activated charcoal.

Which one does the ritual seem more aligned with. I would assume, it being a BA spell, it's probably calling for the second type.

Blessings...
Lemon

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Black Arts”