Unique and Exciting Experience, Which Spirit Was It??

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

6dogs4us Posted: Jan 8 2008, 05:46 AM
Providerofdogfood

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

I had a really neat experience early this morning. My puppy, who sleeps with me, woke me up, I looked at the clock and it read 1:11 a.m. The odd part is that I just read a thread that suggested I read a website where it is mentioned that series numbers like 1:11, that keep coming up (like times, airplane flight numbers and license plate numbers) could mean a spirit wants to make contact. OK, so now I'm wondering . . . anyway - the puppy wants to go out, I let him out. He comes back in and gets back on the bed, I follow. He wants some attention, so I scratch his back and his belly. As I scratching, something catches my attention - it's a shaft of white light about 1 1/2 feet long about five feet off the floor (remember I'm in a dark bedroom) and it "walks" around the end of the bed to the side of the bed and then disappears. Wow!

Now I'm wondering if it was one of my dragons or gargoyle, or could it have been another spirit of a family member or spirit guide.

Tell me what you think! Your comments are more than welcomed!!!!

This post has been edited by 6dogs4us on Jan 8 2008, 05:47 AM
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
IndigoWonders Posted: Jan 8 2008, 05:53 AM
On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

Very neat! It could have been any of those spirits. Did your puppy notice or react? Maybe he was too happy with his belly rub. What did the spirit feel like to you? That's probably who/what it is.

To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Mary Posted: Jan 8 2008, 07:43 AM
Creator

Member No.: 1

Oh that's really neat! How did you feel when you saw it? Like, maybe if you felt really calm and protected, then maybe it was your gargoyle
_____________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Jan 8 2008, 07:46 AM
Providerofdogfood

No the puppy didn't pay any attention what so ever. I didn't get any kind of impression as to who it might be, but I was wearing my gargoyle as I'm trying to bond with him. Gargoyles usually cast shadows not any type of light effect, at least according to Magnolia's gargoyle guide. I do have a lot of dragons, but I believe they show up as light spheres.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Mary Posted: Jan 8 2008, 07:52 AM
Creator

Member No.: 1

Hmm, then maybe it was your gargoyle. I also read that gargoyles take the form of whatever won't scare you, so maybe the gargoyle saw the form the best way to go. I don't think it's a mistake that you woke up at 1:11! I think that was him trying to talk to you

That's just what I think, I could be wrong
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
queniecups Posted: Jan 8 2008, 08:24 AM
Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

that sounds great 6dogs- i think it was your gargoyle.

Q.

--------------------

Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Theresa Posted: Jan 8 2008, 08:40 AM
Blessed

Member No.: 3

Sorry....I don't think it was your gargoyle...they usually show as a shadow. They are afraid of the light showing how 'ugly' they are supposed to be.

I would lean more towards one of your human spirits, if you're positive it's not one of your many dragons!

''Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Ghosts were people too
____________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Jan 8 2008, 11:30 AM
Providerofdogfood

At first I thought of the dragons, but it was shaped like a light rod, about the size of a ruler only a little longer and very narrow. I wasn't frightened, but then I'm the curious type anyway, it just intrigued me. I'm thinking maybe it was someone from my family that has passed. I believe a psychic once told me it takes a while for them to settle so I don't think it was my mother, too soon, she passed in August. I have a psychic friend I could call and ask her what she thinks it was.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theresa Posted: Jan 8 2008, 03:41 PM
Blessed

Or you could try using a pendulum!!!

Ghosts were people too
____________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Jan 8 2008, 03:44 PM
Providerofdogfood

Please explain how I could use a pendulum. I have one, but haven't tried it out yet. What do I do ask questions such was is the gargoyle, was it the dragon etc.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Theresa Posted: Jan 8 2008, 03:46 PM
Blessed

First you would ask to show you which way is yes, (circles or straight back and forth)....then you can assume that the other way is no.

Then ask yes and no answers! It can be very interesting...if you ask the right questions!!!

Ghosts were people too
______________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Jan 8 2008, 03:52 PM
Providerofdogfood

OK T, I'll give a try a little later. I have a book that I just started to read and it says the same thing you just did. I'll read into it a little before I give it a try. Thanks as usual!

Some time later - the pendulum speaks......

Okay, this is my first attempt at using my new pendulum. The book helped a little but so did Theresa. I asked by name each of my entities, the pendulum said no to each one until I got to my Gold Dragon, which just happens to be the one I picked out to wear today (it's an amethyst pendant). I had a road trip to take and wanted some backup in case something went wrong. I also took my gargoyle.

Well, mystery solved. Oh, and I had a great trip, nothing went wrong, I even bought a piece of furniture that I've been looking for. Tah,dah! The end!!!

This post has been edited by 6dogs4us on Jan 8 2008, 04:59 PM
________________________________________________________________________________________

6dogs4us Posted: Jan 9 2008, 05:26 AM
Providerofdogfood

Of all my dragons this is the only one that has tried to make contact with me other than my first dragon/djinn who I think causes me to have very lucid dreams. I think this one is a male dragon, I have another gold dragon that I know is a female gold dragon. He must be a little more forward than she is. LOL It's really nice knowing he's around and communicating with me.
Theresa Posted: Jan 9 2008, 05:31 AM
Blessed

oh, um....I guess HE was wanting you to pick him!!! LOL!!!

Well maybe with him reaching out, the rest will follow suit!!!

Ghosts were people too
_________________________________________________________________________________________
6dogs4us Posted: Jan 10 2008, 06:51 AM
Providerofdogfood

Oh Hey T:

Just as a PS - I also have the thought to take my SUV rather than the car, even though I had to buy gas to get where I was going. It was a good thing too, because the piece of furniture never would have fit in the car and I would have had to make a 2nd trip with the SUV to get it. Strange how these little buggers work isn't it. Me and my Goldie work good together.

Hatshpset Posted: Jan 12 2008, 04:54 PM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dogs - the baby green dragon i received with my silver dragon would show at first as a green streak of light maybe a foot long. i think it may be one of your dragons since my experience with weebie was a green streak of light. do you have a white dragon? that's great though - contact! yay!! once there is one contact you'll probably begin to have a lot more. good for you! blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hatshpset Posted: Jan 12 2008, 05:03 PM

dogs - ok, cool - so it was goldie was it? glad to hear you figured it out. my pendulum is an amethyst wand with a clear crystal ball on top and a clear reticulated crystal on the bottom. for yes answers it moves north to south and for no answers east to west. undecided or questions not to be asked at the moment go in a circle. i haven't used it yet with a spirit or letter board since my spirit board has it's own planchette.

great to hear about the piece of furniture you found too - sounds like you had a banner day there! congrats. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle
6dogs4us Posted: Jan 13 2008, 05:17 AM
Providerofdogfood

H:

Yes, it is amazing how our dragons can effect our everyday lives, if I hadn't had the visit, if I hadn't worn the pendant, if I hadn't taken the SUV!!! But I still am a bit disappointed that he or the other Gold Dragon have not visited while I work on the computer or read. There seems to be a lack of interest in those areas. Do you have any advice to make it a closer relationship. I do need to hold and speak to them more often, which I am trying to find time to do.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
keum Posted: Jan 13 2008, 12:03 PM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

I think my little guy likes really challenging stuff. He's the one that hangs out by the computer while I'm reading or writing. Something to dig his claws into, so to speak! (He doesn't dig, though, he just wiggles! LOL).

With him, I don't have to have the necklace with me at all-- he just chooses when he wants to hang out, so I guess I was lucky that he took to me right away and just wants to spend time with me.

I think dragons are a good match for me because I do really heavy reading and study. That's why I got him in the first place, because I thought a dragon would like what I do.

Hatshpset Posted: Jan 13 2008, 02:32 PM

dogs - you sure you don't have a white dragon? i keep thinking the white light streak may be a white dragon especially since i've seen green streaks of light from little weebie and a large green orb from my new adult male green dragon. just asking though. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

keum - aren't the little guys great? at first weebie, the baby green i have, was shy and sort of hid with bella. now, he's almost always on my left shoulder and his new "trick" is swatting the back of my neck with his tail. when i acknowledge him he gets so excited it's like he's jumping up and down on my shoulder - so absolutely pleased with himself! plus he now zooms around the house when the dogs are playing and i can tell he's in the mix because of the green streak of light with the two dogs.

dragons are excellent house companions and loyal friends as i've found so far. take care all. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

6dogs4us Posted: Jan 13 2008, 03:22 PM
Providerofdogfood

H:

Yes I do have a white dragon, but he's a Class 3, so perhaps I have underestimated him thinking that it was the Class 5. I really haven't bonded with either the green or the white, which are both bracelets and are together in a charging box way up high. Then on top of it, the pendulum told me it was the Gold Dragon.

P.S. - H have you checked your inbox, I emailed you.

Return to “Connecting”