You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Well, this is the most wonderful development.
Today, as a freebie in a package I received, there was a spirit stone for Brizo.

I have had quite a lot of signs lately that just clicked into place after looking her up.

I had seen seagulls recently, and I felt like looking them up to see if they were associated with anyone. (I still haven't checked the encyclopedia entry on her, but another site said it's one of her symbols.)
The last 3 nights I have had intense dreams, and restless sleep, some dreams that unfortunately were lost but I knew had deep significance. I also had some dreams that were telling me things that would happen.
Then today, while watching Dr. Who on netflix, I have been feeling this "no coincidence" type of feeling telling me to pay attention because it all has a message. Right before work, the last episode I watched was one about a ghost ship and a siren who turned out to be an automated healer for the ghost ship's sick bay.

::jawdrop::

I have a binding of Hypnos on my triumvirate, and also divination through lucid dreaming and dream recall. I also have a binding of Morpheus. So, dreams and their interpretation are a big deal to me. This is a really wonderful freebie for me and I love that she has shown me things to let me know she was coming.

I think when I considered her before I decided not to get her because I don't go on boats for any reason. I guess she doesn't need me to :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
wellDAMNITcat
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow, Rae, that's an awesome event sequence you had there! Don't you just love when things work out? :)

Cat
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Keep this updated as you go along with Her- I have a binding I ordered of her a month or so ago coming in the future. I sort of rely on my dreams as sole communication and need help with recall. ::facepalm::

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

that is so cool, I am even excited for you.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I will definitely update on any experiences. I do seem to have the biggest experiences right at the beginning though, so it may not be as neat later. I will just observe and enjoy :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Return to “Immortals - Specific”