Interpretation needed asap

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Please guys any input will be appreciated. last night i dreamt someone washed my head/hair in my bathroom. when the person was done the person used my towel that i currently use to dry it off. I woke and i forgot about it until i was about to get out of the shower this morning. Anyway since 11am i have been having a headache till now. i asked a friend of mien about it and she said its not a good thing so i decided to put it on here to confirm.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am curious, why is it not a good thing, or why did your friend say that?

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte

she said her mum believes its someone taking your luck or good fortune away.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Well I haven't heard of that before, maybe someone else has!!!! However I figured it was maybe one of your spirits being nice in helping you wash your hair, as for the head, that could have been tension from feeling that this is a bad thing, I tend to want a really good reason to believe something before I do!!!!

So maybe some more proof of this might be in order and not just hear say!!! ;)

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Maybe its a dream effort to notice that you need to cleanse that which is hanging over your head. In this sense you have already gone to someone to confirm about your dream - but this has lead to a negative loom over your head. This is a concentrating that needs to be washed off and cleansed off.
A washing of the head and hair is an everyday effort that we can make to remove negativity from the top of the head, the very amount of negativity that may be from the top of the head piles up and causes us to become disoriented and that accumulates.
This dream may be a look at how you may need to concentrate on cleaning what comes to the top of your head.

....but thats just my outlook of it...

:D hopefully others jump in here!

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I think Kit is on the right track here. I was actually going to say something similar after reading it. I don't think it was a bad thing, I think your friend is just being overly cautious with superstition. I think this may have been a spirit companion clearing your upper chakras. One of the side effects of clearing and activating the third eye, if it's been basically unused...is pressure and sometimes headache. It sounds to me like your third eye is just trying to work.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Kit wrote:Maybe its a dream effort to notice that you need to cleanse that which is hanging over your head. In this sense you have already gone to someone to confirm about your dream - but this has lead to a negative loom over your head. This is a concentrating that needs to be washed off and cleansed off.
A washing of the head and hair is an everyday effort that we can make to remove negativity from the top of the head, the very amount of negativity that may be from the top of the head piles up and causes us to become disoriented and that accumulates.
This dream may be a look at how you may need to concentrate on cleaning what comes to the top of your head.

....but thats just my outlook of it...

:D hopefully others jump in here!
Now this makes more sense to me!!!! :thumbup: :D
Ashira wrote:I think Kit is on the right track here. I was actually going to say something similar after reading it. I don't think it was a bad thing, I think your friend is just being overly cautious with superstition. I think this may have been a spirit companion clearing your upper chakras. One of the side effects of clearing and activating the third eye, if it's been basically unused...is pressure and sometimes headache. It sounds to me like your third eye is just trying to work.
See not as bad as you thought!!!! ;)

I too believe that both of these ideas are linked together, so it means you are going to be making some good progress, actually, and that my dear is not bad luck at all!!!! ;) :thumbup:

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

My first thought was cleaning and purifying you of something. So actually a very positive meaning. :)

I think the interpretation also depends on what you felt during the washing. Good and safe, or instead that something bad was going on. If you felt ok and safe during it, I wouldn't worry too much. :hug:

Love leading the pilgrim
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte

aww hugs and kisses you cuties. during the dream i felt safe with whomever that was. at the end of the washing i was asked if i had anything to use in drying out my hair. so i told the person i was going to use a towel that i am currently using to dry it out since it was due to be washed anyway. my thinking is if i had such conversation with the person deliberating on how to dry my hair and all what not then its not a bad thing. ehehhe my friend got me a scared and paranoid. as for the third eye bit hmmmm my mum ordered and prayed that my clairaudience and third eye close and that was a few days ago. she believes that some of the things i see scare me. thing is that i am so comfy right now that few weeks ago i saw a black snake with me in bed i just said go away and went back to sleep. when i woke up i was so surprised i wasnt scared shitless. then again the python and snake has always been a common occurrence in my life especially in visions and meditations. i even stopped meditating cos of the things that i saw.
my other question is, does anyone else feel weird sensations on their head? like sometimes cold then tingly and all what not.

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Absolutely! I often feel such sensations when one of my spirit companions is working on opening up my upper chakras for me. Or if they're just getting close. LOL When it comes to dreams and other unexplained phenomena, ALWAYS trust your gut. Don't let others scare you about things. If your first gut reaction was that it was a good thing, you can probably bet it was. :)

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”