Magick from the Mysts - The Faerie Oracle

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Hi Selquet :) *waves* I really enjoyed our reading and wanted to leave a review.She really took the time to answer my questions and I really feel like I came away with useful knowledge.I always enjoyed reading her posts and responses here so I just knew it would be a great experience & it was.Just an incredibly sweet person and very skilled at what she does.I highly recommend her if finances allow.If mine do in the near future I'd definitely try again.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Yesterday I did a Skype appointment with The Faerie Oracle. I am petrified of real time conversation, even with my closest friends, but I did it anyway. I am glad I did.

The most important thing I have to say is that I am in complete awe of this seller. I am almost at a loss of words to describe the impressive abilities I witnessed through my own body in this session.

She worked on my physical body. I was curious... working on my physical body while not being present was something I had never heard of but I am willing to try it! She noticed things in my physical body that I had forgotten about, and some things that I never knew! How is this possible??? It was such an amazing experience.
(Just a note added here... I had worked with another healer at one point that had pointed out a couple of the same issues that came up in this session. As crazy as it sounds for such a "believer" as I am, this was HUGE for me. There was plenty, and I mean PLENTY that assured me of the reality of this session, but somehow those issues coming up again was exciting! Also... this time they were addressed thoroughly.)

After the session, I felt more whole in my body. Like suddenly we were a team. I know that sounds a little strange, but I think for as long as I can remember, I never really felt like I was a part of my own body. I mean, I knew it was my body... it just seemed like this hassle I had to deal with. Pretty soon I will add a blog entry about it. I added this to the review so that those who aren't able to see blogs yet can have an idea of the profound change that is possible for you. Of course, you may not need as much as I did. Everyone's situation is unique. You may need more. I feel certain of one thing though. Whatever you purchase with this seller will not disappoint you.
I strongly recommend her body listings. I am going to save up for the other bodies as well. I think if you can afford it, you shouldn't pass it up. If you can't afford it, make a jar for it. I know that sounds extreme, but I am positive that this was something VITAL to my continued physical journey.

Yes, I'm gushing... but honestly... I'm holding back. To the seller - Thank you from my entire body! ::hail::

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Now that i have had a session with Lemon (the one hour tool free), I can speak more directly.

Our conversation went places i had no clue would come up. A couple of my spirit family communicated with ua, a new one came round to pass on a message and tip me off he was incoming, and a major issue with my family was illuminated. In addition, I received comfort and was strengthened by conversation on my life, my path, and my personal strengths and weaknesses. Beyond that, i feel our friendship was strengthened.

Again, i can not recommend this seller more, regardless of the service you purchase from her. Though each and every reading will be vastly different, i feel, depending on the person, your money will be pittance next to what you will be able to learn from this wonderful individual.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

she is good indeed.

pretty accurate of what she told me, although there were few things that are little bit off, but accurate nonetheless.

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I took the penny reading, and in a very short span of time, was touched by her kindness and her heart, and learnt some things which were very useful and have a certain impact on my life and development.

Sometimes the truth hurts, but sometimes that's just what we need to hear. If you purchase a reading from her and approach it with the correct mindset, you will gain much.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

There's a layaway option now!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I had a reading from the Faerie Oracle and I found it to be true and insightful. Lemon is a very kind and helpful reader. I highly recommend her services.

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lemon and I had a conversation where she brought to light some things I wasn't aware of and opened my eyes to some truths I had been avoiding. She cut straight to the point without mincing words, but did it in such a kind and loving way that I didn't mind facing things I didn't really want to hear.

I followed her advice and ended up having some remarkable experiences as a result. Once I complete this phase, I will definitely get a full reading with her. She's a lovely person and truly gifted. :heart:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Devilzkiss
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Orchid Auriga
Zodiac:

I have just had my 1 cent reading and wow ... infact that is about all i could say the whole way through was wow and thank you .. This lady is more then amazing ... i felt so calm and happy listening to her explain everything to me and boy was she spot on ... infact so amazingly spot on at one point i almost started crying lol ...

she told me EXACTLY what was blocking me in certain areas and we even discovered something she has not seen before :P so were going to find out what that may be hopefully we will find out later haha ! i can't recommend this lady more .. i just do not have words for the detail and knowledge she gives you ...

Her gifts are beyond excellent they are super powers and she has such a sweet loving nature that you feel so at ease when she is talking to you , icouldn't go on webcam but i typed while she spoke so do not be afraid if you do not wish to use webcam ! you only need to have the skype program !

again thank you thank you thank you thank you you have really made my day with your reading and given me so many things to read and work on that i know i will be better in all aspects once i have taken your advice :hug:

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I just receive the most amazing reading that I've ever had. This woman knows her stuff, and is a gifted intuitive healer. Selquet, Lemon, Magick from the Mysts, by any name, was able to look on areas in my life which are greatly affected by different energy bodies, as well as physical aliments. First she brought something to my awareness, that I'd not even considered, which may be the cause of many struggles I've had over the years. This was my first time using Skype, and she was very patient, given the fact that my webcam has malfunctioned. and I didn't have a mic, only relying on the computer's. She explained her process along the way, and offered suggestions, plus left time for me to ask questions. I have to admit that there aren't many people I would trust as much to let into my energy space so closely, however I've greatly admired her since she joined the forum, and have learned much from her posts. If you ever get an opportunity to get a reading and or work done by her, I highly recommend it :heart: this reading was so much more than the regular things you get from readers about love life or job situations at least for me; this is life changing. Thank you so much for offering this :hug:

Return to “Seller Review”