Spell to see djinn, A 'local' ritual I just got

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Eve Posted: Jan 11 2008, 06:04 PM
New Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Here is a local ritual to see Djinn and other magickal creatures I got.
I said local because I think it's a mix of Javanese and Islam background, so the way to do it might be a bit different from western one.

The direction originally written in Indonesian language while I don't know in what language the mantra us. I tried to translate it into English as precise as possible and didn't change the mantra (it's not possible since I don't know what it means LoL).

My English is not very good, so please forgive any mistakes... and since I haven't try this yet, I don't know how effective it is, so it might be a good one

How To See Djinn and other Creatures

For those who want to see djinn or other astral creatures, here are the way to call them:

1. Firm your heart! Make sure that you can handle anything that will come before your eyes
2. You're the one who will take the risk for what ever happen during the ritual...
3. Take wudhu (I don't really know the english, but I think for moeslim it means cleaning your self before sholat). Go inside your room alone and turn off the light. Read "HUU ALLOH" 21x while holding your breath
4. Read this spell "YAYARAI, DADA ARDI, YAMAYYITI" 444x (yes, four hundred and forty four times!)

WARNING from Kiarjuna: "Never try this if you're not absolutely ready. Do this at your own risk"

I'm thinking of trying this, but I'm not sure whether I'm able to chant the mantra 444 times

So, let me hear your comments and opinion and if anyone tried this, please share your experience
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Jan 11 2008, 09:42 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

This sounds quite interesting, but I have a little question.

Read "HUU ALLOH" 21x while holding your breath

I even tried doing this, just in case, but it's physically impossible for me to say anything at all while I'm holding my breath Do you mean in one breath? Or do you mean read it silently in my mind?

And about Wudhu..I thought it would be simple, just washing your face, hands, and feet, but apparently it's a lot more complicated than that. Apparently it takes a lot to be able to Perform Wudhu Correctly (Click Me). Can't I just take a shower?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Eve Posted: Jan 12 2008, 03:36 AM
New Spirit

Because I also get it from another source, so I'm not really sure, but let me try...

Read "HUU ALLOH" 21x while holding your breath
1. Read - I think it means to say it out, even if it just whispering

2. While holding your breath - errr... even if in Indonesia language, it does say Read "Huu Alloh" while holding your breath... hahaha.... but I don't think it is really crucial, just do what you can do.

Why it might not be crucial? In more complex ritual to gain special ability* some requirements such as fasting are required**. However, it doesn't mean that someone couldn't gain the ability without fasting. The purpose for fasting is just for 'helping' to weaken the person so he/she would have closer energy level to khodam of the art***, thus, will be easier to master the ability.

That's why I don't think the matter of holding breath is really important. I think the most important is heart preparation and how khusyuk**** you read it.

* Such as ability to be invisible, to 'call' somebody/things that are missing, etc. which can be used after reading some mantra after the person master it
** The length (could be 1-40 days) and type of fasting is depend on the ability you want to gain, but I'm not going to put it into detail here.
*** Now, these have another long explanation, so I think I'll write about it another time
****Err.. what is the English? Khusyuk is like in the state of full concentration (like when you're praying so seriously)

3. Regarding wudhu. I'm not a moeslim, so I cannot say anything about it... According to my maid, wudhu is to 'clean' the body from najis (something haram). But as for taking shower, I read one ritual where someone have to wudhu before doing it, but not allowed to take a bath before the full requirements (which can take days) are done. Okay,... the conclusion is - I'm not sure! However, for me, the purposes of doing it (cleanse body from negative energy and to calm down the mind) are more important than the procedure and details, so again, just do whatever that feels convenient enough to achieve that result

It's kinda interesting for me to compare western and Indonesian magick. As for me, western is easier while my own country's magick is quite complicated and hard to do
Maybe I'll write some more of the ritual I got next time, but again, I won't be able to guarantee the authenticity and effectiveness

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Jan 14 2008, 12:37 AM

I tried this for two nights in a row, but I didn't actually see anything.

I think it's because I wasn't able to do it properly though. I tried this spell while holding a djinn ring in my hand.

The first night, I used the calculator on my phone to keep count. And I kept having to open my eyes to check the little piece of paper because I kept forgetting what I was supposed to be chanting. And I kept sneezing in mid-chant, so that kind of interrupted the flow of things I started this one only after showering, and I didn't actually do any special preparation, except for rubbing some Djinn Communication Oil I got from Mother_Elizabeth on my third eye.

Last night, I did it again, without using a calculator and just trying to keep count in my own mind. Before I did this one, I imagined a pillar of light shining down on me from my crown chakra down to my root chakra, allowing the light to set my chakras spinning. I also rubbed the Djinn Oil on the third eye. Then I did the Huu Alloh, and then the Yayarai, Dada Andi, Yamayyiti (Yes, I remember it now...reciting it approx. 888 times in two nights does that to you ) I was able to concentrate on the spell much more easily this time because I wasn't holding my phone in my hand and pressing +1 all the time. However, I kept zoning out into no-thought meditation mode, so I lost count several times, and had to guess when I zoned so I could continue counting. So maybe I ended up doing slightly more or less than 444x.

Both nights, I felt some buildup in my third eye. The first night, without any prep, I felt a small buildup toward the middle of the chanting (about 200+ times I guess), but I sneezed, and it went away, heh. The second night, I felt a much stronger buildup in my third eye, but it went away and returned several times as I kept zoning in and out.

So I guess keeping count was actually the hardest thing to do
___________________________________________________________________________________________
IndigoWonders Posted: Jan 14 2008, 05:53 AM
On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

Good luck David. I would never be able to keep track up to 444, that's for sure.

--------------------

To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
albanygang Posted: Jan 14 2008, 08:44 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 72

Eve - have you tried this yet?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Eve Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:07 AM
New Spirit

Like I mentioned above, I haven't really tried it when I post the mantra. I tried it yesterday night (I feel a bit guilty if I'm not), but stop in the middle since I think I'm not that ready yet. However, just like what David experienced, I do feel some built up in the third eye before I stop, and yes, counting it to exactly 444 is not easy.. I lost my count in a hundred something

Javanese rituals are very interesting and quite different from the usual spells.. that's why I can't help to post it (despite the fact that I'm not ready to do it yet). I got this from the Indonesian forum where the member should not post a fake or untested ritual. However, some does get result while others don't.

Actually there are another ritual to see personal khodam that was in consideration before I post this one. Other forum members claim that they have successfully calling their personal khodam using this ritual, some see lights and there's one saw 2 figures standing next to him. But I decide not to post it because it's a bit hard and complicated (fasting on the Thursday plus other Islamic mantra).

The person who post the ritual said, non Islamic person could try this to see their khodam: Get a medium-big size mirror, go inside a dimmed room. Put the mirror on the floor and then sit with the leg crossed. Rub some non alcoholic fragrance/ perfume on the third eye, then concentrate while look into your third eye in the mirror. His acquaintance tried this and saw that the face in the mirror change into a scary face. Haven't test it yet (don't enough courage >.<), however, I hope it's not just because the person strained his eyes too much that he saw an illusion.

Maybe next time I shouldn't post until I try it I feel guilty since the djinn ritual doesn't work well (it'd not easy chanting the mantra 444 times). I really apologize for that >_<

Best Blessings
Eve

______________________________________________________________________________________________
keum Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:39 AM
Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

It's interesting to see how rituals are done in other places, though....

___________________________________________________________________________________________
david2885 Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:51 AM

Don't be sorry you posted information for us, Eve! There's no rule saying the stuff you post has to be easy to do. It's always good to know more, and if you can't verify it, maybe someone else on the forum may be able to use the information and report back with the results. You never know

If you think this spell to see your djinn is tough, take a look at what goes into the conjuration of a djinn. Well...what's probably the Indonesian method of conjuration, anyway. The following is from one of the articles from the Indotalisman Website (Click Me). Note that he uses 'we' and 'our', but I think he's just referring to himself:

In our own experiment in khodamic conjuration which required a 11-day operation, we had to fast for three days and recite certain sacred verses at midnight while sitting on an especially designed magickal carpet with an occult diagram imprinted upon it. The carpet had to be charged before-hand, and this was done by brushing over the magickal diagram with a combination of 9 different types of oils, plus one extra bottle of magickal oil previously consecrated by our initiator. This latter form of consecration was designed for the novice, as the advanced form required one to draw the magickal diagram from scratch using consecrated pen and ink/oils. After the carpet was ready, at midnight we began the incantation and conducted the required physical exercise designed to attract, absorb, and accumulate psychic energy into one's force-field. Our magickal operation actually extended for an extra 12 days beyond the 11-day ritual--this was for the acquisition of extra powers....

During the 9th or 10th day of the operation, while in the middle of our recitation, a khodam started to contact us. We saw her form clairvoyantly, in our mind's eye. She was dressed in a blue flowing gown--and she was beautiful! However, past training and experiences taught us not to be emotionally and psychologically attached to visions and spirit beings as this could be perilous to soul-health, so we simply greeted her without too much excitement and continued with the recitations. We wondered at that time if she were a projection of our subconscious mind or part of our wishful thinking. After applying certain occult methods, we were satisfied to know that she had a definite existence apart from us. Later experiences confirmed that she was real.

albanygang Posted: Jan 15 2008, 06:57 AM
Omniscient Spirit

Hi Eve

That was very kind of you to share that information with us. I have not tried it yet, but it is one of those really interesting pieces of information that I will come back to in the near future.

It is always fascinating to hear about magickal practices from other cultures, and I am sure lots of other people will feel the same way. Do keep sharing

best wishes

jane
Eve Posted: Jan 15 2008, 10:01 AM
New Spirit

Thanks for the encouragement guys

Maybe I'll post the one to see khodam later since I read the more stories from others and there's at least one that feel something even if he don't do the fasting part. I'll see if I'll be able to translate it properly first thought :-)

Blessings for you
Eve
____________________________________________________________________________________________
debbiew52 Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:21 PM
Active Spirit

Member No.: 10

mmm,reciting unknown spirit names can be dangrous.I was told that if you don't know who you are calling on. you can end up calling on something you don't want
hanging around.opening up portal holes can be harmful.make sure you have a
white candle burning before you open any portal hole to protect yourself from
unwanted spirits who just might come through as well.

Best regards

__________________________________________________________________________________________
albanygang Posted: Jan 20 2008, 03:35 AM
Omniscient Spirit

I definitely hear what you are saying Debbie. It is just that islamic cultures have lived with the everyday reality of djinn and their magic for over a thousand years as opposed to wiccans whose religion in the existing form is about 60 years old. I just assumed that their magick would have factored in the possibility of such events happening and moved to prevent it because they are very reliant on allah in their practices. Anyone correct me if I am wrong, but that is my understanding.
mane79nll Posted: Jan 21 2008, 07:29 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

Different places have different ways to make things work.
It's like "All roads lead to rome"...just that some roads are longer and tedious.

"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"
____________________________________________________________________________________________
moonray Posted: Jan 25 2008, 05:42 PM
Active Spirit

Member No.: 105

Hi All
Wudu, spiritual side is a cleanse. washing your hands 7 times etc you can get english manual from any mosque, wudu is to cleanse yourself before prayer. Marabouts magic men of afrikka who contact djinn, perform wudu before any casting or spell, and in the month of Ramadan do not contact the djinn.
Saying Alla huwa ( there is actually more to it) 21x it is repeating it under your breath not holding your breath (any casulties yet)
I used to do spells using the koran I found them extremely powerful. If you dont do the order right it wont do any harm or if pronounciation is not right. The energie still gets there. It is the intention that is the main importance.
hope this helps
moonray

Return to “Connecting”