Free reading!!

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Tara the Fraud.

I signed up for her "free" reading only to get spammed with her crap. So I did what any concerned person would do, I signed my boyfriend up for a reading too. :oops: Well, he received pretty much the same thing, just worded differently. I feel for those that are truly scared enough to fall for her bait. She is a SCAM and will pay the Karmic price one day. Too bad there are people like this out there. Makes it difficult to know who to trust in these situations.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

re: Tara - very definitely a fraud! She calls herself a Visionary Medium! That is so funny. I also signed up for a free reading. It was last year and I keep getting offers even after I unsubscribed. They are so amusing and when I ignore one the next one comes contradicting her 'great revelation' from the previous one. I really feel sorry for her :silly: , she wastes at least 13 hours a week doing special rituals just for me! (and everyone else too apparently), to give me the protection I need or to make me a money magnet talisman or some other thing that she is so sure I need.

My free reading included a horoscope profile that was more wrong than right (and I don't know how you can get a basic solar report wrong, but she did!)

In the last 2 weeks I've been getting emails from someone called Zoradamus, who apparently knows all the details that I gave Tara when I got my free reading from her. She says she is the great, great, etc granddaughter of Nostradamus. But her free reading is no more accurate than Tara's was and I'm pretty sure Tara sold her contact list because I don't recall giving anyone else that same information. So to all of you who signed up to Tara for a free reading, you will probably get more spam from her associates, even if you have unsubscribed.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
brunettehunni
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Queen of Vampires
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

x.x Oh no. I feel really stupid right now. I thought she would help me. Now I see this when its too late.

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

I don't remember the name of a website, that screws with these and nigerian scammes, its so funny. He has them do all this stuff and plays along with them. He gets them to do real dumb stuff and makes them take a photo. He let's them think he will give the money, but the funniest site.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Lucinda wrote:I don't remember the name of a website, that screws with these and nigerian scammes, its so funny. He has them do all this stuff and plays along with them. He gets them to do real dumb stuff and makes them take a photo. He let's them think he will give the money, but the funniest site.
link please?

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Cool Sites”