new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm back with yet another post !
I typed those typical challenge questions on the internet for all of you to fill in, and it's all about your dragons and you ! :D

I have yet to fill these questions myself because my first ones haven't arrived yet but I'd love to read your responses to these questions and to learn more about dragons myself

1. Write about your very first contact from your dragons
2. The funniest thing your dragons did
3. Your dragons' habits
4. Pranks from your dragons
5. Your dragons' favourite activity to do with you
6. The time when your dragons helped you
7. The selfish yet adorable trait you dragons have
8. A dream about your dragons
9. Your dragons' favourite subject to talk about
10. Your dragons' comment about any activity you do
11. Your dragons' wittiest comment ever
12. What makes you love your dragons so much
13. A very interesting/unique trait your dragon has
14. The time when your dragons show you a lot of love
15. The time when your dragons watch you browse CH/internet in general

Have fun~

And does anyone play DragonVale ? I think you and your dragons might like it, it's a game about keeping dragons in your own island ! I used to play this game all the time on my brother's iPad and now that I actually have an Android phone with nice internet connection, I'm going to download it myself and play from the start !

Here's the screenshot from Google

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

I have a few dragons, so I'll pick the best answer from all of them. :)

I was driving down the road one day after discovering Creepy Hollows and ordering a custom red Hybrid. I figured at the time there was nothing to it, but it wasn't alot of $, so I'd give it a try. Well, I'm driving along, not thinking of anything but the pretty spring day. I look up through the windshield. HOLY SHIZZLE!! A goofy happy looking red dragon was looking at me upside down, a big toothy grin on it's face! :D

When I used to work at mcDonalds, My red dragon from Volvic used to dive in the cash register drawer and scatter the coins all over the drawer

3. Your dragons' habits
Just hangin' out, always watching

4. Pranks from your dragons The same red dragon likes to switch the seat heaters on and off in my car.

5. Your dragons' favourite activity to do with you Riding on the top of my car

6. The time when your dragons helped you The reds always help me by putting stuff on sale that is not supposed to be on sale.

8. A dream about your dragonsOne time my big black dragon from Jules took me astral to the dragon realm, it was pretty cool.

11. Your dragons' wittiest comment ever There have been so many. Some about knock me over, it's like WHERE did that come from? You will find out when yours all the sudden say stuff in your head.

12. What makes you love your dragons so much You can't help it, they are endearing. From feeling the love from them as they protect you, to culing up with one to watch TV, they are wonderful best friends
13. A very interesting/unique trait your dragon has Black dragons are generally supposed to be very dark. My big fella really isn't, he is like a very patient father teaching me along my path.

14. The time when your dragons show you a lot of loveMy black dragon came to me once as a human and....well you fill in the rest.... I was suprised, he was always like a father figure, but hey, I guess he loves me too! ;)

Oh, I usually have one popping up over my shoulder, to give advice to other members. They are great at that...knowing what's best for everyone else :crazy: :crazy:

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

My baby Orange Dragon, an unbound at the time, stole my class ring to get my attention. Refused to return it until I swore to have him bound through CH. He returned it, but it still remains to be his (Even though, I do believe, it is MY class ring, with MY name on it! :silly: )

Same baby Orange Dragon loves to hijack my pendulum with exclaims of "I WANT A CUPCAKE!"

3. Your dragons' habits
Baby Orange Dragon, Tho*, likes to stick his tongue out and hiss at people.
Asian Dragon Djinn, R*, likes to wear these huge sunglasses when in his human form, even at night.
Green Dragon, K, is very artsy. He likes to decorate things with images of bugs and insects.
Wyvern, I call him Strangler (haven't yet learned his name), likes to play with my cats.

Tho* stealing my class ring... Umm..... can't really think of any more off the top of my head, but R* has joked on me before, just can't remember what.

5. Your dragons' favorite activity to do with you
Tho* likes to play outside. Just being spent time with in general.
R* likes walks, talking, meditating, bowchickabowwow times
K* likes artsy activities, meditating.
Strangler likes to see how tight he can strangle my arm before I tell him to loosen up. Usually, that's when the veins in my arm start to pop up and my arm goes numb :silly:

R* helped me with a lot of stress this past Christmas. What should have been a total disaster was actually very pleasant. Thank you, R!

Their love for treasure and claiming anything and everything shiny that comes my way. Can't I ever just have a penny for myself?! :hissy:

Nope, non that I can recall :D

9. Your dragons' favorite subject to talk about
Tho*, cupcakes.
R*, anything and everything.
K*, not sure.
Strangler, treasure!

Tho*, "Draw me! Draw me! Make me a cupcake!"
R*, "Finish my drawing yet? We need to talk more."
K*, "Finish my box already! :meme: " Dude, how many more bugs you want painted on that thing? :silly:
Strangler, "....... beepbeep."

Tho* likes to call everyone names. Not very witty, but it's hilarious.
R* has called me lazy.. I agree.

EVERYTHING!

Tho* and R* are both vegetarians, both by their own choice (like me :meme: ).

Stressful times....

I get some pretty odd looks, let's just leave it at that. XD

::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons::

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
lovelearnrespectdragon99p
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/werewolf/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome green

My orange dragon contacted me with my pendulum.
I get a really warm feeling around my neck and head when my orange dragon wants to tell me something, or sometimes just to remind me she's there
3. Your dragons' habits
My orange dragon is always wherever I am looking out for me and being constant company, I get cought talking to myself a lot, lol.
None yet.
Orange just talk, Arana likes to help me with magick and Chinese guide just watches me.
6. The time when your dragons helped you.
Too many to count.
None that I have noticed yet.
None yet.
Arana magick, orange me and my interests.
10. Your dragons' comment about any activity you do.
Arana helps me in all my magical endeavours.
11. Your dragons' wittiest comment ever. No comments yet, my dragons manifest as thoughts and pendulum.
12. What makes you love your dragons so much.
They are always there for me when I need them!
13. A very interesting/unique trait your dragon has.
Orange dragon is surprisingly motherly to me!
14. The time when your dragons show you a lot of love.
When I get in trouble with my parents.
15. The time when your dragons watch you browse CH/internet in general.
I can sense them telling me what to say in CH chat and my djinn dose that too,lol.
::dragons:: :wizard: ::pot:: ::hail:: :grouphug:

::nice::

To all the Ba spirits out their. I have friends in high places, do not mess with me unless you want to mess with my dragons, werewolf, and gryphon. /D :wizard: :sly: ::dragons:: ::bleh:: :werewolf: I love my spirits! :grouphug:
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

This is a cool thread!

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Bellona
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Cathasach

– Witnessing them manifest in the smoke while I was burning either candles or incense.

– Aerial stunts in the smoke from incense or candles.

3. Your dragons' habits
– Giving advice, encouragement and support on life issues and learning new things, giving me “touches” to let me know they want to talk to me.

– Today, my female dragon “A” made me think I’d left my car keys in my pocket of my work pants…only to find them on the cat’s scratching post in the garage. LOL

5. Your dragons' favourite activity to do with you.
– Hang out with me, give me general advice, encouragement and support…lol….and according to “A” play pranks on me!

- Everyday, whether it’s just support, encouraging me, teaching me or helped me to sit back and laugh at their antics.

– I haven’t seen any.

– Going for rides on the backs of my dragons, racing “P” my wood elf

– Life, learning, and especially creative things like working with magick, working towards life goals and lessons and hobbies!

– Most of their comments have been encouragement and support with life lessons. I’ve been working on intuition and psychic abilities so instead of asking things questions as to what they want to discuss, I form the answer as a statement. If I’m wrong or only have half of what they’re telling me, I get a maybe answer until I answer it completely. It’s is a great exercise if you need to work on those abilities and I appreciate their help with me in that area.

– LOL! The maybe answers when I know they’re wanting to talk to me and having me work on responding by intuition or psychic abilities.

– The very fact that they chose to be with me, to be a companion, friend, teacher, guardian and comedy relief!

– I’m still learning about all of them, but “A” loves to prank, some of them love to play in the smoke of the incense or candles, while others are quick to be teachers in life and magick and others are quiet and still until they feel they are needed.

– When I’m struggling with a situation.

– LOL! All of my spirits do and they’re all good at helping get my attention if I don’t catch on to the fact that another spirit is trying to get through to me!

NinonP
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

When you read this, all you want to do is run to the shop and order a dragon 8Y

silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I'll consider my wyvern a dragon for this C:
Back before I believed in spirit keeping or nonhuman/animal spirits (though I did work with human spirits), I came across a listing for a wyvern advertised on tumblr and it was a powerful calling! I thought it was ridiculous and silly and thought that it would be a waste of money................. but he kept nagging at me and I kept thinking about him xD Eventually I got him and he led me to all the other spirits!
My quartz dragon, who is very close to my wyvern and I originally got because he wanted me to get her, loves playing with my cats and she makes my kitty freak out and run all over sometimes. It's pretty funny.
3. Your dragons' habits
My wyvern is very protective and tends to keep an eye out for me everywhere. But he also loves to make potions! I can tell he's in a magical mood when I see my jars of herbs shining under the lights more than usual, and I have to make something!
Hmm not much really? My feldgrau dragon seems like he'll be one to play tricks though. He has a funny sense of humor and loves animals. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that suddenly invited all the birds to my deck to steal the coconut fiber from my flowerpots xD
Wyvern -- potion crafting
Quartz -- writing I think :D
Feldgrau -- hiking
Hmm.... I believe my wyvern has quite helped with my potion stuff! I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that helped me to find the local store that sells even the most obscure herbs in bulk, haha!
Mr. wyvern is pretty grumpy and gruff, but super-protective and kind of possessive of me. He gets upset when I'm very angry at a customer for being mean to me at work when I can't tell them to leave me alone.
My quartz is rather protective of my quartz stones, haha.
I've dreamed of my wyvern before but can't remember a specific instance.
Potions/poisons/herbs/magic/weather/nature/collections
Shopping for herbs -- "Ooh that one and that one and that one and that one.........." And jewelry making -- "Oooh look at how shiny it is that one would be great!"
Not sure of any specific comment comes to mind.
They're sweet and wonderful and fascinating, and have different personalities.
My wyvern is good not only with poisons, as is typical of poisonous wyverns, but with healing herbs too.
If I'm upset or in pain from a doctor's visit C:
On CH: "Ooooh buy that purple dragon! And that blue one! And that green one! And that gold one!"
Someday my apartment's gonna be a whole weyr......

And I play Dragon City but that's it C:

Cool thread!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I was starting to place an order, and suddenly my cursor started heading toward "Add to Cart" for the custom conjure for the Gold Dragon, all by itself. She clearly knew she wanted to be here! :)

Come to think of it, my Enan Dragon (whose vessel just arrived this morning) did something similar to me. In her case, it was a loud, "PICK ME! PICK ME!" So I picked her. ;)

My Winter Dragon dived into huge snowpiles, of which we had no shortage this past winter, and bathed int it the same way birds take a dust bath. :) He loves that.

3. Your dragons' habits
I'm still relatively new to having spirits on hand, so I'll hold off on answering this one just yet.

None yet, but give them time, lol.

Just spending time together. I bring my spirits with me all the time, and they like seeing all these things that, to them, are new and different.

I've had healing energy from the ones who heal, and magick teaching from the Gold Dragon.

I can't think of selfish traits yet. The Winter Dragon and I have different opinions of the cold weather, lol, but that's just life. I'm hoping that he can give me some new insights into that time of year that will let me deal with winter better. But this past year, with its polar vortexes and 4-degree temperatures, made it awfully hard to think positively about winter. ;)

I don't think I've had a dream yet where the dragons were front and center There've been some sprits popping up in dreams, though, and I did have a flying dream which i think happened shortly after my first spirits were bridged.

That's pretty varied.

I'm getting taken to task for taking a break from work to do surveys, lol. ;)

Still working on this, they have such varied personalities that it's hard to choose just one thing.

Their beauty, and I don't just mean beautiful appearance. I mean beautiful energy, outlook, and personalities.

The one who Magnolia and Ash have designated as an Elemental Dragon has got prismatic scales that change color depending on the angle of view Look up images of rainbow pythons to get an idea of this. It's fascinating. He is the one who appeared here of his own accord.

When I'm feeling stressed or depressed, they flood in the positive energy.

They like watchng me browse. Especially when I run across things like mentions or listings for SEA GLASS, lol. I have got to invest in some and make everyone happy. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

My first contact with “Z,” the silver dragon I thought she was an angel. She has such light comforting energy! While I was in bed for the night a presence surprised me, she just showed up and was engulfing me with healing energy and “cuddling” me to sleep.

“N” was another story. He’s the “sky dragon” from one of my thread posts, I didn’t know what he was at first either. He on the other hand has an electric feeling energy. His first contact was when he began to show me what he can do. It’s a little hard to explain, but you know how sometimes you are so tired that there is not a single thought in your head? When you are rather spacey? It was a lot like this, only I could not stand and ended up laying on the couch blankly. It was a short duration that lasted for 5 minutes and lifted afterward. I thought it was an attack of some sort, nothing happened to bring it on and I had gotten a full night’s rest the night before. It wasn’t until I started talking to him in my head and on pendulum that he introduced himself. His intention was to show me his “Trick” so I would find him beneficial to be in my keep. He has not done it again though because "there is no need."

I was agreeing with "Z" once about how we both felt about this amazing fantasy picture we found on the internet. “WE’RE LIKE SISTERS!” She loves when we have the same taste for something.

3. Your dragons' habits
They both love going for rides in the car and will push me to continue driving when I need to get home! They also love to stick around my plants. I have one way up on a shelf that they like to sit next to and look over the room. "Z" has a sea glass stash.

So far, both of them don’t seem to be the prankster types!

5. Your dragons' favorite activity to do with you
“Z,” likes to watch me draw and is always awed by it (even though I’m a horrible artist!). When I decorated her page for my Book of Shadows and some other spirits, she was there for some suggestions. She loves creativity and music.
“N” I’ve found out likes doing automatic writing! He has also told me that the reason he’s here is to teach me some kind of ancient magick having to do with Solomon. I have yet to do much with this, but he’s been extremely patient for a temperamental spirit.

“Z,” (silver dragon) always has some inspiring words if you are down and is always glad to wrap you in her warm energy if you need it.
“N” is like my shield and protector when He’s not teaching me something new, but sometimes he thinks I should be able to handle some situations. He’s one to just roll his eyes when I ask him to do “Simple tasks” but does them anyway for me! I butter him up! :)

7. The selfish yet adorable trait your dragons have

“Z” doesn’t seem to have a selfish trait, not that I know of anyway!
“N” doesn’t like “Pet treats.” (Food offerings). “Just simple incense will do nicely.” He takes offense to anything he thinks will make him seem inferior, Lol. Fair enough! But sometimes food is all you have available! He won’t take it though.

I can’t recall or tell of a big important dream, but they’ve both appeared in human form or as people I know in real life.

9. Your dragons' favorite subject to talk about
“Z”- light, fun subjects. But is knowledgeable about how this world works and will inform me of what she knows if I ask.
“N”- Magick

"Z," is pretty laid back, I don't always hear from her about my daily life.
"N," doesn't really understand why it’s such a big deal sometimes for me to talk to people, so when it’s a day where I despise doing so I tend to complain. "Suck it up," is the response!! An oh-so-divine being, but little things (human life) seem to go over his head!

Can't think of one at the moment, but I know "N" has had some pretty snide but funny comments!

I'm just happy they chose me as their keeper, I love them both very much.

“Z” is very motherly and she wants you to feel loved.
“N” is very different dragon. He is straightforward, friendly but comes across as having a serious demeanor.

“Z” cuddles.
“N” shows his love in a whole different way, by just being present in my life as a strong guardian. I can talk to him anytime. Sometimes I think I’m bothering him with my problems, but I get the feeling he secretly likes being my advisor and listening. Sometimes all it takes is someone to talk to.

“Z” is usually the quiet one until I need her, but she never fails to pop out of the blue and be really silly, she loves to comment about artwork I see when I’m browsing the internet. “OHH, That’s gorgeous!”
“N” doesn’t take much interest in the spirits that I look at, but he will look over my shoulder once in a while to see who I’m considering bringing in.

:*3 :*3

Return to “Dragons”