new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What are some of the ways your Incubi/Succubi "manifest" or let themselves be known to you?

I've ordered a custom incubus a few weeks ago, and ever since, uh after a certain happenstance I've been getting these tingling sensations, especially on my lips.

I was wondering if it was actually my incubus or something else all together.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

Hey Trickster, more than likely it's your new friend. If it's not and it's a unbound, at least he or she likes you.

TricksterChick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Michael34786 wrote:Hey Trickster, more than likely it's your new friend. If it's not and it's a unbound, at least he or she likes you.

Thanks Michael!

And another question, although I think I already know the answer, I want to know for sure:

Unbounds are always kind of around, right? Or if they're not, they can just be at a place without any conjuring or invocation, yes? If that is so, what attracts an unbound to a certain person? Is it their energy?

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ok, as for unbounds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you would think it would be simple as a bird of a feather flock together... nope, doesn't work that way. You can be white art, and have white spirit friends, and also attract dark, and even black into your life. It's just like life,,,,,THINK, are all your human friends are they just like you, do they all like the same things you do,,,,,,,,alot do,,,,,but you have that handful that doesn't. Why would I attract a dark or black if Im white? That's the two dollar question, it could be something they find in you they like,,,,,,or it can be in your blood, like somebody in your family way back in your family history, use to practice Magick, what ever shade of grey, and you have a family spirit, or something else that follows your family line.

Now onto the simple question,,,,,,are unbounds always around. Yes, unless you have a huge spirit family to keep them out of your house, and run a security body guard team around you.

I'm also going to bump this up a few time to get other people viewpoint on this too.

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Hey Tricksterchick,i would think it's your incubus!
when they kiss you you feel a type of sensation on your lips,like with any sexual spirit's.
And sometimes in your nether regions,you might feel a very pleasant sinsation as well.
They like to coress your face,neck.Stroke your hair,touch your skin in a pleasing manner.
In time you will pick up on his senual ways,you'll see.Know 2 are the same,in any spirit type.All unique in there own way.

P.S it's nice to meet you Trickserchick :wave: hope this help's :thumbup:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
TricksterChick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Michael34786 wrote:Ok, as for unbounds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you would think it would be simple as a bird of a feather flock together... nope, doesn't work that way. You can be white art, and have white spirit friends, and also attract dark, and even black into your life. It's just like life,,,,,THINK, are all your human friends are they just like you, do they all like the same things you do,,,,,,,,alot do,,,,,but you have that handful that doesn't. Why would I attract a dark or black if Im white? That's the two dollar question, it could be something they find in you they like,,,,,,or it can be in your blood, like somebody in your family way back in your family history, use to practice Magick, what ever shade of grey, and you have a family spirit, or something else that follows your family line.

Now onto the simple question,,,,,,are unbounds always around. Yes, unless you have a huge spirit family to keep them out of your house, and run a security body guard team around you.

I'm also going to bump this up a few time to get other people viewpoint on this too.
Thanks for clearing that up again. :)
4bluefaeries wrote:Hey Tricksterchick,i would think it's your incubus!
when they kiss you you feel a type of sensation on your lips,like with any sexual spirit's.
And sometimes in your nether regions,you might feel a very pleasant sinsation as well.
They like to coress your face,neck.Stroke your hair,touch your skin in a pleasing manner.
In time you will pick up on his senual ways,you'll see.Know 2 are the same,in any spirit type.All unique in there own way.

P.S it's nice to meet you Trickserchick :wave: hope this help's :thumbup:
Nice to meet you too! And thank you, this helped plenty. :)

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump

Knite
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello Tricksterchick, from my personal experience... I would feel gentle kisses on my lips/neck/cheek. I would feel my shoulders/arm and legs being caress. These feelings aren't so tingly, it feels more like the air is gently gliding and pressing up against your skin.

As for the tingly sensation... I'm a guy so I can't speak for any ladies here ;), but the tingly sensation usually engulfs my groin area and my member. I've notice that they are more active at night and if your mind is on sex.

When I go to sleep, a second later I would feel this very warm and cozy energy laying on me. It doesn't feel physically heavy but energy heavy... I don't know if that makes sense to you but you'll find out soon enough :D.

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Knite wrote:Hello Tricksterchick, from my personal experience... I would feel gentle kisses on my lips/neck/cheek. I would feel my shoulders/arm and legs being caress. These feelings aren't so tingly, it feels more like the air is gently gliding and pressing up against your skin.

As for the tingly sensation... I'm a guy so I can't speak for any ladies here ;), but the tingly sensation usually engulfs my groin area and my member. I've notice that they are more active at night and if your mind is on sex.

When I go to sleep, a second later I would feel this very warm and cozy energy laying on me. It doesn't feel physically heavy but energy heavy... I don't know if that makes sense to you but you'll find out soon enough :D.
Yes Knite, it does make plenty of sense.They tend to stimulate your nether regions with a very pleasing energy feeling[vibrational]get you in the mood feeling if you know what i mean :sly:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
TricksterChick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Knite wrote:Hello Tricksterchick, from my personal experience... I would feel gentle kisses on my lips/neck/cheek. I would feel my shoulders/arm and legs being caress. These feelings aren't so tingly, it feels more like the air is gently gliding and pressing up against your skin.

Haha, I guess I will find out soon enough. I say "tingly" because I had no other way to describe it. It actually first began in a dream - which description may belong in the adult forum instead lol - and when I woke up my lips felt the same way as they felt in the dream.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”