THE WEREWOLF IS MORE THAN A SPIRIT

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing cairos...its good to know that the poor girl is getting help...also yes...the condition is one of the reasons werewolves are so prevalent...

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I totally agree with you Caiyros and those people who mocked her and put her through so much pain, should be ashamed of themselves for putting her through so much pain and grief!!! :irked:

People are so cruel and I have seen it time after time and have even been through it myself when I was a kid!!!!

If someone is different, looks different, acts different, they will torture that person beyond belief!!!

My heart goes out to that little girl, and I hope her spirit is strong and the wolves that walk beside her will always protect her no matter what!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Aww poor baby people are nasty smh

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

This literally brought tears to my eyes. She is so young and everyone calling her names including adults is horrible. The interesting part is how far back this ran back in the family. How many generations were skipped before it came upon this child? Very interesting thank you Caiyros.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I totally agree with you Caiyros and those people who mocked her and put her through so much pain, should be ashamed of themselves for putting her through so much pain and grief!!! :irked:

People are so cruel and I have seen it time after time and have even been through it myself when I was a kid!!!!

If someone is different, looks different, acts different, they will torture that person beyond belief!!!

My heart goes out to that little girl, and I hope her spirit is strong and the wolves that walk beside her will always protect her no matter what!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think she will do well and that indeed as you say the spirit wolves and werewolves will walk beside her. I know when I was in grade school I too was put through the "ringer of nastiness" I had to wear an eye patch over my right eye to make my left eye work and walk with a cane. And instead of puting up with it, I counterattacked, and won. My attitude was no amount of pain will stop me and some larger kids found that out the hard way. Its a shame that so many children are tortured with mental and physical pain promoted by soccer moms and diot parents that want their child to competitive instead of networking, learning new things, etc. As far as I can see, in most cases grade school through 12th grade is large a bookcamp training children to be mean, lean, & arrogant. Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Sriman Prajapati Das wrote:
starfire wrote:I totally agree with you Caiyros and those people who mocked her and put her through so much pain, should be ashamed of themselves for putting her through so much pain and grief!!! :irked:

I think she will do well and that indeed as you say the spirit wolves and werewolves will walk beside her. I know when I was in grade school I too was put through the "ringer of nastiness" I had to wear an eye patch over my right eye to make my left eye work and walk with a cane. And instead of puting up with it, I counterattacked, and won. My attitude was no amount of pain will stop me and some larger kids found that out the hard way. Its a shame that so many children are tortured with mental and physical pain promoted by soccer moms and diot parents that want their child to competitive instead of networking, learning new things, etc. As far as I can see, in most cases grade school through 12th grade is large a bookcamp training children to be mean, lean, & arrogant. Caiyros
Why are some so affraid of what is different.Fear brings out the worst in people,And it's very sad,this little girl will need to be strong.I'm sorry to hear Cai,that it wasn't easy for you in school,especially at such a young age,kids can be cruel.Standing up for yourself was the right thing to do.The thing is at such a tender age,we don't realize how we can psycologically scar someone,sometimes for life.Our minds are not fully develop.So some at that age are reduced to fighting,off bullies.But older as an adult our minds should always be our first weapon of choice,last resort,defending ones self out of self defense.

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Such a beautiful little girl to go through such pain. It never ceases to amaze me how intolerant humans are of anything that is "different." I just hope that the surgeries to "correct" what is supposedly wrong with her don't leave her scarred. I don't see anything wrong with the way she looked naturally, but then again I tend to be a bit odd in my view of the world. But I also know that people are just as cruel to those baring scars as those who literally appear to be half werewolf.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

To me this is beautiful

There is always a reason to look beyond ourselves and find acceptance with difference.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ivy Onyx East wrote:To me this is beautiful
I was gonna say the same thing. Cancer is a term they use to describe cells that multiply that aren't supposed to multiply. While her condition may be "cancerous", I'm not sure if she would die from it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Folklore & Legends”