How To Open The Third Eye Technique

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Seeing spirits does not actually utilize the physical eyes since they are not on the physical plane. So yes, having an active third eye is a requirement for that even if it's only partially active.

It's rare for a person to be able to see spirits clearly in front of them as you would any physical living person. Most of the time, you either see them in your mind's eye or simply see shadows, orbs or streaks of light (or perhaps smoke where there is no physical smoke).

Some have posted that "psychic surgery" on the third eye can give nearly instant results. But usually it requires time, patience and practice. In large part, it's a matter of training your mind to accept that there is more to the world than what we experience with our physical senses.

Regular meditation is the usual method used. But you need to train yourself to recognize the little things that you'd normally ignore. The more you train yourself to accept that the dot of light that danced across your vision or the shadow you thought you saw or the movement in the corner of your vision wasn't just your imagination, the more often you will start to see these small signs of spirit activity.

For some of us, the best we can hope to achieve is to see spirits in full color and detail in our mind or when our eyes are closed (so that physical stimuli doesn't interfere). Don't be too quick to dismiss this ability to see them as when you do see them this way, it can be just as vivid as if you were looking right at them as any other person. This is the way I typically see my own spirits and even nearby unbounds and I have been able to describe human spirits in such detail as to enable others to identify who they are.

The point is...work towards strengthening your innate abilities rather than striving to do what others can do. Each of us is born with our own special gifts and those gifts sometimes manifest in different ways. But if we focus our energy on doing what someone else can rather than focusing on what we're born with, we never achieve our full potential.

It's a matter of deciding whether you want to be mediocre at something you see others doing...or being great at what you were naturally gifted with. Find your strengths with regards to seeing and hearing spirits and focus on that.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

Ashira wrote:Seeing spirits does not actually utilize the physical eyes since they are not on the physical plane. So yes, having an active third eye is a requirement for that even if it's only partially active.

It's rare for a person to be able to see spirits clearly in front of them as you would any physical living person. Most of the time, you either see them in your mind's eye or simply see shadows, orbs or streaks of light (or perhaps smoke where there is no physical smoke).

Some have posted that "psychic surgery" on the third eye can give nearly instant results. But usually it requires time, patience and practice. In large part, it's a matter of training your mind to accept that there is more to the world than what we experience with our physical senses.

Regular meditation is the usual method used. But you need to train yourself to recognize the little things that you'd normally ignore. The more you train yourself to accept that the dot of light that danced across your vision or the shadow you thought you saw or the movement in the corner of your vision wasn't just your imagination, the more often you will start to see these small signs of spirit activity.

For some of us, the best we can hope to achieve is to see spirits in full color and detail in our mind or when our eyes are closed (so that physical stimuli doesn't interfere). Don't be too quick to dismiss this ability to see them as when you do see them this way, it can be just as vivid as if you were looking right at them as any other person. This is the way I typically see my own spirits and even nearby unbounds and I have been able to describe human spirits in such detail as to enable others to identify who they are.

The point is...work towards strengthening your innate abilities rather than striving to do what others can do. Each of us is born with our own special gifts and those gifts sometimes manifest in different ways. But if we focus our energy on doing what someone else can rather than focusing on what we're born with, we never achieve our full potential.

It's a matter of deciding whether you want to be mediocre at something you see others doing...or being great at what you were naturally gifted with. Find your strengths with regards to seeing and hearing spirits and focus on that.
Very Nicely put Ashira, some have the ability to see them like you mentioned as shadows with their eyes open.... I'm working on that by trying several methods of awakening the third eye, i'm not all the way there yet, but i do know that either it opens sometimes or is partially open, the indicator for me is that i can now see Auras on people,fruit and animals but not all the time, it seems to go and come...

I have been listening the tone in the video i put above and trying a few other techniques that i have found...
I haven't yet seen the indigo color that everyone says they see when the eye is open...

Do you have a specific meditation that you used to open yours that you don't mind sharing here for those of us who are trying to fully open up? :candle:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Return to “Connecting”