AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It could very well be an unbound. However, I will say that I believe it is possible for a gargoyle to be sexual. Just not common. I read a forum topic where someone actually had a sexual experience with their gargoyle. Hope you get this sorted out and find out who it is :) Maybe even a lover from a past life.

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

AlaunarNoctis wrote:It could very well be an unbound. However, I will say that I believe it is possible for a gargoyle to be sexual. Just not common. I read a forum topic where someone actually had a sexual experience with their gargoyle. Hope you get this sorted out and find out who it is :) Maybe even a lover from a past life.
This is true. I think it has a lot to do with what's in your blood and your particular energy signature...but I do know there have been some who've had sexual encounters with spirits that most keepers wouldn't consider to be sexual at all.

But what makes me think it's likely an incubus is the shapeshifting and the second form he appeared in. Many who have incubus/succubus report their true forms as resembling demon-type creatures.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Very true Ashira!
Gang, we may have solved our mystery! :D

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2

Thanks so much for your replies.. I dont think I appreciate an unbound trying to take advantage of me in my sleeps especially since I try to connect with my bound spirits during that time since Im bad at meditating and cant really "connect" with them unless in my dreams.. So at the moment, its not ideal..

I actually get enough sexual attention from my husband, I actually have a huge feeling he has incubus in his blood, but yes enough of that, I did get the feeling the spirit could be and incubus or cambion but it didnt hurt to ask if its possible for the spirit to have been a gargoyle.. But I wont rule out that its a possibility.

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have a Hawaiian gargoyle from Dolphinwings (pretty sure it was hers) that is VERY sexual. That's all he wants mostly. His specific words were: "He wants to have a relationship like a cambion."

It IS possible. :thumbup:

*when he shifts he is a pretty Samoan young man with rough textured skin- like sandstone looking texture but he feels normal.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

tiamax wrote:
canalyardsproject wrote:well as an unbound then they could potentially
if you're worried about it then your gargoyle can take care of the situation and your wraith and volkh as well
thats quite a triad of protection lol
well they havent come yet.. And I need the protection lol..
if theyre bridged then theyre already with you :D

nothing lasts
jalanha
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Zodiac:

I can't comment on shapeshifting, but I have a new gargoyle in the family that has the best personality! (I'm just discovering!) She's so outspoken and doesn't have any inhibitions about talking about sex. It cracked me up!

A day after she arrived, I also had a griffon join the family. Anyways, this morning was my first real chance to sit down and talk with either of them. It went kind of like this:

Me: "You know the rules, right?"

G: "Yes. I know, don't worry. By the way, do you want me to guard over there by the statue???" (I have a little gargoyle statue sitting in my window upstairs overlooking the whole property. I really got the impression that she thought now that SHE's there the statue's place should be HERS.)

I laughed and told her that was fine. A couple minutes later, she interrupted a convo I was having with my succubus to say, "Are you gonna have sex with with L????" (the new griffon) :D Laughing again at her openness and ease at which we were bonding, I thought for a moment and said "Uh, I doubt it. Can humans and griffons even DO that together? Sounds painful! Those claws!"

She agreed but still it would be fun to see us try. ::rofl::

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2

jalanha wrote:I can't comment on shapeshifting, but I have a new gargoyle in the family that has the best personality! (I'm just discovering!) She's so outspoken and doesn't have any inhibitions about talking about sex. It cracked me up!

A day after she arrived, I also had a griffon join the family. Anyways, this morning was my first real chance to sit down and talk with either of them. It went kind of like this:

Me: "You know the rules, right?"

G: "Yes. I know, don't worry. By the way, do you want me to guard over there by the statue???" (I have a little gargoyle statue sitting in my window upstairs overlooking the whole property. I really got the impression that she thought now that SHE's there the statue's place should be HERS.)

I laughed and told her that was fine. A couple minutes later, she interrupted a convo I was having with my succubus to say, "Are you gonna have sex with with L????" (the new griffon) :D Laughing again at her openness and ease at which we were bonding, I thought for a moment and said "Uh, I doubt it. Can humans and griffons even DO that together? Sounds painful! Those claws!"

She agreed but still it would be fun to see us try. ::rofl::
lol that would be interesting, but if they can shapeshift into a human or man looking being why not?..

Just a little update, the spirit is still around, he got offended when I told him I wasnt interested and felt bad, so I told him he could stay as long as he follows the house rules and also allows my bound spirits to spend time bonding with me too.

Hes visited me 2 nights since I wrote this post and he seems gentle enough, I still dont know if it could be my gargoyle but I havent seen him in any shape since the "demonic" being one, hes always appeared as a handsome guy since then... Just my type lol, but yes I wont be so upset if he plans to move on but he seems like he does care so I hope I dont get too attached :(

Return to “Gargoyle”