acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Crone's listings are still up via auto relist and nobody accuses her of "taking" anyone despite being out of contact for nearly a full year and having some outstanding orders.
I appreciate that you're angry but Zara was, to my understanding, also one of the people who had problems with disappearing for months at a time. He probably will get you whatever he owes you... whenever he turns up again.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

i tried contacting him for months even by his email , so its not like i just flew off the handle here and started accusing him . a simple message back would be nice . but i didnt even get that much

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:i tried contacting him for months even by his email , so its not like i just flew off the handle here and started accusing him . a simple message back would be nice . but i didnt even get that much
I'm not saying you're wrong to be upset, I'm just saying multiple sellers have a reputation for falling off the face of the earth... He's one of them.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:
**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:i tried contacting him for months even by his email , so its not like i just flew off the handle here and started accusing him . a simple message back would be nice . but i didnt even get that much
I'm not saying you're wrong to be upset, I'm just saying multiple sellers have a reputation for falling off the face of the earth... He's one of them.
damn didnt want him to fall of the face of the earth lol . i understand as i stated in the begining of my post sometimes life takes over but hey at least message a girl before she feels like she just got screwed without the pleasure of being wined and dined , or at least enjoying it lol

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Right, but I'm pretty sure he's not returning any time soon. I was in very close contact with him on a personal level, and he has been MIA for a long time now. For all I know he is dead.

It's not like him to 'take' people, he was very serious about business ethics. Last he was active, there were troubles with the MP messaging system. But truly nothing more can be said either way, on the matter.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Right, but I'm pretty sure he's not returning any time soon. I was in very close contact with him on a personal level, and he has been MIA for a long time now. For all I know he is dead.

It's not like him to 'take' people, he was very serious about business ethics. Last he was active, there were troubles with the MP messaging system. But truly nothing more can be said either way, on the matter.
i really hope thats not the case . and hope he is ok . but i saw like last month his store was in the mp and now its not . and i just got approved by the store he has online . :daze: im confused

fang1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:
Noctifera wrote:Right, but I'm pretty sure he's not returning any time soon. I was in very close contact with him on a personal level, and he has been MIA for a long time now. For all I know he is dead.

i really hope thats not the case . and hope he is ok . but i saw like last month his store was in the mp and now its not . and i just got approved by the store he has online . :daze: im confused
I hope you can get it all sorted.
:hug:

kjg
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had work done by Zara late last year, early this year (can't remember). He kept trying to plug an affiliate subliminals site on me, I can give you that info as perhaps you can get a phone number or something off them.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

kjg wrote:I had work done by Zara late last year, early this year (can't remember). He kept trying to plug an affiliate subliminals site on me, I can give you that info as perhaps you can get a phone number or something off them.
cool ty

Sesshoumaru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: shinigami/deathdealr
My magical/paranormal name...: Sesshoumaru-sama
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:Crone's listings are still up via auto relist and nobody accuses her of "taking" anyone despite being out of contact for nearly a full year and having some outstanding orders.
:badidea: as OT as this note may be....

Please *DONOT* get started on that since not only am I STILL waiting for my Halloween order, but a repair as well!!!! :irked: ::cen::

I hope you find a resolution soon, VL...

--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)

Return to “General Questions”