How To Know If Your Pineal Gland Is Activated

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

After doing more research on this 3rd eye (pineal gland activation) I came across this information:

Have you been trying to 'activate your pineal gland',
and wondering if it is 'activated', or 'not'?

Whether or not peoples' pineal glands are 'activated'
or not is a question that Is asked all the time, and
it's a very simple question to answer:

If you are experiencing this very powerful transformative
process, you will feel it happening!

Not even in a small way either.

The effect begins with a slight tingling in the area between
your eyes, and if you see a flash of white light,
you can be sure activation is near.

You will feel light, and as though your body is more subtle,
you will feel less of a desire for food, sex, and other lower functions of your body.

Desire will start to be overcome, and your mind will
begin to exhibit a strong balance within truth and humility, This is why it activation
must be coupled by study and reflection upon sacred scriptures or teachings.

You can feel areas of the brain start to fuzz and tingle with
what feels like a static electricity combined with a magnetic pulling sensation.

These are the signs that you are beginning to feed on the
divine grace light, and the higher energy wheels (chakras)
in your head are pulling in spiritual energy from the stars and
using it to build a higher superconscious body of pure light out
of your already existing physical body.

This is the transmutation of elements from physical into
pure light, the absorption into the 'rainbow body'..

This is the true activation, a transmutation of elements from
base into those of light; by bringing of play of subtle
psycho-spiritual centers in the brain, anything other than that
is a waste of time and has no basis except in the fevered imagination
of some unscrupulous ego.

If the above is true about the less desire for food,sex,and other functions, then for those of us who love food and sex, we're pretty much screwed according to the guy who wrote the above...
I agree with some of the things but not all...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

What not many people discuss is the fact that there are not only several ways to activate one's third eye, but they can all manifest differently.. I like to emphasize that psychic awakening is multifaceted like anything.

An important point regarding the pineal gland is that it's a transmitter of sexual stimulation, and while some believe that sex represses it's metaphysical function, others including myself find that it's more intimately entwined.. that this stimulation is a direct generator of mystical evolution.
Stagnation is a much more complex issue than simply saying, these activities inhibit you.. one must learn to channel energies in order to make the most of them, while some experience spontaneously - acting as an encouragement to chakra activation.

It's an outdated mentality, in my opinion, that aesthetic indulgences bar us from spirituality.. there is a divinity to all things, we must master ourselves to find it...

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:What not many people discuss is the fact that there are not only several ways to activate one's third eye, but they can all manifest differently.. I like to emphasize that psychic awakening is multifaceted like anything.
::yes::

Mine is opening, and none of those things pertain to me.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I have to agree with Noc on this one.

I often find that when I work on my entire chakra system, including the third eye, the more I stimulate one, the more all become active. I did a deep cleansing of my third eye this morning, and also my crown... and the work on my third eye DID lead to stimulation, and then to both kundalini release and also sexual release.

The idea that working on the upper chakras decreases your desires for food or sex or other "lower functions" is very old... and comes from an idea that the body is somehow unclean and should be avoided. Personally, I feel that there are certain things that the physical body needs in order to remain healthy and function at a high level. Its whole job is to be a conduit for energy... sex and food are types of energy. While I agree that what you put into your body can change the type of energy you can produce and/or channel, and different people are able to cope with different things and still maintain the same energetic output, the idea of shutting OFF that output is... a very limited and low-minded view.

The body is a temple. Before the advent of Christianity, there was probably more sex IN temples than there was OUT of them. Sex is an energy exchange. It is also good for the endocrine system, it encourages hormonal production, it stimulates organs, it reduces stress and blood pressure - on the whole, sex is GOOD FOR YOU.

Food, likewise, powers your human suit. While I do agree that a good mental and energetic balance in all your chakras does encourage a better diet more suited to your suit... if you find your appetite tapering off to an unsafe level, you are not EVOLVING... you are KILLING YOUR BODY.

Eat well. Have responsible sex. Work on your chakras. Understand that all of them work together, they are impacted by your mind and heart, so when you work on them, you must work on your mental health as well. Finally, accept that all the chakras function as a whole unit... which means that the heart chakra, or the third eye, or the crown, are all just as capable of turning you on as they are of turning you off... and your root chakra and sacral plexus are just as important in your perceptions and beliefs about yourself, your world, and the energies of the universe as the upper chakras... and when ignored... if they collapse, so will you... so will your body.

Even if you stop eating junk and never have sex again.

It's better to be balanced. Moderation in all things and all that.

Honestly.

What do they teach you kids these days? :rant:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I think it kind of makes sense. Aside from activating the Third Eye you'd also want to work on all the other Chakras too, to create a balance within your body right? It's like working out all the muscles in your arm instead of just one muscle and making it completely unbalanced and potentially dangerous.
Activating the lower body Chakras would help you be more balanced in your desire for food, sex, ect. It doesn't mean you'd stop wanting them all together. A craving or lack of for those things would reflect some sort of imbalance if anything.

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

Very good points from all of you, after all it's the internet and we can't always believe everything we read online from 3rd party sources, also, this brings me to television, i quit watching anything political or news as they are full of it... In fact i hardly watch tv nowadays... I don;t;want to be tele visionally programmed!

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Return to “Connecting”