Adopting Djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

I am looking into adopting a Djinn from CH. Can Djinns Manifest only positive wishes? Also can they heal a person with there powers?

R gabriel...A poets dream is I, I exist in the realm without time, sinking further to waters serene, where nothing is as it seems.
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello

About the wishes, it depends on what type of djinn you are looking for.

If you are adopting a Marid djinn, then they are usually on good side, so they only grants those wishes that are good for the keeper.

If you are adopting some dark djinn, then they CAN grant you something darker, but djinn cannot harm their masters (Unless otherwise told) so that is not a problem.

About healing someone, are you looking for to heal; yes they can do that, as long as the wish is something that follows the person's destiny.

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ishes.html

Hope this helps.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte

Just Adopted a Djinn! Thanks Claire :thankyou:

R gabriel...A poets dream is I, I exist in the realm without time, sinking further to waters serene, where nothing is as it seems.
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Awsome!!

Looking forward to hear from you about your djinn!!

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte

SHe just arrived! my new Djinn. I adopted her From CH and cant wait to start bonding with her. One Question i have is that i sometimes have negative thoughts and wishes bouncing around up there in my mind that i would at no cost want manifested, will my Djinn know what is the difference, i only want positive changes to occur in my life.
Speaking of which how soon have you Djinn keepers noticed positive changes in your life as a result of your Djinn?

I already feel my mood uplifted and its only the first day!! wow, this is gonna be a great adventure. I introduced her to my succubus, so i hope they get along well together. I dont think it will be a problem as i want to make each spirit feel welcomed, like one big family.
:grouphug: :D

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

A good way is to establish "house rules" with all your spirits...
For example, with Djinn, that you only make wishes verbally, or by written words, or even something like saying the wish out loud 3 times ( someone here does that ), and tell them not to act solely upon your random thoughts...You will authorize them to act, etc etc...

something like that, simple.

I do the same thing, a big spirit family, and I always ask everyone to be in harmony and let me know if there are any conflicts, that we'll work together for greater success, etc etc...
Things along those lines, you get the idea. ;)

My Queen Marid has fufilled her first task, in the way that works best for me. That was cool!
Enjoy the adventure!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”