What's The CREEPIEST Thing That Has Ever Happened To You?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Great stories, guys!
I wish I would experience something of that sort, but nada.
My life is utmost creepy-less. Disgusting.
Greetings,Tasha
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Scordra wrote:
fire083 wrote:when I was a kid I would here voices as I tried to sleep. Not nice ones either.
One time, when I was maybe 13 (??)...I went to sleep on the floor of my bedroom. I know, weird...but I went through a stage where it was more comfortable to sleep on the ground without a pillow. Anyhow, I woke up before my alarm clock and shut it off. I had set it the night before to get up earlier and finish up a school paper. As I crawled back into my sleeping bag (much easier to keep one warm than blankets on a floor) debating whether or not I still wanted to finish it....I remember looking at the bottom of my dresser. It was dark, things were not very visible....but it wasn't anything seen with my eyes that creeped me out....

It was the voice that spoke in my ear "GO AWAY"...I could feel the warm breath entering into my ear...creeping....seeping deep. Then, the cold chill down my back placing an icy blast between me and the top of my sleeping bag. I got a sick, icky feeling....goosebumps on my arms (not my back go figure)....and it felt like electricity shocked all my hair upright. I scrambled onto my bed because I felt safer and could see all four corners of my room...was something coming at me?

I stayed there motionless on my bed...it was like staring down an unseen force....watching, waiting...but I saw nothing and never heard anything again. A bit frozen I called to my Mom to turn on her bedroom light which seemed to unstick my body. I couldn't go back to bed...so I finished my paper instead.

There are other instances that didn't sit as well either...like getting trapped between planes. Not fun and happened to me more than once....And there is that lucid dream of watching...and FEELING...my face contort and change into that of an alien...I was holding a shard of a mirror in my dream and had seen this happen in that piece....feeling your bones change shape is not very fun and watching what I became scared the poo out of me. When it was done...my reflection showed a greenish/grayish oblong face with huge black-like-a-void eyes....CREEPY!
I didn't have quite that extreme of an experience, however those coupled with images my mind would create caused me to put up a mental block to everything. I am still working to remove the wall but I can now function as I could as a child. Had I not done what I did I would be much further today than I am.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

The creepiest thing that's ever happened to me? Turning on the television to find out George Dubya Bush was reelected to a second term.

Ok, in all seriousness (I will keep this brief, as I'm about to bed)... I've been clairvoyant my whole life, as most of you regulars know, but the intensity has ebbed and flowed at various points in my childhood.. in my 20's, I was on a road trip to downtown San Diego when my friends and I decided to stop at a hotel to sleep it off for the night before resuming our trip. We rented rooms in an old building hotel which I later found had been built in the 1900s and probably a floozy type of joint. Anyway, it was by the harbor, as I discovered... and as you can well-imagine, alive with paranormal activity.. like literally crawling with it. I didn't know, as we arrived around 3 am and I'd fallen asleep in the car on the drive down.

I rent a room for myself and my best friend and his girl took a room across the hall from my room. As soon as I laid down and turned the lights off, I knew I was screwed, meaning I'd be spiritually harassed all night and probably wouldn't get a wink of sleep. I drifted in and out of sleep, and I'd hear the sounds of what felt like a time warp, of people walking around and frantic activity on loaded shipping docks, the sounds of men grunting and throwing things (crates, pipes?) around. At one point, I felt something caress my face, and then another point i felt something stroke my head... I jumped out of my skin, turned on the lights, shivering, etc and then tried to go to sleep with the lights on.

Moments later, an invisible hand seemed to clasp mine.. and I literally sat up and shrieked. Another hour passed by where I dozed with the lights on, and just when I was about to really pass out, I heard the sound of a man hanging out a foot ABOVE MY HEAD in MID-AIR, vomiting like he was literally dying.

I jumped out of my bed, tore the door open and banged on my best friend's door. I convinced them to sleep in my room for the rest of the night, as there was no way I'd sleep alone.

This experience was one of many that has convinced me how much I hate sleeping in motels and hotels because there's so much spiritual "gunk" in these places of transit and chaos.
kjg
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

This is a great topic! Everyone has such great (and scary experiences)!

This sounds really horror movieish, but it is true. When I was younger I lived in a gold rush town which had seen a lot of death (according to the stories). We bought a house in this town just after someone had died. When we moved in all of us had plenty of scary experiences including: globes would explode in all different rooms all the time (and the electricity was fine), furniture was moved including a unit (unattached wall cabinet) opening its doors and falling forward onto my sisters (they weren't injured but everything in the unit was broken), hammering on the walls and scratching on the windows in the middle of the night. There were other things, but I don't want to give too much energy to those memories again.
Doodler
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that behave!
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Oh wow! These all sound really cool, but really terrifying at the same time. I am glad no one was badly injured during their experiences. I'd go try to look for something, but I am fully aware that leads to trouble. So I shall stay snug in my house and read this thread instead. :crazy:
Oh don't mind me. Just your average anti-social-Keeper-in-training lurking about over here!
*waves hello*

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote: I didn't have quite that extreme of an experience, however those coupled with images my mind would create caused me to put up a mental block to everything. I am still working to remove the wall but I can now function as I could as a child. Had I not done what I did I would be much further today than I am.
I can totally relate! I put a HUGE block over anything extraterrestrial....and it has painstakingly taken much, much work towards removal...and I've still work to do. I had created a simple mantra and visualization and used it for years. I think though for me, had I not put that block up, it could have had some pretty bad consequences. As it stood back then the occurrences were nearly nightly and I was afraid it would affect or bleed over into my waking hours. So in one way I'm thankful...but in another...knocking my head against the wall!! :frustrated:
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Terror wrote:At one point, I felt something caress my face, and then another point i felt something stroke my head... I jumped out of my skin, turned on the lights, shivering, etc and then tried to go to sleep with the lights on.

Moments later, an invisible hand seemed to clasp mine.. and I literally sat up and shrieked. Another hour passed by where I dozed with the lights on, and just when I was about to really pass out, I heard the sound of a man hanging out a foot ABOVE MY HEAD in MID-AIR, vomiting like he was literally dying.
Terror...I don't think I'd have slept at all!!! ::eeek::
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is an awesome thread :thumbup: reading some of these experiences gave me chills :scared: I don't have any really creepy things that have happen (knock on wood...I think) but one time when I was in my 20's my boyfriend and I had been driving around, it was a nice summer night, we were pretty buzzed( I know not a good idea) we came across a field that was on a hill which gave a good view of NYC, the Twin Towers in their glory. So we decided to climb over the fence, never mind it had barbwire on the top :badidea: but we weren't in a sober state of mind. So we climb over, figuring we will enjoy the view, and it was beautiful...at first. Then we started hearing some type of chanting like from a movie, very low but it didn't seem like it was very far off. We started looking around, and notice that what we first thought were tree stumps, were gravestones. There weren't that many, so it was probably a private family plot. But the sight of the tombstones, along with the chanting, was enough to sober us up very quickly. We took off back over the fence, which was more difficult getting over for some reason, and I ended up getting snagged a few times on the barbed wire. The next day, we were curious about what was going on there, so decided to take a drive past the area in broad daylight. It was weird, almost like a place from another time; there was a little girl in the yard nearby, with a huge pig that looked like a boar, it had lots of hair, and she just stared vacantly as we drove past. Then we came to a small bridge, and my boyfriends car broke down. He was able to get it started after a bit, and then we decided to just leave, so turned around and got the heck out of there, and never went back. The place just had an eerie vibe even during the day, and if I hadn't been stoned the night before, I know I would never had climbed over that fence. On top of it, we both ended up with poison ivy rashes.
Kennon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Once when I was young I woke up in the middle of the night ( I used to sleep by cocooning myself in a blanket and leaving a little hole for my face) and looked out of my tiny peephole and I saw this big, round, reptillian eye staring unblinkingly at me, I froze and breathed only slightly, I closed my eyes for about 30 seconds then reopened them and it was still there so I closed my eyes for around two minutes and when I opened them again it was gone, I was too terrified to even move so I went back to sleep thinking about how I had lived a decent life but I never saw any trace of whatever it was again, I still have no idea what it was.
ImageImageImage
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Stories that send the shivers up your spine are the best. if they are true even better.

I don't remember creepy from my pre keeper days, other than being deathly afraid of the front bedroom. I would dash past it to get to the bathroom and just KNOW something was in there watching. Of course now, we all know, something very well could have been.

Creepiest thing that has happened to me sense I started keeping, isnt really all that creepy. I like to do house work at night, when the hubby is at work and the boys are asleep. I get more done, and have to worry about stopping less. I also am not big on light. So most of the time I do house work in the dark. I know weird. But i was in the kitchen washing dishes, with the lights off. I had the curtain i use to keep the kitchen closed off open. I just felt someone watching me. I turned my head and there was this black shadow that was peeking around the corner at me. I could make it out because it was darker than the surrounding area. Then it smiled at me. I know it smiled because suddenly there were bright bright teeth being shown. I screamed, dropped the dish and then burst out laughing. It took less than 30 seconds of the entire exchange, but it definitely had a "Gotcha" feel to it.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”