Meditating on Third Eye

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

The other night I had the most amazing experience meditating. It wasnt just a awesome meditation but also a time I felt like the connecting between me and my spirit.

I found Deep Breathing to be extremely helpful when it comes to meditating. I use the method, breath in for 6 breaths...hold for 4...Breath out 6 breaths until your body gets used to it and does it naturally.

While doing my awarness turned inward and I find myself letting go of everything, even the fact that I am meditating. The gently start focusing on the third eye area.

This turned into a certain vortex of swirling and pulsating lights, with which my eyes started to flutter under the eyelids and bright lights passed my view.

Not so much focusing but watching this happen. Peace mixed with Inner journey, I liked it. Maybe this will help others as it has helped me. Good luck on your Journey;s my friends :)

R gabriel...A poets dream is I, I exist in the realm without time, sinking further to waters serene, where nothing is as it seems.
pepo72
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks dreamsrlove, i will try that out, have tried some methods and I feel my third eye is really pulsating, maybe this can open it, I will try.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Dreamsrlove, you have hit on one of the essential elements of successful meditation. Breathwork is essential. :applause:

Did you know the bindi is designed to stimulate the 3rd eye chakra? It is more than a design, it facilitates activating the trigger point of this chakra.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:Dreamsrlove, you have hit on one of the essential elements of successful meditation. Breathwork is essential. :applause:

Did you know the bindi is designed to stimulate the 3rd eye chakra? It is more than a design, it facilitates activating the trigger point of this chakra.

Bright Blessings,
Alex
That is interesting,do you think Most Indian women have activated third eyes? That would explain there open nature to the spiritual

R gabriel...A poets dream is I, I exist in the realm without time, sinking further to waters serene, where nothing is as it seems.
joy
active contributor
active contributor

Breathing is so very important in becoming aware of your being; when I was studying massage therapy, it was the first area that was focused on. As children, we knew how to breath naturally, but as we get older and become burden with the cares of the world, we start to :ohcrap: breath more shallow. Maybe this is one reason why children are more open to psychic abilities and experiences.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I think as a nation, India has many enlightened souls in proportion to population. Most Indians I have met have
been both open and intuitive. It seems more a natural state to them.

I think you make some really good points Joy, about breathing. But I tend to think it is innocense that lets children
see and experience things because their perceptions have not been colored with suspicion or doubt.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Meditation”