madisunro - great psychic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
believer318
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

firedragon722 wrote:
believer318 wrote:I purchased a reading from her around last week of March and I received it last night. WOW is all I can say. She is so thorough and the details she had put into the reading are worth every $$.

She had mentioned that there was an unexpected volume increase on reading requests that she got and there could be delay, etc and she apologized. I wasn't in a rush but was actually surprised to get a reading within the 2 week time period.

She is amazing!! Really great to talk to (by email of course). Hands down. Highly recommended. Worth your money and if you aren't in a rush for your reading, definitely the one to go to. :)

That's great believer318

What kind of info did you have to give her for the reading?

hello there.. well what exactly in her site says-- name & DOB. i skipped the photo bit as it just optional. and since i got the 3 question-reading, i did include what my 3 questions are in the same email.
she really is so great-- can't stress that enough. :thumbup:

Drink life as it comes, straight no chaser. Life as it comes, straight no chaser.
Life is magick; magick is life.
~RiN
believer318
Gemini66
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I purchased my very first reading from Madisun March 31st and received it April 8th. I have used several different psychics through the years and was VERY impressed with how thorough the reading was. I have waited much longer in the past for readings that were only a couple of sentences long. Most importantly though, Madisun connected very clearly with my situation. She was very accurate on things she would have no way of knowing. Her advice/predictions/conclusions were consistent with what I have experienced with Susie from Crystal Jade. I will update my post as her predictions unfold. Without hesitation, I will be a repeat customer for Madisun!

bennyba
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont have one yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Queen Neb Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: dont have one yet

Hi Gemini66

Where can i find Madisun...in the Marketplace or does she have a website?

love and light

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

bennyba wrote:Hi Gemini66

Where can i find Madisun...in the Marketplace or does she have a website?

love and light
http://www.readingsbymadisun.com/

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
bennyba
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont have one yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Queen Neb Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: dont have one yet

Thank you Raven

Love & Light

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Is madisun usually very slow in responding to e-mails? I asked her a question about her service, and it's been a while now, with no response

kjg
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I bought a reading on 1 May from Madi. I am still waiting. She sent around a group email a couple of weeks ago saying our readings were imminent, but they never materialised. I have emailed her and made a refund request through Paypal without any response from her. I wouldn't be holding my breath for a quick response at the moment as she must be ill or something.

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm giving my update about madisun reading

I got it around january, this very same question i had asked this to many reputable psychic around the web ( thomas,auroracastle,susie,dusty mario AND many more ) and all of them WRONG, none of them accurate

So i heard this high acclaimed madisunro and gave a try, her reading seriously expensive $45, this is just the very first time i spent this much for a reading, but because i really want to foresee my future because this is the very same questions i've been looking for 6 years, so i gave a try, at first her reading felt accurate but after some time...

Guess what she is WRONG as well, none of her prediction came true, and it really disappointed me, is this that my future seems like no psychic in the world could foresee it? i don't know, so now i made this decision all of this psychic reader are such a waste of money, Bogus i would say, sorry if some of you don't like this, but yes i've spent 2 years asking more than 30+ psychic the VERY same question all of them WRONG, so please understand my frustration here and don't jump and eat me with your response after reading this, but that's what i felt and i stand with it

So for others, try to reconsider if you want to spent that much money to ask for guidance and answer, not only it hurts you but broke you as well

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
route95
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

@dissonance - yes. she gets a lot of emails and loses tracks of them. it can be hard to get any word from her. I know she was in the hospital for a bit (in May or June or something), so I think it's been v. difficult for her to try and catch up.

valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

route95 wrote:<<removed by mod>> - yes. she gets a lot of emails and loses tracks of them. it can be hard to get any word from her. I know she was in the hospital for a bit (in May or June or something), so I think it's been v. difficult for her to try and catch up.
whats wrong with her?
need a good psychic

Return to “Seller Review”