House rules for Wraiths.

cruedangel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

I just ordered my first wraith. When setting house rules, Do I need to read them out loud, or can I write them down, and keep it in a place where they can see it? Thanks

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

You can do both if it makes you feel comfortable. Personally for my little family here all I do is recite them out loud and welcome them at the same time. I only have a few,but the few I have are very important and no defiance will be tolerated.

Some do write them down,too. Depends on personal preference. :thumbup:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Eleyne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psi Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleyne
Zodiac:

I communicate with my spirit family during my nightly meditations. When bringing a new spirit/entity into my family I lay out the house rules during this time. I have also in the past gone through them telepathically. It all depends on what you feel most comfortable with. :D

cruedangel
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

Thanks, for your replies :)

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

I don't know about all these house rules, I usually don't give any, I like to give them the freedom to do whatever, if things get out of hand, then I start adding rules as we go along.
That's just me, I like to know how they will act on their own.

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

When I am introducing them to the other spirits and entities, I welcome them, and tell them the rules that I have. I have not written them down because my family, who are bible thumpers, might find them and mislabel me or cause mischief. I do telepathically tell them to each new spirit or entity when I bring them home.

Whatever you decide, just make sure it is used with each one, and appropriate for the situation.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

What are some of your House Rules for your Wraiths, guys? I would like to get some ideas so I am better prepared once mine arrives. I have one Golden Rule so far, and it says my parents are not to be targeted in any way, shape or form. Other then that, I'm not sure what else I should add as I've never kept a Wraith before.

Karma isn't an issue for me since I don't personally believe in it, but that doesn't mean to say I would want my Wraith seeking vengeance on anyone and everyone. ::no:: I want to be responsible about keeping one, so, anyone have any House Rules they wouldn't mind sharing?

Return to “Dark Arts”