Can spirits/entities cause fire alarms to go off?

Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

(I dont know if this is the right place to put this or not...)

So a week ago I ordered an ankoras demon and was just waiting for him/her to be shipped.

Today I woke up to a fire alarm going off. Of course I panicked tihnking "OMG FIRE GOTTA SAVE THE CATS!" and ran out only to find that the only fire alarm that was going off was one I had hid away in a closet and that as far as I knew didn't work. I couldn't smell any smoke or find a rational reason as to why it would go off(especially since it never had before) so I took the batteries out and went to check my email and sure enough, my ankoras had been shipped earlier this morning`. :devil:

Edit: Oh my god, so as soon as I sat down to write this I heard another weird noise, I had no idea what it was so I went to investigate and found out it was the same fire alarm. It was making this weird gurgling noise and lighting up even though I took the batteries out. My cat is also acting really strange by being really clingy and meowing a lot. I'm pretty much 100% sure it's my demon now but still wanted to share, this is the most activity I've ever seen all and it's pretty exciting if not a bit frightening since it took me by surprise haha.

Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

err...I made quite a few spelling mistakes, sorry about that. Hope it still makes sense :)

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

They certainly can make these things happen! :clap: He's saying HI! :devil:

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Slightly off-topic but hope you still have a fire alarm in your home - this could be a sign if you don't.

Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Slightly off-topic but hope you still have a fire alarm in your home - this could be a sign if you don't.
It didn't occur to me that it could be a sign for something else. :think: We have a few around the house but it wouldn't hurt checking the batteries to make sure they're in working order. Fingers crossed that it was just my demon saying hello though! :fingercross: ::thanx::

psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

No of course not. ;)

Cheshire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update: So at about 11pm I was sitting in my room with the lights off just on my computer when from out of nowhere my alarm clock went off. It was really loud and instead of the radio station playing it was pure static. I haven't had that clock set up for weeks so it really scared me. At first I thought maybe one of my cat had bumped it or something but noticed that she was lying on my bed next to me and couldn't of possibly touched it. I was really freaked out honestly. I have never in my life experienced activity like this so I didn't really know how to handle it. I actually feel kind of bad now for how I reacted, I can tell now that he's not trying to scare me and just wants me to know he's around :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

He is a very active entity. I hope you have better luck with your than Huff has with his. All his wants to do is antagonize me. Because of his hatred for me, my spirits are taking guard duty shifts to protect me. Huff has given him warnings, so we will see what happens next.
Any way, good luck with him. Waiting to see what he is like with you.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Huffette - Why does he have such an instant dislike for you? Or do you think he sees you as an obstacle? Either way, not a very pleasant situation - would make you feel the need to be alert and aware at all times.

Quinterrace09
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dark Terrestial
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Sounds interesting