Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have three gargoyles- two from CH and one from DolphinWings I believe...The one from DW is a Hawaiian Gargoyle and the connection with him was instant as soon as she did the bridging. He wasted no time at all,and told me that he is very much like a Cambion as in wanting sexy time. :sly: I was like,"whaaat?!" :lol: Cool guy he is. :thumbup:

The other two I have yet to connect with. I am a patient person. :mrgreen:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

Cheshire wrote:Congratulations! My first spirit was a gargoyle and I love her to pieces so I'm sure you'll love yours as well!! I do feel bad for your cute kitty though, hopefully her and your gargoyle will become friends and they can sit on the wall together :mrgreen:
I also hope they will become friends but I doubt them sitting on the wall together! :lol:
She has not been back up there although I put the statue on another wall. Strange. :(

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Syri wrote:He wasted no time at all,and told me that he is very much like a Cambion as in wanting sexy time. :sly: I was like,"whaaat?!" :lol: Cool guy he is. :thumbup:

Oooops! :?

That is exactly why I wanted a lady! I am not having any of that! No way. ;)

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I am not totally sure if it is my gargoyle lady making herself known to me or not - but then again - who else could it be?
She has not been shipped yet but since I know her description I feel different energy structures around me, especially outside.

When I sit outside in my garden I get feelings of really cold water drops on my foot, like cold running down water drops, once on the back of my neck too - very sweet and tender though. I feel like being touched on my foot often. Always cool drops of liquid energy, but nice. That´s how it feels.
When my other spirit touches me it´s always warm, never so cold. So it´s not him and I also asked him. He said "Nope, it wasn´t me" :lol:

Today it was really hot and sunny so I had my sun umbrella up. I tilted it down to the side where the sun came from and lay in my resting chair - right opposite the wall where I have the gargoyle stone statue on. So I could not see it anymore. It was covered by the sun umbrella.

Next thing the umbrella swings around and almost wiped my tea cup off the garden table and me on the head! I am like ::wtf:: .
I get up and put the umbrella back into the place where I wanted it. There is a mechanism to keep the umbrella sideways. You have to press a device to bend it.

Then next thing: The umbrella pops straight up, is upright! ::jawdrop::
I mean you can´t do it without pressing on that device and it was a quiet and hot sunny day.

So I thought "okay"....umbrella was straight up and we could have eye to eye again - gargy on the wall and me in the resting chair.....

God knows.....but it was strange nevertheless..... :eh:

jasbro07
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

why not ask your other spirit? maybe he knows something....

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jasbro07 wrote:why not ask your other spirit? maybe he knows something....
Hehe....good one....

He always rather let´s me get my own insight because I tend to question him too much and use him as my "informer" but he gave me a "yes" combined with "she wanted to make sure I recognize her strength and abilities".... And: She want´s to be recognized and not play the second violin.... Ooops!
She did make her point. I mean the umbrella almost hit my head if I hadn´t stopped it with my arm reaching out to stop it!

After that I intuitivly took up contact with her and said that we have to find our own individual way of communication! She can´t go around shoving things at my head!! I also made clear that my beloved spirit has been with me for a long time and in question will be the first to be asked. She will have to respect that.

I get the impression that she is a bit moody (maybe even jealous?).... but then again full of capabilities and enormous strength. :hug:

jasbro07
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

my spirit always tells me to figure it out otherwise i tend to pester her to death with questions although she is mostly really patient with me.

cool that not only he knows about your gargoyle but she's already raring to communicate with you. and funny that he knew and 'sat ' on it.

moody, jealous and full of piss and vinegar (shoving umbrella's at your head to get your attention)!! sounds like a spit-fire! should be lots of fun....

blessings and fun!

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jasbro07 wrote:my spirit always tells me to figure it out otherwise i tend to pester her to death with questions although she is mostly really patient with me.
LOL! I know what you mean! :D
jasbro07 wrote:moody, jealous and full of piss and vinegar (shoving umbrella's at your head to get your attention)!! sounds like a spit-fire! should be lots of fun....
Yeah.... I hope it will be lot´s of fun!
Anyway I would like to know who did the conjuring and somehow I would like some more details but then again I read that CH don´t give much detail - but I am ever so interested.
I wonder when I will get a shipping notice. It´s beginning to frustrate me ´cause it will be another few weeks ´til the vessel plus the rest I ordered gets here. :( Helpdesk has not replied to my questions for days either. :crying:
jasbro07 wrote:blessings and fun!
Thanks! :wave:

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

You can send a help desk ticket asking for more information or asking who conjured the gargoyle, they'll try to give you more info if there is any or if the gargoyle wants to tell them anything else. Well it was either Ash or Magnolia who conjured the gargoyle if it's from CH.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Turtlefae wrote:You can send a help desk ticket asking for more information or asking who conjured the gargoyle, they'll try to give you more info if there is any or if the gargoyle wants to tell them anything else. Well it was either Ash or Magnolia who conjured the gargoyle if it's from CH.
So I found out that Ash conjured my gargoyle lady and she has actually been shipped out now! :dancing:
She has been making herself known in flattering herself around my feet and legs up to my knees the last couple of days. Especially today. She wanted to let me know that her vessel is on the way although she has been with me since I have her infos.

Thanks Ash! Quite an amazing old gargoyle lady!! :wave: She will probably retire after me!! :D I am an easy case for her after all her experience.... :thumbup: :lol: ::cupid::
Bless the old girl! :hug:

Return to “Gargoyle”