new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

When I was little, an old friend of my mom gave her a painting which represented his first wife and ex. It was a rather scary painting, she had a very terrifying look and no rather in which part of the room you were sitting she was looking right at you. My brother ( i have to mention that he was a bit "sensitive" when he was a child) was very scared of it, he saw her reaching out of the painting and he always got asthma attacks when he was near it . My mother measured the other paintings standing near it, and their auras were deviated from the aura of that painting. So my mom decided to move it to our house at the country side. My brother didn't know that , but when he got near the place where the painting was, he always got sick and had nightmares when he slept there. My mother got worried so she tried to burn it. It took about 6 hours to completely burn a simple painting. They poured gasoline and everything but it still burnt very hard.

Weird how these things happen.

“I've often thought that there isn't any "I" at all; that we are simply the means of expression of something else; that when we think we are ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion.” - Aleister Crowley
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Haunted with a malicious spirit perhaps? Or maybe it had a no-so-nice spell placed over it in which case I would wonder why the friend gifted it to your mum in the first place.

Very intriguing though - do you know anything about the woman painted or her relationship with your mum's friend? Is she still alive?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Morphine wrote:When I was little, an old friend of my mom gave her a painting which represented his first wife and ex. It was a rather scary painting, she had a very terrifying look and no rather in which part of the room you were sitting she was looking right at you. My brother ( i have to mention that he was a bit "sensitive" when he was a child) was very scared of it, he saw her reaching out of the painting and he always got asthma attacks when he was near it . My mother measured the other paintings standing near it, and their auras were deviated from the aura of that painting. So my mom decided to move it to our house at the country side. My brother didn't know that , but when he got near the place where the painting was, he always got sick and had nightmares when he slept there. My mother got worried so she tried to burn it. It took about 6 hours to completely burn a simple painting. They poured gasoline and everything but it still burnt very hard.

Weird how these things happen.
What you are talking about is quite real, and happens more than one would imagine. There are 3 categories of this sort of thing:

1.) A Lower Astral Spirit decides to haunt the picture and usually the frame as well.

2.) Some ceremonially places a Lower Astral, or some form of Demonic Entity into the picture and what the picture stands for.

3.) Kaos neophytes who place disgusting and/ot bloody-nasty. Or psychological dsitubing ideas & visions and adding to that an Astral Force of Recognition, for a variety of repressed psychosexual reasons.

Sometimes the spirit is trapped there and only wants to leave. Other times the spirit wants to meddle with those who see the picture. The best thing to do, is to spray paint or magic marker – black colour only – a 3- armed cross on to the picture. A 3-armed cross is One Vertical line and instead of one horizontal line near the top, you have 3 horizontal bars of equal length place equally apart. Remove the picture and cut off all 4 corners (small cuts will do) pull the frame apart into 4 pieces and then burn them, take the ashes and charred remains and put them into an earthen hole, fill the hole with water, and then fill in the hole with earth, make the sign of a capital X over the hole. By crossing your 2 index fingers, and more can be done to learn the source and sent them a message they will never forget, but most of the time, that is simply not necessary.

It is interesting also that those who do not dispose of this type of art and/or who love it or use it as a weapon, quite usually wind up being possessed by this sort of thing. In this case possession can be noticed by seeing a person continually acting out or return to any one subjet in our universe –that (the subject in question) slowly eats the source while at the same time hurts or at least annoys the target person….

Second only to pictures are mirrors, and third are coffee & tea cups.

On the bright side of things I have a Tea Mug that belonged to a very powerful witch and it was her favorite cup. And it sits on my desk and vibrates out into my work room, an aura of many good personal things. C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anandeswara rishi wrote: Second only to pictures are mirrors, and third are coffee & tea cups.

On the bright side of things I have a Tea Mug that belonged to a very powerful witch and it was her favorite cup. And it sits on my desk and vibrates out into my work room, an aura of many good personal things. C-
Cups?

I'd also like to know about the circumstances surrounding why your mother was given the picture, Morphine.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
Morphine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The person who gave her the painting is an old family friend, and he painted the picture right after he broke up with his wife. He was full of dark energy and anger when he painted it. I don't think he wanted to harm my mother on purpose, she only accepted it because it was a good piece of art. Besides, he had no affinity for witchcraft or any other stuff in this domain.

I dont know if his ex wife is still alive now, but surely was when my mother received it.

Nefertiti S' Nau, thank you for the information, the picture is gone now, but its good to know for the future.

“I've often thought that there isn't any "I" at all; that we are simply the means of expression of something else; that when we think we are ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion.” - Aleister Crowley
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Art holds quite a strong energy in itself; every brush stroke of the artist's own energy..

Certainly, it will be fueled to a rather powerful (and in this case, unpleasant) level, when an intense emotion is behind the work.

Nefertiti S' Nau already mentioned very good points.

Thanks for sharing this.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

Bunnicular wrote:Art holds quite a strong energy in itself; every brush stroke of the artist's own energy..

Certainly, it will be fueled to a rather powerful (and in this case, unpleasant) level, when an intense emotion is behind the work. .

This is very true and good insight. It's easy to overlook, but is a tremndiously valid point.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”