Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Why human why? When paranormal become a jokes

Postby creepyhollows » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 pm

The world is smaller, and ratings are an amazing tool to help us. If you see a website up, and that's the only place you see any good ratings, it's probably not a good idea to go forward until more information is available. Or for the sake of others, you can be the explorer. Just always educate yourself the best you can and it won't be a joke.

You can't rely on reviews that aren't accountable. Google ANY eBay seller from the Metaphysical category & you can feast your eyes on a buffet of complaintboard & RipOffReport complaints that were authored by competing sellers (mostly one group). With the lack of accountability on those websites to ensure those people were ACTUAL customers, you can write a complaint about any company, any website, or any one! They are just hate & fear-mongering websites. You can't rely on reviews, unless it's on a website where they only display feedback from real transactions.

As for the entire old school vs. new school, it's up to each person to decide what you want to do. No one can tell you. Being a conjurer, I know what's involved, and that can't be understood by anyone else who isn't old school because you won't find the extensive information that is involved because we all know that, when posted, will just be regurgitated. For anyone, in any path, you have to decide for yourselves who you do business with. And, that really applies to life in general, not just the paranormal.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox

Postby Sequinox » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes. Even on amazon it has people being competitive with their ratings. That's a good point I hadn't thought about. I guess it would actually be harder to do business in the metaphysical because there isn't anything to protect the seller or the buyer. :( not to mention, if that is a career path you desire, finding someone who will teach you properly, if they would even take you, would be very difficult. I am having trouble finding anyone in person to even teach me witchcraft for personal use. I am depending solely on the Internet. It has it's pros and cons, but I'm sure when this student is truly ready, my teacher will arrive.

I am not comfortable with thinking of it as a joke, but rather a world in which we should be cautious as we have been in other areas of our lives.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon

Postby Gryphonista » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Hey Rae, have you tried the witches voice? I only know OF it, but it has people by state if you look under personals, there are a lot of people learning and/or teaching. I don't think it is personals-personals. I think it is looking for like minded kind of personal. And there are many paths, even though it is a pagan site.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon

Postby starfire » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:56 pm

creepyhollows wrote:We wrote a topic on this, I believe, over summer. There's nothing you're going to do to stop it from happening. It's always good to express how you feel, because others likely feel the same way too :thumbup: The only thing you can do is to exercise caution, and go with your gut instinct. That's all. And, with the exodus of eBay from the paranormal field, you're only going to see more & more websites pop up. There's even less restriction & accountability for personally owned websites than there is on eBay because there's no governing body to say "you've gone too far", or a rating system where public feedback can be left and potential clients can at least have some indication of the person's capabilities.

Being a master in any paranormal field does require over a decade of practice to the trade, at least. And, not a hobbyist, but an actual lifestyle. Why? Because when you hobby with something you're not getting the fully-faceted experience you need to see, feel, hear, and know all that you need to know to work with others. You're not in a sewing circle, you're dealing with serious matters that others are going to bring into their home & their lives!

Working with strangers is far more difficult than working for yourself or people you love, because it requires you to be able to read the energy of others cold, which isn't something most come by naturally, and therefore learning to do it also requires an entire learning path all its own. There's a LOT more to what conjurers do than what 99% of the people know, and we don't post the details in public areas because then they can simply be regurgitated by people who want to fake credentials.

The problem also extends to expectations of collectors as well. When you have less-experienced people, or god forbid cons, who can put an order together in one day and get it out the door, they don't understand why other practitioners aren't doing the same. Because, in the real world, it takes at very MINIMUM one week for a practitioner to review your request and make sure it's a good fit for you. I prefer to have two weeks, because you're not talking about something insignificant like a toaster, you're talking about something paranormal that the collector is going to work with on a more personal level than any other thing in their home, aside from their loved ones. That's a serious matter. You all share your lives with your spirits, you invite them into your lives, and with magick you're working with it, intimately, on a daily basis. No one can properly evaluate your circumstances and your needs & try to anticipate your future needs, based on a few hours, or a few days even, of receiving your request.

When we bring a spirit into our home for our personal growth, or when we cast a spell, or bind a spell(blend) for ourselves & our keep, we examine what we need in our lives, where are our paths going, what do we anticipate for future? The same things we read in all of you before we ship your orders. Sometimes we make changes, just as we do to some of your orders, because maybe there's something better that would achieve our/your goals better. Nevertheless, every request is reviewed, personally, to make sure it is appropriate.

With demons, they come & go in popularity. Of course, as you all know, we advise against them, and anyone who's been on the Forum a long time has read the horror threads for themselves. Even with our personal views aside on the lack of naming standards & lack of classification standards for "demons", the fact alone that there have been real, serious issues in keeping them, is enough.

As with anything in life, you are all accountable for your own paths, and Ash & I have no lack of posts on this Forum regarding safeguarding your path, letting no one take your journey from you, and excising caution in the paranormal.

Best advise ever!!!! I remember all those posts on demon keeping and what can happen!!!! I personally would not go down that path as that is not for me!!!!

As for sellers, I have a very short list of people I deal with, and as for CH, well Magnolia and Ash have proved to me that they do really care about the people they work with, and that tells me a lot about them as sellers, they will never send me anything that I can't handle and they always send me what they feel I need at the time, I know this because some of the things I have needed dealt with healing for myself and protection with my job!!!!

That shows and tells me that they truly care!!! I thank them with all my heart :hug:

When dealing with the many different sellers, you got to use your common sense, because really something can be to good to be true, or way out there in la-la-land :lol: So you know it isn't for real!!!!

As for people going on a darker path, well that is their choice and may very well be something that they need to do, just as someone else may be on a more gray path or a white path, each choice is a personal choice and it isn't up to us to say whether it is right for another person!!!!

Myself, I have always known my path is a gray path and I have been on it for many years, for I do my healing and protection of family and myself, and I have a big family, also healing and protection for my friends as well!!!!

Each one has to decide for themselves what they need to do for them!!! ;)

I do agree that media, like tv makes the paranormal look like child's play, or make it out to be all evil, and then you have people who think it is all evil, or those who don't know any better think that it is oh so cool, and end up getting way over their heads, because they really don't know what they are doing!!!

There are som very good sellers who do know what they are doing and have the experience to back them up, but also there are new sellers who do know what they are doing and should be given a chance to shine in their own light!!!!

Not everyone is out to cheat people and that is something that needs to be kept in mind!!!! ;) Just because they are new doesn't mean that they are out to cheat you ;)

That is where your own intuitive reasoning comes into play, along with common sense and if you still have doubt, then you ask questions!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle

Postby thedragonlover » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:33 am

let me straighten my point before it went to far

1. When i said some people made it like jokes is for people who i described before, its hard being a surgery doctor if you don't get down with practices with someone by your side mentoring, learning solely from internet, without mentor i would say that is not easy and you will miss a lot of points risking your patient in the end, you already hear the real master said "It takes Decade", you know magnolia is very positive and supportive person, she encourages you in paranormal and that is the first reason they build this site for our learning sources and opening our eyes about paranormal, sadly there were some people who i would say don't really evaluate themselves, its hard to tell when you are ready or not to step up in the market and being a seller, but self acknowledgment and being honest about your skills is needed here, especially when you are self educated, i would say yes there are very rare people who is actually doing it without mentor, they are natural, talented and they were born gifted with this since childhood, but it's very rare, now the actual thing we saw here is you even started it blind like any other here, you can't communicate and showing your frustration to connect with your spirits and year after setting up store? c'mon.... if being a spell caster/conjurer is this easy everyone is supposed to be a magician by now, so i would say evaluate yourselves first, nobody stopping you to learn, but don't be hurry and try to learn this as serious path first before you claiming yourselves as master conjurer/spell caster

2. Yes, i will stick to few sellers i experienced as genuine, but to know this i already spent more than a thousand since i'm not very sensitive with paranormal and sadly still unable to communicate with my spirits at least for asking questions whether they are real, which for me coming from third world country this is equal to my 6 months salary, so i felt like ripped off after i learn they are impostor or not as good enough as they claim they are, it bothers me a lot and how many people like me right now and later will doing so? i agree there is no way stopping this so thats why i'm ranting right now about this

I wish people like these have conscience with what they are doing, people are coming for them because they need help, they were in trouble and many other reasons,

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox

Postby Sequinox » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:09 am

Gryphonista wrote:Hey Rae, have you tried the witches voice? I only know OF it, but it has people by state if you look under personals, there are a lot of people learning and/or teaching. I don't think it is personals-personals. I think it is looking for like minded kind of personal. And there are many paths, even though it is a pagan site.

I have not, I will look into it. Thank you!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon

Postby starfire » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:39 am

thedragonlover wrote:let me straighten my point before it went to far

1. When i said some people made it like jokes is for people who i described before, its hard being a surgery doctor if you don't get down with practices with someone by your side mentoring, learning solely from internet, without mentor i would say that is not easy and you will miss a lot of points risking your patient in the end, you already hear the real master said "It takes Decade", you know magnolia is very positive and supportive person, she encourages you in paranormal and that is the first reason they build this site for our learning sources and opening our eyes about paranormal, sadly there were some people who i would say don't really evaluate themselves, its hard to tell when you are ready or not to step up in the market and being a seller, but self acknowledgment and being honest about your skills is needed here, especially when you are self educated, i would say yes there are very rare people who is actually doing it without mentor, they are natural, talented and they were born gifted with this since childhood, but it's very rare, now the actual thing we saw here is you even started it blind like any other here, you can't communicate and showing your frustration to connect with your spirits and year after setting up store? c'mon.... if being a spell caster/conjurer is this easy everyone is supposed to be a magician by now, so i would say evaluate yourselves first, nobody stopping you to learn, but don't be hurry and try to learn this as serious path first before you claiming yourselves as master conjurer/spell caster

2. Yes, i will stick to few sellers i experienced as genuine, but to know this i already spent more than a thousand since i'm not very sensitive with paranormal and sadly still unable to communicate with my spirits at least for asking questions whether they are real, which for me coming from third world country this is equal to my 6 months salary, so i felt like ripped off after i learn they are impostor or not as good enough as they claim they are, it bothers me a lot and how many people like me right now and later will doing so? i agree there is no way stopping this so thats why i'm ranting right now about this

I wish people like these have conscience with what they are doing, people are coming for them because they need help, they were in trouble and many other reasons,

I do understand on what you are saying, and sadly enough some are in this for the money and either not realizing that people who come to them, need real help, or they just don't care, because of being in it for the money and I totally agree that is just wrong!!!! You will have people like that in most anything that there is, if they think that they can make a quick buck, sad but true!!!!

That is why I said to either not go there if you believe that what they say is not right, or ask a lot of questions, before you even think about buying from them!!!! That is why my list of sellers I buy from, is very short!!!!

When in selling spirits and entities and spells, one has to remember that these are peoples lives that you are dealing with and some people need some real help!!!!

I also say that those who are buyers have got to also realize that things will not happen over night and that just buying a spirit, entity, and or spell item is not going to be the cure all thing either!!!!

This is a tool to help you in your life, but you also still have to work at whatever you need, or need to do, to help yourself!!!! You just can't expect a spell or spirit to do it all for you, because that will not happen!!!! The spirit and, or spell is to help you while you work at helping yourself!!!

Like going to a doctor, if you don't follow the doctor's instructions, you will not get better!!!! So that has to be kept in mind as well ;)

We, each are responsible for our own actions, so if you feel that what the seller is selling is to good to be true, then it is probly to good to be true, always follow your gut feeling and not what you think would solve all of your problems!!!! Always ask questions if you don't know the seller ;)

Stick with those, who you know that actually do help people and not just in it for the money, but actually do want to help others!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby creepyhollows » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 pm

There's great sellers out there, some who really care about the community & about supporting each other; especially in the wake of eBay's closure. Now, there are many seller sites where they advertise for other sellers, which is great! And they have welcomed an open Marketplace like CH has. That kind of community support is not forgotten amongst community members.

As with anything in life, use your gut instinct, you have one for a reason. It isn't there as a purely ornamental novelty, it's your first line of intuitive power, specifically designed in your DNA to help you.

I think it's really important that the buyers of the community remain diligent in having accountability in their sellers. Ask questions, don't be afraid to get answers! If something doesn't sound right, or feel right, ask questions! You might find your fears confirmed, or you might find that all your questions are answered with great, positive direction!

The buyers are the ones who set the standards, because if buyers are unwilling to do business with/without certain standards then sellers will do what they have to do in order to meet the demands of the buyers. This is YOUR journey, as sellers we provide you the tools, but YOU have to live it, remember that. Ask questions. Ask questions. Ask questions. Trust your instincts.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Beyond9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Beyond9 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:39 am

I really like your post. My favorite type is "King and Queen Djinn Demon Hybrid with 50,000 helper Djinn Servants", "for only $75.00"!!! :dancing: I'm thinking, it probably took this person more time to think of the title, than the conjuration process.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”