Have we shifted into a different dimension?

Barcarana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

MWatson-CHolmes wrote:I believe it is human evolution. Every (approx. 180,000 years), there appears a new version of the hominid specials, ...180,000 years ago Homo Habilis died out very rapidly and Homo Sapiens Sapientis is now doing the same thing. We are seeing ourselves turn into Homo Stellae Humanis just exactly how this works has not ben fully figured out, but it is obvious to many, that this is happening.

Caiyros
What changes can we expect you think?

"There is always more than one truth...
I could say that your just a pile of dust and liquid and that would be true.
I also could say that you are something inside your head that goes away once your dead.
This is also true."

Wings-Bromeliad, by Terry Prattchett
Barcarana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:While the basic structure was similar to a shark...however there were some parts that had unusual structures...given the quality and size of the picture through my phone...i saw what seemed to be vestigial legs to the rear...these would not appeer on a shark...my guess is marine mammel...or more likely reptile...perhaps a dragon given its general shape...western....not eastern judging by the horns....science is to quick to dismiss the fantastic...which is a real shame
Your right. In a book from Terry Prattchett he writes:"Its easier for people to belive in small green men from outer space than in leprechauns"

I think thats a true statement for many people

"There is always more than one truth...
I could say that your just a pile of dust and liquid and that would be true.
I also could say that you are something inside your head that goes away once your dead.
This is also true."

Wings-Bromeliad, by Terry Prattchett
Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

I look into this sort of stuff a lot and they always tend to be just overly decomposed or a common creature with a genetic issue such as hairless etc, but as the article says the "Horns" are something people need to completely overlook as they stated that they were just moved out of place so it isn't a creature with horns, to me it does look like an oarfish but they are saying it is a shark so probably that.

There are plenty of other cases like this such as the "Alien" that attacked two boys crawling towards them, so they killed it with stones.. which turned out to be a hairless sloth.
Pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... eature.jpg

A strange little creature that moved like a human.. and convinced they seen an alien.. turned out to be a hairless small monkey.
Pic: http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads ... js1rw8.jpg

So when corpses are washed up and have deteriorated its very easy for them to look completely alien to what we usually see them as without hair and all sorts.

Though there is a very good possibility that there are thousands of unknown species deep within the water where we haven't explored though due to the different climate and air pressure down there probably only going to see glimpses of them on tv programmes exploring the unknown, though personally I wouldn't bet on some huge dragon type species or anything overly dramatic as for such huge life forms down there means there would need to be a hugely thriving habitat where it tends to be just species that get remains and such.

The Bloop

One interesting story people might find interesting however is something called the "Bloop" which was a sound recorded deep in the pacific ocean in 1997, which could be heard over 5000km away from the origin point, the noise it made was similar to how loud ice quakes are and other very large events but the range of frequencies picked up from the noise made scientists dismiss it as being man made or events such as earthquakes and suspect it came from an animal. If this was true the animal was making noises several times louder than the loudest animal known, the blue whale. Which in turn means it is probably significantly bigger also. It is still an mystery.

Immortal Jellyfish
Though there are plenty of strange creatures already that some people don't even know about, my favourite is actually pretty scary, in the terms that it completely changed my perspective on how "Life" works.. as not everybody dies it appears... This jelly fish once it mates actually reverses age and goes back to the beginning stage of its life.. then does it all over again, in term making it Immortal.
Link: http://www.boredpanda.com/turritopsis-n ... jellyfish/

Vampiric sea spider
This one just looks very creepy!
Link: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P7mPFgmdkdY/T ... /abyss.jpg

Pelagic sea slug
This Pelagic sea slug makes me think this is where pokemon got the idea of lugia..
Link: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ropped.jpg

But yes, we don't need to look in the depths or anywhere else for new species, people need to look at what we have already discovered as there are some remarkable creatures already out there with abilities that can baffle us, I mean if you take a step back and think imagine coming to our world and learning there was a species that is immortal and reverses its age when it gives birth, that many of us have pet dogs, which although we dont communicate with in their tongue, we do communicate with them and can tell them to sit, come back so basically we can communicate with another species incredibly, and all the other gigantic whales, and birds that we have means we already life in a fantasy world of sorts but just sometimes are too used to it we dont even notice.

rainbowmoonlight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 526
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Naiad Amalthea
Zodiac:

interesting

kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

We are always shifting dimensions. Its just now more people are becoming aware of it. Look up timeskipping and timewaves for a bit more depth down this rabbit hole.

Take a walk on the darker side of life.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i think people are definitely more open to the possibility of having abilities than they were say, even 10 years ago, and because of this, spiritual evolution is propelled. i also believe they (humans) are more interested in the paranormal.. why? because of the trending of movie and media themes we have seen. and i think we are just more open to the possibility of things our science cannot yet or maybe will never be able to explain, including the realms where our spirit friends live.

that creature is interesting-looking! it made me think, sea dragon right away.
there is a ton of life below that can fascinate humans today but there is still so much unexplored as well. i think it doesn't hurt to keep our minds open to things we normally wouldn't fathom..

:peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Dragons”