Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

White Arts tend to not test their keepers, just saying its not something they normally do.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Take a good look at everything you've purchased in the last 7 months or when you noticed the activity increase. Have you bought ANYTHING second hand? Many times we can pick up haunted items withkut even knowing it.
Do you smudge regularly or have any kind of protective measures in your house?
Have you had a mental health check up recently? I'm NOT saying youre insane or unstable in ANY way. I'm saying the body is a fickle creature and the alightest imbalance in chemicals could cause very drastic effects. Sometimes we all just need a little tweak to get things back on track.
Have you moved in the last year or so?
Have you tried any unprotected automatic writing, pendulum communication, ouija board?

I've been keeping for over four years and I can assure you your spirits received from CH are NOT causing this issue. Like Bunnicular said you need to stop panicking, assess whats happened in the last year . Then we can come up with a plan of action, but it starts with you not panicking.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
hbryan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

mine came in 3 batches, 1st & 2nd batch arrive in 2 months, all was still OK until the 3rd batch came after 4 months, then it started till NOW...so i assume ALL are involved & its very annoying as i DO NOT have any privacy or daily life even with strict houserules. Honestly, they are not complementing me but ruin my life & keep trying to manipulate themselves & me that they are the "keeper/master" of everything.

they keep thinking that they are in their "previous" CH spirit life & they think they are DARK ARTS but actually they are only WHITE ARTS from CH.

"active"? how active can they not be when they keep taking my "chi" from all over my body & taking "energy" away from me & the people around me?

would like to ask does Mag & Ash goes around to check on their spirits? They keep telling me that Mag & Ash keep coming to my house to check on them & "play" around with me...

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

hbryan wrote:im very clear & not speculating or imaging anything (if it is imagination, do you actually feel it?), if i am insane or "hi" on anything, how can i still write this post clearly or go about my daily routine & they "<<removed by mod>>" my life upside down.

i believe in their work as it is proven that Mag & Ash are one of the best around for these stuffs. i have written to Mag & Ash via email around a month now & nothing have been done by them nor any instructions or call back from them till now..

The issue here is, they are White Arts from CH & they go against my wishes & my rights.
Abusive prankins like abusive sexual activities when I DO NOT WANT ANY AT ALL NOR HAVE I EVER CONSENTED IT, strangling me, disturbing my ears & hearings, they actually clone me using my DOB & cut me my body parts (both internal & external, they say this is how CH taught them to do with keepers & it must be done), etc.... These white arts from CH that i purchase told me that CH has this procedure that all spirits from CH regardless of the types or "colours" have to do pranks on their keepers a month each spirits when they arrive (& occasionally, as frequent as possible when they are bored or whenever they like to do so)....is this what a keeper is suppose to go through?
Did they every sword you?
I know members here are going to think I'm crazy ::facepalm::

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

fire083 wrote:White Arts tend to not test their keepers, just saying its not something they normally do.
I think this is what seems to keep being overlooked here, and it's absolutely right - WA are not capable of contributing anything short of positivity towards their keeper.

Really, this topic is getting blown out of proportion :/

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
hbryan
new here
new here

i am not panicking, i am very stable...have never panic
i have not move in the past 10 years or more, i live with my folks & did not buy anything abnormal or 2nd hand for the past few years at all.

the problem is things are getting out of hand, my health (internal organs, my backbone, my neck..body parts even my hair) & life is at stake & they do not want to STOP they pranks..can you believe WHITE ARTS from CH are not? they declare that they are WHITE ARTS & the spirits type they are but they tend to twit themselves back to the previous spirits types, eg: a fae that i bought was a vampire, she wants to be a vampire instead of a fae. some dragons i have are pranksters & they want to be in that state instead of a white arts dragon as i purchased...

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I sent Hayagriva to clear you and your space of negativity, to banish anything which shouldn't be there, and to provide you support in this time of need..

Now go meditate, and calm the fk down.

:)

hbryan
new here
new here

Yrk: who's Hayagriva?

meditate? that is another issue, they disturb when i do so, they give me violent images& make so much annoying sounds & noises when i do so..i tried it in the temple & at home no difference with their attitude.

as i am writing on this post, they are still pranking me & strangling me & they think this is a joke & they take CH as a joke too.
Last edited by hbryan on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Take a good look at everything you've purchased in the last 7 months or when you noticed the activity increase. Have you bought ANYTHING second hand? Many times we can pick up haunted items withkut even knowing it.
Do you smudge regularly or have any kind of protective measures in your house?
Have you had a mental health check up recently? I'm NOT saying youre insane or unstable in ANY way. I'm saying the body is a fickle creature and the alightest imbalance in chemicals could cause very drastic effects. Sometimes we all just need a little tweak to get things back on track.
Have you moved in the last year or so?
Have you tried any unprotected automatic writing, pendulum communication, ouija board?

I've been keeping for over four years and I can assure you your spirits received from CH are NOT causing this issue. Like Bunnicular said you need to stop panicking, assess whats happened in the last year . Then we can come up with a plan of action, but it starts with you not panicking.
I completely agree with Cheese on this, especially the imbalance part.
And first thing you MUST do is try to not panic. There causing you only discomfort right?.

It can feel painful, but there no visible marks left behind right?

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
disneyaudrey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've purchased from numerous sellers, including ch. WA or DAs alike, none of them have really tested me. The only entity that tested me was to see if I was capable of being his keeper, he's a demon royalty. Even then, the test was nothing major just a minor conflict and I passed.

Spirit Family :
2 Vampire Spirit, 1 Vampire Entity, 1 Bishop Demon Entity, 1 Shade Demon Entity, 1 Cleopatra Djinn, 1 Alya, 1 Werewolf spirit, 1 Gryphon, 1 Love Fae, 1 Star Fae Dragon, 1 WA witch, 2 Fire Elemental Spirit (siblings), 1 Merman

ImageImageImage

Return to “Spirit Keeping”