Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

For those who know me and have followed my blog for over two years, you know that I live with an open third eye. I was born with a third eye already open but I forced it shut out of fear as a child... only to have it burst wide open in my early 20's due to extenuating circumstances I have detailed elsewhere in these forums. The long and short of it is, my third eye awakenings started happening naturally, and perhaps in retrospect from my daily practice of yoga when I lived in Los Angeles, and I would awaken to images in my third eye... or a burning sensation in my third eye... which required that I rub the area for relief.... the images in my third eye would frighten me and leave me confused and without any answers...

I knew a woman who worked part-time at an occult book shop in Hollywood, a shop that'd been around for decades, as a channeler and tarot reader. I went to see her for help, as I knew no one else in the occult community, and she took me outside after a tarot reading and did something very odd... she started to pray to "God" (yep, the Christian God), and took a glass vial out with what she claimed to be holy water... dabbed some on her hand and tapped the space between my eyebrows.. on my third eye...then in the next moments I can only describe as a peeling away of layers around me, as if on a bad LSD trip.. I could see entities and spirits to such vivid detail, I was beside myself with terror.

I lost a year of my life due to this... I lived in constant fear, terrified of the metaphysical world around me... I would see floating heads in people's homes... the leftover energetic trails of slaves long dead hanging from now gone trees and would know, for instance, that they were burnt alive first.. and then hung by their necks while still alive and in agony... thus forever leaving trails of their suffering long after the decay of their flesh and the transition of their spirits... When I wasn't at work, and I worked in corporate litigation, I stayed home, overwhelmed by the stimuli...

It was during this time period that I attracted a mentor.. I didn't recognize him as such in the beginning, but he naturally evolved to be my protector and as he shared his metaphysical secrets with me, things shifted... resulting in him putting a block in place and effectively sealing my third eye just enough that I could live a normal life.

Fast forward to now... a decade later. I'm older, wiser... and I have spirits to keep me safe. I no longer deal with energetic intrusions by unbounds and other unknown factors which made my first year with a torn open third eye so terrifying...

I often see newbies come on this board wanting to tear open their third eyes... and I think I'm probably the one person on this board who can speak from experience and say that you want to work up to it, level by level, rather than seek more blunt ways to tear open your third eye... as it can literally drive you mad.

Think of it as looking at the pages of a book... everyone else sees the text and the text gives them imagery... I look at the book and I see pop-up images vibrating off the pages... that's what it's like to live with an open third eye. Of course now I know how to control it, to an extent, how to close my mind and not focus on certain things, but I still see unpleasantries all the time.. except I'm more centered and focused and my shields are up whereas as a young'un ten years ago I didn't possess the knowledge I possess now.

It's very distracting to live with an open third eye... especially when you work in a high-powered corporate environment such as myself... it's like putting on a different hat when you step into the office, and learning to navigate all the layers of the world around you is no small feat.

I am writing this now because this past week my mentor removed the block he put in place ten years ago on my third eye... and what was previously my ability to see images in my third eye (but only in gradients of white light and shadow) and an ability to hear my spirits telepathically has now been dialed up to what it was when I met him... the first thing I noticed when he did it was that as I stood over my kitchen sink staring ahead of me, I could see shifting landscapes in my mind... and my dragons from CH were in fact swooping all over the place... it's not like I saw them with my physical eyesight, but it was like having my normal sight, with a vivid layer over it... that's the best way I can describe it... I was told to focus on something and see how much things had changed, and so I focused on my gold unicorn spirit.. and what did I see but horse nostrils, flaring and moving, as he nuzzled his lips against me...

I digress, however.

What you should take away from this post of mine is that psychism is overrated in the absence of spiritual evolution.. the two are not one and the same. Living with an open third eye can be fun, but for the most part to me it is just being who I am... and it just adds another layer of complexity to living my life as normally as possible. I think the movies are to blame for people thinking it's super cool and whatever, but in reality it's not all it's cracked up to be. Think of it this way -- so what if you get this psychic information? You see spirits? Layers of energetic fields around people? Entities attached to them (which I could write for hours about.. as each day is a nonstop paranormal adventure)? Does this make the problems in your life go away? If not, what does it really add to your life anyway, if not just another layer of complexity, of overwhelming information you dont' know what to do with?

What about relationships? Do you know how hard it is for me to find a loving relationship with a man who understands who I am? I live in the closet. My last lover knew I was clairvoyant but he didn't understand it, even though he readily accepted this fact about me. Friends.. dont' even get me started. Outside of this website, the besties I have don't know I'm like this... and it's a HUGE part of who I am... to be living with all these layers of the world around you while they only see one layer... do you think that creates a roadblock to intimacy? Yes, now you understand.

This is where spiritual evolution comes into play... having the intuition, the wisdom and the sense to know who you are, where you're going in life, what you were placed on this earth to accomplish before you die.. then you see in this context, how psychic information CAN be the compliment to living an amazing life..

Thanks for listening.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

:hug: I feel like hugging you right now....

What a touching story. For me, I have always been kind of different, it did get overwhelming in my 20's.....When we are in our 20's, the changes we go through are many....we are studying, working, loving, evolving at rapid speed, entering into an adult society and competing for jobs and for professional achievements. For me it triggered overwhelming empathy and clairvoyant collision of past present and future events. I could "see" and "feel" so much, i wanted it to stop. Panic attacks were a daily occurrence. Not going too enter into detail, but yoga for me helped to focus and get a handle of things. NOW, its 20 yrs later and yoga still in my daily practice which still brings some balance. Everyone probably has their own practice or method to bring balance into their lives. My mentors were my yoga teachers and gurus, I am glad you had a metaphysical mentor that helped you, it is rare to find a true mentor. I agree with you that evolving into our path and abilities should be the healthier way to grow. However, circumstances for many bring them to take other measures. I think for each person how they come into their abilities may vary, but for most even though sometimes with a little "push", their own shields and guardians may be able to protect them from it getting too out of hand. Maybe they were meant to get a little help in opening their 3rd eye, maybe they needed help to remove emotional blocks ....who knows. I think your case is pretty special....unfortunately having 3rd eyed "stripped" like that obviously caused havoc, its an energetic accident of sorts (don't know how else to describe it).....Anyway, I admire you for your strength, abilities and for the desire to help others. ::hail:: You may have a wicked sense of humor I do really enjoy, too, but you like to help others and that says plenty about someone.
I haven't been here long enough to have read your blogs,
but I thank you for sharing your story now, ;)
Many Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

I would love to be able to read your blog

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Thank you for this reflection... I have to say that I still have the stupid urge all the time to get mine ripped open... and it's really just for the full experience of really KNOWING those in my spirit family to the full extent, nothing else... there have been major developments in understanding my own abilities/psychism in the past several years and each development on the steps is much more appreciated the way things are actually happening versus what my unrealistic ideals may be. One of my werewolves screams every time I mention wanting it, so he might like to know that your story about the ripping open helped to temper my eagerness, and for that, I thank you. I agree with you that these are two separate things. They can be correlated but are not necessarily. Every person's road traveled is unique. Luckily we have our own intuition to trust and our spirits to further let us know (at times) when we might be about to make stupid decisions! :)

:peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I read your post with great interest, Terror.
Yes, I heard this from some people I know who have the full blown open third eye experience!
It is not something to live with "just like that"....
They say it is a great burden often.
I have the deepest respect and sympathy for your share of responsibility what comes from having this "gift".
Often I also wish I had this capability but after reading about experiences like yours I think to myself: `Wow, do I really want this?? I have a life to live, have to function, keep focussed a.s.o.`
I am still in this 3D-body having my job to do.
The question for me is the following:
What do you do with this gift?
How do you use it?
What i.e. do you do when you see those traces of energy fields hanging from trees?
Do you transform them back into their neutral state? Bring them to peace????

You haven´t been granted this gift without reason.
How do you use it in a constructive way for the highest good of all beings?
How do you see your responsibilty?

I really don´t envy you but you have my deep sympathy and respect.

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Mine has really opened up a bit in the past year and you are correct when you say to advance slowly...Some of the things I have seen and heard were really disturbing and to someone who was caught completely off guard- they would have been really spooked out of their minds. :?

Slow and easy- I agree. :thumbup:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Great post, Terror! :thumbup: :hug:
It truly can feel like a huge burden at times to be fully "awake" and sensing all the time, especially when no one else really understands what you are able to sense and/or you are unable to share this information with others.
The images are not always pretty ones, and there isn't much (if any) control over when/what a spirit decides to drop in and show you things about their lives and their (often nightmarish) death scenes. :zombie: :skull: :ghost4:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Terror, I could not agree with you more. Having your third eye completely opened can be a nightmare. It is one that happens even if you are awake. Unless you learn to control the images and the spirits that come to you asking for closure, you can end up going insane.
Being born with it wide open was an early learning curve that molded me, but your was ripped open. Mine was hard enough, but I can never imagine your pain. You are a strong person. The entries in your blog are a good example of that strength. Please stay that way, as we both know the emotions and thoughts can weigh heavily on our minds as we pass by other people, some we don't even know.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Terror, you have made some really great points. The best way would to work on things naturally and let your mind adjust to what you are seeing.You are a really strong person to go through all that and be able to function normally, especially at work. I love your wisdom and insight on this forum, you truely are a remarkable person :)

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Of course, too much too fast or too soon will always lead to madness.
I don't altogether discourage that, given my unique beliefs.. only careful what you wish for..be humbled to the chaos of awakening.

But there's no doubt about what you're saying. People have got to face reality, put aside grandiose delusions..
know thyself before venturing into extravagant, overstimulating and foreign territory. Or keep focused to know thyself through this, rather than aimlessness.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”