Djinn Vessel question (Drowning the djinn?)

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hello all,

please indulge me in my seemingly absurd question. i am bonding with my newly acquired ifrit djinn. The vessel is a lovely silver and gemstome ring, which I have been wearing day and night.

The absurd part, I have never taken it off since receiving it which means I am washing my hands with it, bathing the baby and basically getting it wet .

Any chance I could be drowning my djinn??

Many thanks!

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Hi I had a thread a bit ago about showering wearing my Djinns vessel but it seems they are ok and we wont kill them!! As the Djinn are fine about being in water you may need to recharge the vessel as Djinn are Elements of Fire so water may damped their power! But recharging them for a while makes them good as new :0)

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

djinnkeeper thank you! I'll recharge :-)

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

djinnkeeper wrote:Hi I had a thread a bit ago about showering wearing my Djinns vessel but it seems they are ok and we wont kill them!! As the Djinn are fine about being in water you may need to recharge the vessel as Djinn are Elements of Fire so water may damped their power! But recharging them for a while makes them good as new :0)
Please offer me some advice on this. I got a triumvirate from CH in a silver band. I am wearing it day and night. My question: how do I recharge it?

Cheers!
----------
Sid

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”