venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Hey all, here is the sacral chakras lesson taught during Parastock... (I think I have it in order, if not, I apologize)

TheFaerieOracle: The sacral plexus is orange, and has six petals. It is located two inches below your belly button and is centered between your back and front. All chakras are considered to be aligned with the spine, but this chakra can sometimes drift to the left a bit.
TheFaerieOracle: Locate your sacral plexus in the same way that you did the root chakra - either with activated palm chakras, or with visualization.
TheFaerieOracle: Here's the tricky bit. Between your root chakra and your sacral plexus, there are three main channels and two minor channels.
TheFaerieOracle: The central channel is the widest. It's called the Sushumni channel. The outside two that wrap AROUND the chakras but do not connect TO the chakras are called Ida (right) and Pingala (leftI) nadir.
TheFaerieOracle: The two minor channels that directly connect the root to the sacral plexus on the outside of the sushumni are also called Ida and Pingala nadirs.

TheFaerieOracle: Remember to activate your palm chakras and use your visual techniques. Your channels will be white (sushumni) and offwhite or dark (ida/pingala)

TheFaerieOracle: The reason the Ida and Pingala nadirs are dark is because energy flows DOWN the ida and pingala nadirs, and the Sushumni is bright white because energy flows UPwards there. So check flow. Downwards is much more subtle and gentle.

TheFaerieOracle: The reason the Ida and Pingala nadirs are dark is because energy flows DOWN the ida and pingala nadirs, and the Sushumni is bright white because energy flows UPwards there. So check flow. Downwards is much more subtle and gentle.
TheFaerieOracle: When you connect to the ida and pingala nadirs, you will feel your energy shift downwards, like grounding. When you connect to the sushumni, you will feel your energy rising, like kundalini.
TheFaerieOracle: The channels take a bit.

TheFaerieOracle: OK... So remember the white light I had you connect to and let flow through your root chakra?
TheFaerieOracle: I want you do do the same thing through all five channels between your root and your sacral plexus.

TheFaerieOracle: Drake, yes.
TheFaerieOracle: But the one main one is about two inches in diameter, and the ones going down are all about the size of your nostrils.
Drake: And 2 that don't flor from root to sacral.
TheFancifulFox: like a tree with vines going down it
TheFancifulFox: trunk going up, vines swirl down
TheFaerieOracle: So the next step is to work on your sacral. So moving your awareness up into your sacral, judge the state of that chakra.

TheFaerieOracle: Right.. has everyone got a fair sense of what's going on in the orange chakra that has six petals?
Drake: Watch out for that spine!
TheFaerieOracle: Let's talk about the sacral plexus for a moment.
TheFancifulFox: oooof!
Scordra: Ahhhhh....finally a break....sacral plexus....good one!
TheFaerieOracle: The sacral plexus is all about your connections - how you relate to the world around you.
Drake: 1 main one up, 4 smaller ones down, 2 connected directly and 2 not connected but intertwined with the main channel, gotcha.
TheFaerieOracle: Everything you touch is stored in the sacral plexus... which can make it very crowded. Outmoded ideas, and burnt in, tired patterns, are held here.

TheFaerieOracle: I call the sacral plexus the noun chakra. If it's a person, place, thing, or idea, and you have ever related to it, it's there.
TheFancifulFox: that explains why mine seems less than enthusiastic
TheFaerieOracle: It's also a sexual chakra - but rather than your own sexuality... it deals with how you feel sexually about others. It also deals with how you relate to them sexually.

TheFaerieOracle: So. One of the first self-care things that needs to be done with this chakra is... what are you holding there that is no longer useful, no longer serving your highest good, serving your growth as a person and as a spirit?
TheFancifulFox: things that i have failed to give birth to and are now stagnant. broken dreams.
Drake: Seething hatred of "noise".
TheFaerieOracle: Bring in the white light energy... and SAY TO IT - "I release all unnecessary connections back into the universe, with unconditional love." Know that the energy of those connections that is right now doing nothing but holding you back is going to be repurposed and directed towards someone else's highest good now. And let go.
TheFancifulFox: it is hard to let go
TheFaerieOracle: Sure... it's also really EASY to let go. You just... scoop up all the connections that are not necessary, and hand them to the light. Don't worry about what they are or represent... just hand them over.
TheFaerieOracle: The rest will sort itself out psychologically for you, over time.
Scordra: Sometimes it's easier for me to mentally let go...but in practice, I probably don't fully....
Drake: For me it's easy, until the next thing comes along and starts poking at it again.

TheFaerieOracle: The rest will sort itself out psychologically for you, over time.
Scordra: Sometimes it's easier for me to mentally let go...but in practice, I probably don't fully....
Drake: For me it's easy, until the next thing comes along and starts poking at it again.
Drake: It doesn't really help you get over it if your enviroment itself fules it.
TheFaerieOracle: There is, indeed, a difference between letting something go in your head, and letting something leave your energy field.
Angelite: I relate to that, Scordra.
Scordra: I bet I have a lot stuck there
Aurum: Me, too
TheFaerieOracle: When you truly let something go out of your energy field, when you stop sucking it back in all the time, even if you're surrounded by it, it no longer disturbs you, because it's not inside you.
TheFaerieOracle: So... check out your sacral plexus, and have a go at this technique.
Scordra: I think I need stronger barriers than

TTheFaerieOracle: The rest will sort itself out psychologically for you, over time.
Drake: It doesn't really help you get over it if your enviroment itself fules it.
TheFaerieOracle: There is, indeed, a difference between letting something go in your head, and letting something leave your energy field.
Angelite: I relate to that, Scordra.
Scordra: I bet I have a lot stuck there
Aurum: Me, too
TheFaerieOracle: When you truly let something go out of your energy field, when you stop sucking it back in all the time, even if you're surrounded by it, it no longer disturbs you, because it's not inside you.
TheFaerieOracle: So... check out your sacral plexus, and have a go at this technique.
Scordra: I think I need stronger barriers than

TheFaerieOracle: It's not about barriers. It's about will. You don't need to wall yourself off from the world to keep things out. You simply need to let them go and they can't take root.
TheFaerieOracle: If you are not the right garden for a seed.. the seed does not grow. It is your choice to be the right garden, or to weed.

Scordra: Guess I could try to change my soil composition
TheFaerieOracle: So keep weeding until your garden stops being soil that accepts those kinds of seeds. Your energy is programmable. You can teach yourself a new way to be, where things do not grow in you that you do not need.
Drake: Put it another way, just change your frequency and let everything pass through you>
TheFaerieOracle: Not everything. Just the things you don't need for your growth. But that frequency would have to be adaptive... because you are constantly changing, constantly growing, so your needs will change constantly too.
TheFaerieOracle: OK... so everyone give your sacral plexus connection releasing a go.
TheFaerieOracle: Remember the light that's perfectly in tune with your energy.
TheFaerieOracle: When you've got that down... let me know, and we'll go deeper into the sacral plexus.
TheFaerieOracle: But first you have to get rid of the connections that aren't useful to you anymore.

TheFaerieOracle: Psychic... I would do a general full body white light bubble once daily... more often if you're going into serious stressful situations or other people's baggage. I recommend what I'm teaching you today be done once a week.
TheFaerieOracle: Scordra... the benefit of this technique is you're not sending anything back to anyone. You're sending it out as light, transformed into usefulness.

TheFaerieOracle: You can actually radiate light that helps raise their own vibrations and clear out some of their gunk just by doing this in the room with people who are stuck. Did you know that? Higher vibrations are not brought down by external circumstances, but by internal ones... however higher vibrations externally WILL raise internal ones.... which helps keep the external vibrations at a higher state.
Scordra: Great point!
TheFaerieOracle: Essentially, if you feng shui your chakras around people, you rearrange their houses to make the entire environment more livable for everyone. And it's not against their will... they do it in unconscious mimicry because they deeply WANT to be higher than they are. it's our natural state.

TheFaerieOracle: The upanishads suggest that we are actually devolved spiritual beings, rather than evolved physical beings.
Scordra: I wonder if I let more in because of being an empath.....
TheFaerieOracle: SO reaching for that higher vibration is good.
Aurum: This is a funny feeling, I can feel my root and sacral chakra so strongly since all this work, it almost feel my lower and upper bidy belong to two different people

TheFaerieOracle: Scordra... I do that, too.... but I've found that the more I deliberately use my empathy to work with others, the less my empathy becomes a tool against me, and the more control I have over what vibrations I take in.
TheFaerieOracle: Aurum... as we keep working upwards, that sensation will go away.
gryphonista: so you cut the strings, send them out as light... that raises the vibration? is there anything more you have to do, or just letting itgo as light is enough?

TheFaerieOracle: Gryph... letting it go as light is good. But then you have to let the light into the chakra to clean up the mess that all that baggage made.
TheFaerieOracle: So that's the next step. Tune into your now freed-up chakra...
TheFaerieOracle: Actually, yeah - posting them on the forum would be fantastic. Good for everyone.

TheFaerieOracle: 'OK... We're digging into the sacral plexus chakra. We've released the excess connections that are unnecessary and holding up progress. Now it's time to clean up the mess that came from being stuck.
TheFaerieOracle: Again, bring in the light that we talked about, and let it wash through the entire chakra, cleansing, balancing, soothing.
TheFaerieOracle: Let it remove any stuck energy, and when you feel it's a nice, strong, stable orange, we can move on to the channels above it.
TheFaerieOracle: It should also get a pulse to it.

TheFaerieOracle: Remember to draw that light all the way through, front to back.
Drake: Front to back?
TheFaerieOracle: The opening that draws in, to the opening that pushes out.
Drake: Ah right.
TheFaerieOracle: The front of the chakra - which is actually your back. lol
Drake: Chakras are in reverse, right.
Drake: You said the same about the third eye before.
TheFaerieOracle: No... I said the opening to the third eye is in the back of your head... Essentially, the energy goes in your forehead and the flower blooms at the back of your head.
TheFaerieOracle: But we're not there yet, so work on the sacral plexus for now.
primesteak has left.
TheFaerieOracle: Everyone ready to move onto the five channels?
Ikabard: id imagine so, I think they are all in trances with it all Lol
Angelite: Is it true that those that hold a lot in their sacrals, actually find it difficult to physically eliminate, i.e. they're constipated.
TheFaerieOracle: Angelite... yes. It can be. It's called withholding.

TheFaerieOracle: OK... So the next step is to connect to the five channels moving to the solar plexus. The two that cross below the sacral and above the sacral (outer ida and pingala) the two that connect from the solar to the sacral (inner ida and pingala) and the central channel that flows up from the root through the sacral and now through the solar plexus (sushumni) all need to be checked and cleaned with the light.
TheFaerieOracle: The outer ida and pingala wrap around the chakra system like a DNA helix.
TheFaerieOracle: The inner ida and pingala, whose energies ALSO flow downwards, simply leap from chakra to chakra. The Sushumni, whose energies flow upwards is a river bed that gathers chakra energies like tributaries as it heads for the point above the crown where it fountains.

TheFaerieOracle: Both ida and both pingala nadirs terminate below your feet. They flow down your legs, and your arms. But that's really technical and you don't need to worry about it with a general cleansing.

TheFaerieOracle: Scordra... it can indicate a blockage in the nadirs somewhere... but it can also indicate trouble with the heart and lungs, a biological issue and not an energetic issue. Sometimes biology can be addressed energetically successfully... sometimes not. It's generally recommended that if you have something like that, you approach it with a solution based on both physical science AND metaphysical science.
Scordra: There are times my feet are warm...but it's not often...and even in the summer I can have cool feet...
Drake: Which is nice for me, since this place is a fricking hothouse.
Aprophis: isn't it depending on the dominating/active nadir if you feel cold or hot?
Scordra: I hear ya!! Just wondered if there was something else I could look into....
Aprophis: one is water/moon/femal the other is fire/sun/male
Aprophis: no?
TheFaerieOracle: Aprophis... that's correct. The pingala is cold and the Ida is hot.
Drake: So if I switch the outflow to one side I could regulate body temprature?
Aprophis: but you could get imbalanced
Drake: Hmm.
TheFaerieOracle: The pingala is left, moon, female, water, unconscious... the ida is right, sun, male, fire, conscious... and yes... messing with the flow could create an imbalance. Drake.... look up Anuloma Viloma.
Aprophis: ida and pingala switch hourly, they influence through which nostril you breathe as far as i remember
TheFaerieOracle: Practice that, and it will balance out the nadirs, clear out any blockages, and help you regulate your temperature better metaphysically.
TheFaerieOracle: Aprophis... yes.
Aprophis: sukha purvaka tries to balance and cleanse the nadirs, you could try that
Drake: The breathing exercizes? You gave them to me when I first started.
Aprophis: of course breath retention is not for everyone
TheFancifulFox: and suddenly that annoying nostril exercise makes sense'

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage

Return to “Educational Material”