my ghost box session january 16,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Yes please keep us posted on this, it is really great! crack that whip!!!

FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

Awesome! :thumbup: Wish I could justify springing for one of the real ghost boxes! I'll just have to continue to make due with Ovilus and Ghost Radar on my iPhone for now. :D

Funny about the "Jamie" because, there's this guy Mad Hobbit who does ghost box on youtube, I hear a lot of stuff when I listen to his videos... but anyway his real name is Jamie and that's one of the most often things you hear come across his box and his EVPs is his name.

When I saw that I thought "wow they're even looking for Jamie at Dilvsy's" lol he seems pretty popular with the ghosts that guy.
:ghost4: :ghost4:

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Gary8192 wrote:Yes please keep us posted on this, it is really great! crack that whip!!!
oh i will for sure!

crack the whip, i mean...

oh wait...no, i mean, keep everyone posted on each session i do

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

FeyLady68 wrote:Awesome! :thumbup: Wish I could justify springing for one of the real ghost boxes! I'll just have to continue to make due with Ovilus and Ghost Radar on my iPhone for now. :D

Funny about the "Jamie" because, there's this guy Mad Hobbit who does ghost box on youtube, I hear a lot of stuff when I listen to his videos... but anyway his real name is Jamie and that's one of the most often things you hear come across his box and his EVPs is his name.

When I saw that I thought "wow they're even looking for Jamie at Dilvsy's" lol he seems pretty popular with the ghosts that guy.
:ghost4: :ghost4:
that's funny you mentioned that, as I thought the same thing, like "why is James (or Jamie) a name that is coming up????" and remembered the video of that guy using HIS ghost box.

I don't even know anyone named James.
maybe that is something that just sounds a lot like James that comes through on these...not sure...
but the Dilva's, that is definitely nOT a common name.
(one of the reasons I have grown to love my birth name, actually. suits me just fine, as nothing common about me either) :thankyou:

lol

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Man...this is so cool!! :thumbup:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote:Man...this is so cool!! :thumbup:

oh my god!!! ok...i hadn't gone back to these before, as i mentioned to you..but...HOLY CRAP!
my boyfriend of almost 2 years...his name...is JAMES. Everyone calls him Jamie, but he told me when we began talking, that he prefers James. AND..i met him in November of 2011. I need to relisten to this session now...maybe my spirits were telling me he was coming! :lol:

and damn,why did i go back to the site? the ghostbox is so much cheaper now... oh no no no...
:pray: must. stay away from it!!!!

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Divinita wrote:
Truth_Seeker wrote:Man...this is so cool!! :thumbup:

oh my god!!! ok...i hadn't gone back to these before, as i mentioned to you..but...HOLY CRAP!
my boyfriend of almost 2 years...his name...is JAMES. Everyone calls him Jamie, but he told me when we began talking, that he prefers James. AND..i met him in November of 2011. I need to relisten to this session now...maybe my spirits were telling me he was coming! :lol:

and damn,why did i go back to the site? the ghostbox is so much cheaper now... oh no no no...
:pray: must. stay away from it!!!!
Oh wow that's awesome haha, did you know him before this ghost box session? And maybe the thing that was trying to get to you has left? It's still scary though..

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote: Oh wow that's awesome haha, did you know him before this ghost box session? And maybe the thing that was trying to get to you has left? It's still scary though..
nope didn't meet him til november 2011. and maybe. i do miss the box...hey..maybe the thing is using you ad a conduit to make me start using a ghost box again! ;) just kidding!!!!

just try not to do it alone, ok? you probably will though.... :lol:

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Divinita wrote:
Truth_Seeker wrote: Oh wow that's awesome haha, did you know him before this ghost box session? And maybe the thing that was trying to get to you has left? It's still scary though..
nope didn't meet him til november 2011. and maybe. i do miss the box...hey..maybe the thing is using you ad a conduit to make me start using a ghost box again! ;) just kidding!!!!

At first I was thinking on using the box by myself but after you told me what happened, I think I'll pass haha. For the first 3-5 times I'll do a session with a friend, after that I'll probably be on my own lol

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote:
Divinita wrote:

At first I was thinking on using the box by myself but after you told me what happened, I think I'll pass haha. For the first 3-5 times I'll do a session with a friend, after that I'll probably be on my own lol
it is also good with other people as then you get the validation when they start talking through the box

Return to “Items”