ghostbox session January 26,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I pretty much stopped asking questions.
rofl.

I didn't really HAVE many questions.
but note: was wearing pants with hearts on them, and a t shirt with a rooster
(in case you hear any replies to when i asked about what i was wearing) lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZBeMvyORLA

sessions are getting longer now! ::bop::

I am still getting used to these, and as you can tell am getting more relaxed the more i do.
again, if you hear anything interesting, feel free to comment!

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Here's what I heard from this one~ :3
Again.. take with a bucket of salt!

"Please come forth and speak with me"
either "E" or "he"

"Anyone who wants to say hi.."
I think I heard your name.

"E, say hi.."
I heard a tiny "hi" o_o like a chipmunk

"were you comforting me?"
"got you"

"what kind of animal is on my shirt?"
"a short one"

"Is there anyone else around?"
"me" "I" *giggle*

"Was it just my imagination?"
"trouble"

"If you have any messages.. free for all"
"hellooo" "no problem" "oh?" "yo" "sup" "nothing" "hi"

"Say it again please"
"Meee?" (super high pitched)

"Anyone else want to talk, go ahead"
"I'm (something D: )"

"Please talk some more?"
"no" "possible" "do you-?"

"Don't be shy"
"no talking" "say hi"

"E say my name"
I heard your name, but it sounded female o_o

"Talk some more please"
Heard him say your name, and then someone else said it too, I think.

"What can I do to get you to respond?"
"take my hand" is what it sounded like. maybe "take command"

"Anyone that wants to talk.."
"dilva"

"Am I protected from..?"
"you are... protected" WHOA I had to rewind it to make sure I was really hearing this. then some weird giggling

"If I told you I'm about to leave.."
"didn't.. respond.."

"E please say something again"
"..respond"

"Id like to thank you.."
"Okay"

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:candlep: Just a note on this 'box'. According to my Willy (Hubby) this radio sounds EXACTLY like his head does when he is being bombarded by 'spirit' activity. He could not tolerate listening to it so i will listen with head phones later. It is true, however, that even for ME it is a bit difficult to listen to. It seems to OPEN something which is a bit uncomfortable. But I still enjoy listening and I am still going to either purchase one of these or have Willy create one for me. :genie:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote::candlep: Just a note on this 'box'. According to my Willy (Hubby) this radio sounds EXACTLY like his head does when he is being bombarded by 'spirit' activity. He could not tolerate listening to it so i will listen with head phones later. wow! maybe then it is a good thing I can't hear all my spirits in my head yet. I bet they keep quiet because they know how insane my brain is always going all the time 24/7 regardless. oh wait...maybe all along the reason my gears are constantly turning, and my brain is never quiet ever, IS them..and I am still just not noticing it is them! ::facepalm:: sorry if this recording messed up your poor hubby's head!

It is true, however, that even for ME it is a bit difficult to listen to. It seems to OPEN something which is a bit uncomfortable. But I still enjoy listening and I am still going to either purchase one of these or have Willy create one for me. [/color] :genie:
awww, sorry if it does make it hard for you to listen too! for me, i am just finding it extremely fascinating, and thrilling, and I get swelled up with love and happiness and excitement finally being able to hear some spirits' voices with my ears, ya know? apparently, they are easy to make, and a lot cheaper. i think if you check my favourite videos, i have the instructional video of how to make your own box. if you do decide to get or make one eventually, i will be interested in hearing what you capture! :thumbup:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Raexis wrote:Here's what I heard from this one~ :3
Again.. take with a bucket of salt!

"Please come forth and speak with me"
either "E" or "he"

"Anyone who wants to say hi.."
I think I heard your name.

"E, say hi.."
I heard a tiny "hi" o_o like a chipmunk

"were you comforting me?"
"got you"

"a short one"

"Is there anyone else around?"
"me" "I" *giggle*

"Was it just my imagination?"
"trouble"

"If you have any messages.. free for all"
"hellooo" "no problem" "oh?" "yo" "sup" "nothing" "hi"

"Say it again please"
"Meee?" (super high pitched)

"Anyone else want to talk, go ahead"
"I'm (something D: )"

"Please talk some more?"
"no" "possible" "do you-?"

"Don't be shy"
"no talking" "say hi"

"E say my name"
I heard your name, but it sounded female o_o

"Talk some more please"
Heard him say your name, and then someone else said it too, I think.

"What can I do to get you to respond?"
"take my hand" is what it sounded like. maybe "take command"

"Anyone that wants to talk.."
"dilva"

"Am I protected from..?"
"you are... protected" WHOA I had to rewind it to make sure I was really hearing this. then some weird giggling

"If I told you I'm about to leave.."
"didn't.. respond.."

"E please say something again"
"..respond"

"Id like to thank you.."
"Okay"
I love you writing out what you hear! asa I said in the other comment, app,lies here too.i feel like I am repeating myself now.
but again, thank you for taking the time to listen and give me your findings!!!! :hug:

FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

I HAVE to get a real ghost box: Thanks Dilvsy! :D

Here's what I heard only a few things but, when you first started talking you say:

Dilvsy says:
"Jan 26, 8:08 pm.. I'm about to do another ghost box session... since I turn my player on... (right as you turn it on) and say...

(can't make out what you say here?) sounds like "um hmm, Keep it in writing" as we hear static:

I hear: " Speak")

...then you say:
"I ask all spirits who're present to please come forth and speak with me"
I hear:

Female voice: "We all would speak! then harder to hear, sounds like "why would we speak? Can't you hear her? we cry out to you.. help? help!"

then you say
"Hello spirits, uh still, can you say hi to me please?"
I hear again "Hey hi, HELLO!" "we all would SPEAK!" in a strong female voice then same strong female voice again "we all would speak!" Then almost robotic SPEAK! speak! speak! Like they're trying to find a voice you can hear.

then a long silence on their side as you talk... There's a female and a male voice as the main two and maybe another weaker male voice that I can hardly make out.

She says to him the main female to the male voice she says: "What do you know?!" I think, then he distinctly says "start moving!" You say "please say hi now" Then he says: "Keep it down, don't ask me.. well what? Maybe another male voice saying "What?" 2 males and a female talking. She keeps saying SPEAK! almost like to get them to answer your questions!

Can't make out what they're all saying but when you say "E are you there say Hi?" I distinctly here an immediate "hey" in a male voice that I heard before saying "start moving" above and he says it again here seems like "start moving" I keep hearing like he's encouraging others to talk also. (he's talking a lot but I can't make out all that he's saying but he's managing to drown the rest of the voices out" then I hear "we all would speak.." again from the women and those behind her "hey hello"

You say: Were you there comforting me yesterday E? I hear something like a "um yes of course but you know that..." (can't make it out) the female voices are cutting over his.

She says "Yes E?" like asking him also joking/taunting. And I hear him say "of course Yea" and she says "yea ooh." almost like joking higher pitched. He responds saying "you know that" She says again "ooh" he says "I explained" then she says "explained what?" she says
"then go inside?"

You say: "What's on my pants, pattern?" I hear uproarious laughter "ha hey ho ha" he says: "don't go there!... ha ho hey... I won't respond" can't make out what he's saying he's laughing too hard. X-)

I hear: she says after a long pause "no!" he says "I'll tell shortly!"

You say "E are you there" he says "uh huh, yes" and she's laughing going "E! E! E!"

"How about you I?.. say hi I?" I hear a funny laugh like a giggle then "sure, sure.. ha" but very faint.

E were you there when I needed you? she says "you need to ask? Are you exactly positive? ha!" very acerbic and clear she keeps laughing "E!" and he laughs and makes comments I can't make out.

"Was I being under attack?"
"trouble" "ha" "yes"

Was that just my imagination?
"trouble"/ "you" can't make out what he's saying I hear "cursing" like he's saying "F-ing jerk" or something like being macho, he kicked but on your behalf? lol.

What did I do that upset me so? She laughes a high pitched laugh. He's still talking too but I can't make out what he's saying. She's still teasing "E!" :lol:

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

FeyLady68 wrote:I HAVE to get a real ghost box: Thanks Dilvsy! :D

Here's what I heard only a few things but, when you first started talking you say:

Dilvsy says:
"Jan 26, 8:08 pm.. I'm about to do another ghost box session... since I turn my player on... (right as you turn it on) and say...

(can't make out what you say here?) sounds like "um hmm, Keep it in writing" as we hear static:

I hear: " Speak")

...then you say:
"I ask all spirits who're present to please come forth and speak with me"
I hear:

Female voice: "We all would speak! then harder to hear, sounds like "why would we speak? Can't you hear her? we cry out to you.. help? help!"

then you say
"Hello spirits, uh still, can you say hi to me please?"
I hear again "Hey hi, HELLO!" "we all would SPEAK!" in a strong female voice then same strong female voice again "we all would speak!" Then almost robotic SPEAK! speak! speak! Like they're trying to find a voice you can hear.

then a long silence on their side as you talk... There's a female and a male voice as the main two and maybe another weaker male voice that I can hardly make out.

She says to him the main female to the male voice she says: "What do you know?!" I think, then he distinctly says "start moving!" You say "please say hi now" Then he says: "Keep it down, don't ask me.. well what? Maybe another male voice saying "What?" 2 males and a female talking. She keeps saying SPEAK! almost like to get them to answer your questions!

Can't make out what they're all saying but when you say "E are you there say Hi?" I distinctly here an immediate "hey" in a male voice that I heard before saying "start moving" above and he says it again here seems like "start moving" I keep hearing like he's encouraging others to talk also. (he's talking a lot but I can't make out all that he's saying but he's managing to drown the rest of the voices out" then I hear "we all would speak.." again from the women and those behind her "hey hello"

You say: Were you there comforting me yesterday E? I hear something like a "um yes of course but you know that..." (can't make it out) the female voices are cutting over his.

She says "Yes E?" like asking him also joking/taunting. And I hear him say "of course Yea" and she says "yea ooh." almost like joking higher pitched. He responds saying "you know that" She says again "ooh" he says "I explained" then she says "explained what?" she says
"then go inside?"

You say: "What's on my pants, pattern?" I hear uproarious laughter "ha hey ho ha" he says: "don't go there!... ha ho hey... I won't respond" can't make out what he's saying he's laughing too hard. X-)

I hear: she says after a long pause "no!" he says "I'll tell shortly!"

You say "E are you there" he says "uh huh, yes" and she's laughing going "E! E! E!"

"How about you I?.. say hi I?" I hear a funny laugh like a giggle then "sure, sure.. ha" but very faint.

E were you there when I needed you? she says "you need to ask? Are you exactly positive? ha!" very acerbic and clear she keeps laughing "E!" and he laughs and makes comments I can't make out.

"Was I being under attack?"
"trouble" "ha" "yes"

Was that just my imagination?
"trouble"/ "you" can't make out what he's saying I hear "cursing" like he's saying "F-ing jerk" or something like being macho, he kicked but on your behalf? lol.

What did I do that upset me so? She laughes a high pitched laugh. He's still talking too but I can't make out what he's saying. She's still teasing "E!" :lol:

thank you FEY!!!!! :clap: :hug:

i had a feeling someone was doing something to me!!!!
but am confident my spirit family DOES have my back!

oh man, they must think i am so silly :lol:

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

What do you use to record these with?

These are going really well, it sounds like! :)

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote:What do you use to record these with?

These are going really well, it sounds like! :)
I use a sony digital voice recorder which I sit next to the ghostbox to record the sessions.
:D
(that is why i talk so loudly, just in case it doesn't pick up my conversations on MY end)
and I am super happy that the spirits are coming through more the more I do these sessions!

I also am getting more comfortable about them speaking to me, which also helps.
But I don't ever have any set questions, as my main goal is to converse, not to find out about my future or anything...
just want to be able to hear them talk to me, and seems to be doing the job! :thumbup:

Making out what is being said is the hardest challenge though! :lol:

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Wow, this was a really good session!! :D

Return to “Items”